What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

HOVA

Veteran
Hey jaws quick question
Does your fpog throw the crazy purple and lime green colors
Ive been looking for that pheno and i know you have the fpog ceral pheno in your line up

YetiOG

That's tight shit man. Very nice

JAWS

yes, do you have a line on that banana pie? or is she gone for good?

ya those are out and about, no plans to make any more at this time.

making some new BANANA COOKIES at the moment, using the GHOST pheno of the banana kush ibl...

thank you :biggrin:

JAWS

Hey jaws quick question
Does your fpog throw the crazy purple and lime green colors
Ive been looking for that pheno and i know you have the fpog ceral pheno in your line up

ok so ya i have been ask this many many times and iv'e seen it ask all over the boards..

i have never personally seen any fpog that looks like that, the pic i'm thinking of is some very colorful buds in a bag not sure if your referring to the same pic or not.

is it real is it photo shopped i really have no idea, i can only speak to what i have seen over the last 5 years with her.

the cereal pheno does smell exactly like those pictures look though for-sure.

i have the FRUITY PEBBLE COOKIE running now and she lost a lot of the fruity pebble smell in the cross but has tones of very sweet cereal smell that's just intoxicating all day every day.

crossed the f1 fpog cereal to my male FORUM COOKIE and before any one losses there mind "NO" i do not have a male FORUM COOKIES plant and/or pollen.

the FORUM COOKIE speak of here is one of my own creation and i made sure to call it COOKIE and not COOKIES i know it's a slight change in name but it is indeed different. this is where ppl on the boards needs to make sure and represent strains correctly, and not just correct something because they think it's spelled wrongly..

FORUM COOKIE F1
mother===alien cookies #9
father===girl scout cookies bc1

whoops sorry got away from the Question at hand.

peace :biggrin:

Im def not missing out on this one!!

Im currently running 4 of your crosses. about 6-7 weeks into flower.

The colouring onthe BK is Great!!

IMG-20161012-WA0002_zpsjlqo2ico.jpg

Banana kush x ???

IMG-20161012-WA0004_zpsgqvgctq1.jpg

Fruity Pebble x Fruity Pebble

JAWS

Im def not missing out on this one!!

Im currently running 4 of your crosses. about 6-7 weeks into flower.

The colouring onthe BK is Great!!

View Image
Banana kush x ???

View Image
Fruity Pebble x Fruity Pebble

that banana piece could be the banana dojo..

don't think it's the banana surprise that was a mix of banana kush and raspberry kush.

on your fpog i'm guessing that's the freebie f3's ??.

thank you :biggrin:

JAWS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG F2, batch one...

unreleased GEAR...

some cookie madness, day 32...also making some f2's this round.

peace.

JAWS

COOKIE MADNESS F1
mother===alien cookies #7
father===girl scout cookies bc1 {forum cut}

whats this MIDNIGHT MADNESS strain you speak of???..

thank you:biggrin:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
View Image

Perhaps this is what he is referring to....
:tiphat:

:yeahthats

That's the one! My mistake, MM was somehow in the "jaws/puma gear" bin in my brain. Makes sense, I was running some HOL stuff back about the same time. :)

Thanks for that milo, I was actually just going to ignore it and leave it alone and hope nobody noticed my senility..

:thanks:

JAWS

humm anything ORANGE.

well no not really, i made the ORANGE BANANA KUSH a few years ago..

making the new BANANA COOKIES with the ORANGE COOKIES male.

made the CABANA BUD a few years back as well, used a california orange crossed to a banana kush.

peace:biggrin:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Ah ha, that's it! jbg29 got me a bunch of stuff one day loooong back. Some of it was your gear, some was some HOL stuff. I think it was the Bertha cut of the Midnight Madness..

Anyway. Staying tuned, pardon my stroll down [incorrect] memory lane!

B

bobmarleyman

looks like you have killa gear fo sure now just need to score some would love a shot at your Chem Soda