What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

Akss

I havent done any outdoor in prob 10 years. its. Lot of work. Alot of people dont get it. I remember i set one guy up. went out in his woods showed him how to prepare the holes. I provided all the plants grown out from seed and sexed. Did everything right up to putting them in the ground with him. I said all you have to do is water em and fertilize during the summer. Well come harvest he thought he had done all the work by carrying the water and what not that i wasnt entitled to my have of the harvest. I was like really i didnt do nothing????

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Just cleaned up the garden gonna start making and mixing the holes soon, plan to put plants out 2nd week of June. Hope all goes well as this is a first for me. Hopefully have a heavy harvest in the fall :)

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE:

UPDATE:

Today I got a 4th garden spot were we will do autos.
Im using the beans I was gifted from Buddha Seeds outa Spain.

10x - Magnum
15x - Super Syrup
5x - Deimos (7th gen. NL)

Got 100% germ rate. All went into cups today outside with a metel fence around them. In 10 days I will t/p them into 3's and put them into their final grow spot with deer fencing around the perimeter for rabbits and the like. Sun all day! :dance013:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Question for ya Overgrow: what are you doing about bugs? I have only grown indoor and that seems to be one of the big concerns to have a clean grow space free of bugs. So as silly as it sounds what do you do outside? I have grown vegetables with no problems in this same garden no big issues. Am I over thinking the move to outdoor? I just like to have a good plan. Thanks for any response.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Question for ya Overgrow: what are you doing about bugs? Am I over thinking the move to outdoor? I just like to have a good plan.

Hey OG. Your def NOT overthinking anything. You absolutely HAVE TO have a good plan for outdoors. Its nearly impossible to harvest anything worth smoking outdoors if you dont have a great plan.
Your more than welcome to ask any question or questions you like. Thats why were all here brother, and no Q is silly. I want you to harvest a good crop as much as I want too.
So:
Captain Jacks - to prevent thrips and bugs.

Azamax - to prevent spider-mites.

Thuricide on the 1st of June and then 3 weeks later, to prevent caterpillars.

I use a 3gln pump sprayer to cover the plants when they are big.

Hope this helps
:tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres the last pics I took a day or 2 ago:

GG99 seedlings. 2 males in back and 2 females in front.... I would assume ~
picture.php

GG#4 ~
picture.php

New SLG#1 compared to GG#4. Both rooted and put into soil same day. Look at the vigor on the new SLG!!!
picture.php

SLG#6(left) compared to GG#4(right) ~
picture.php

SLG#1(left) compared to GG#4(right) ~
picture.php

N

NewAgeGenetics

top dat shiiit

haze gens gives some extra growth to the gg4. probably will be bigger plants with later harvest.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
If you look at the last pic you can see I just topped it. :smokeit:
Had to, even if I didnt want too. They are overgrowing my veg. light height limit.

You would think a longer flower time, but actually, its the same. 10 wks.
Had a few phenos finish at 9 wks. All cloudy under a scope.
This strain is kicking some serious ass.

N

NewAgeGenetics

those tops will be the most excellent clones, I do it all the time! root fastest too, max 2 weeks.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I tried to call my friend where the seedlings are, and the GG4 clones, that just went out last night, to see if the rain smooshed em. I need to know! Im having a terrible day so far and am worried.