What's new

dat orange kush tho

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice orange you got there bro. Don't mind the birds! Don't feed em and they'll eventually fly away..

OP

Very true.

When you wrote a it should have been an, given the next word begins with a vowel. You also incorrectly used who when you should have used whom, as adults are objects of the verb and not the subjects of the sentence. If you are going to bash someone for adopting a colloquialism as a fun way to introduce a thread, and then proceed to forget the rules of grammar yourself, maybe you are the uneducated and retarded one.

Ah yes because minor errors equate to the idiotic garbage speak of IG.

Better luck next time.

blays0r

It was called Orange Crush or Orange Kush over here smelled nothing like Orange think they just called it that cause it was full of Super Orange hairs this was back in like 2002-2006 somewhere around there.

Yeah, I remember Orange Crush from back in the day. It was prevalent around S Cali (along with California Orange). I don't think it was too commonplace in other areas. This one has been around for quite a while but always known simply as "Orange Kush," and no relation to any Cali strains. If you were blindfolded you'd think you were smelling an actual orange, except after about 10 months a pronounced hop profile comes out.

A couple more, 1.5 year cure:
picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, I remember Orange Crush from back in the day. It was prevalent around S Cali (along with California Orange). I don't think it was too commonplace in other areas. This one has been around for quite a while but always known simply as "Orange Kush," and no relation to any Cali strains. If you were blindfolded you'd think you were smelling an actual orange, except after about 10 months a pronounced hop profile comes out.

A couple more, 1.5 year cure:
View Image
View Image

Never had any of that but sounds good

Robney

Blays0r - what does she smoke like? And what does the high feel like? I've smoked on some RD tangerine kush and while the smell and flavor were nice, I found the high to be bland. I'm also wondering where the kush comes from, whether it be og, afghani, or something else.

blays0r

Blays0r - what does she smoke like? And what does the high feel like? I've smoked on some RD tangerine kush and while the smell and flavor were nice, I found the high to be bland. I'm also wondering where the kush comes from, whether it be og, afghani, or something else.

Smooth smoke with pretty good lung expansion. Indica-dominant hybrid, and effects are just that: nice euphoric stone, spacey and relaxed. For an outdoor concert or time at the beach, it's about as perfect as perfect gets.

B4URTIME

You know the thread title was catchy enough to grab my attention and have me wondering where dat orange kush is yo.

It's a title to a thread, Intended to draw attention and it worked. His opening sentence didn't carry the same tone. Let's not turn a good thread about dat orange kush into a grammar class argument :)

blays0r

So are you still run in her????

It still comes around every now and then!

Anyone have experience with Orange Bud (DP)? I have not personally, but it sounds pretty similar to this cut.

I've always wondered why the orange strains weren't more popular. All the citrus heads seem to go for lemon.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
It still comes around every now and then!

Anyone have experience with Orange Bud (DP)? I have not personally, but it sounds pretty similar to this cut.

I've always wondered why the orange strains weren't more popular. All the citrus heads seem to go for lemon.

Nice to know its still in existence, I always liked orange strains I ran her for a short bit with a bunch of orange strains she made it to the end but I let tangie n her go n kept Albert walker which was my favorite..,
I ran dp orange bud back around 02 n wasn't impressed very generic green bud taste covered in hairs..,