What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ten clone four strain low budget micro grow

Everything looks great! Lots of tasty buds.
Would be great some smoke report or general opinions on the strains.
Happy to see plants growing big under the sun!

:plant grow:

El Tigre thanks for the kind words my friend.

Smoke report, ok here ya go

Sensi Skunk smoke report.

Smokes very smooth on the lungs. Big hits go down easy im pretty much able to keep from coughing on all but the biggest draws. As you can see from the pic above joints are burning with a nice white ash. I like the way this stuff looks cut up ready to roll those beauitful orange and red hairs contrasting against the crystally green sure is pretty. The flavor is definantly not the strongest out of the group but i really like it. I get a sweet pinewood forest type taste on the inhale with a slight hashy taste on the exhale. The burnt smell leaves a room smelling quit spicey. This is my favorite wake and bake out of the four. The high is a nice mix of body and mind i feel comfortably numb but cant sit still. It hits me quick ten minutes after the wife and i finish a joint im up and out gotta find something to do.... Never really time how long a high last but with this one i know im feeling it for a good amount of time. Potent bud but not extreme. Im happy with it bag appeal is cool and density is imo right on the money not to hard not to fluffy. I've grown all the Skunks Sensi has to offer and imo this one is better than their Super Skunk but i still like their Skunk#1 best.

If your a sweet skunk fan definantly give this one a try for the seed price you wont go wrong...

Here's a pic of my dry Sensi Skunk:woohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
GG#4

GG#4

Gorilla Glue#4 is some badazz bud....I was a bit worried that she hadn't yellowed up quit as much as i like buy the time i harvested her but trichs looked good and boy am i pleased with my results. This bud is extremely potent no doubt about it smokeing this in the morning may just end up couchlocking you for the entire day! I got two kids in there 20's both med card holders both have friends who are med card holders and they like to come over with club flowers wanting to match the old man. This is one of the strains i break out to show the youngins you cant buy flowers as quality as the old man can grow.... This bud puts out alot of flavor it easily hold its own against all of the flower the kids bring buy from the clubs. She is smooth to the point you find yourself takeing a good sized hit but then the expansion hits your lungs and its either cough it out or maybe blow out a lung lol. The taste is ohhhhsoooo good sweet and sour, skunky and hashy, the kind of bud you can smoke after almost any other strain and think dam this taste better... The smell in the jar is heavenly its like Sour D meets old school chocolate thai. When it comes to bag appeal she'd be a easy sell. Nice calyx to leaf ratio super frosty looking easy trimmer. Imo a better scrog then sog type grower she seems a bit spindly indoors, grown outdoors id recomend keeping her lower growth well cliped or she puts out tons of spindly bud sights. If you haven't tried GG#4 your missing out.... I highly recomend u trying this one out!

Here's a shot of my dry GG#4:dance013:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 17

El Tigre

Man, u dont waste time!! thx for detailed smoke reports.
Tried SS SuperSkunk from a friend (outdoor). Don't know if for poor cure or what, but i didn't like it. Weird smell.
GG#4 looks frosty as an iceberg, it's a pity is not available where I live.
More a pity it's that there's not med card where i live LOL :biggrin:

CK smoke report

CK smoke report

Man, u dont waste time!! thx for detailed smoke reports.
Tried SS SuperSkunk from a friend (outdoor). Don't know if for poor cure or what, but i didn't like it. Weird smell.
GG#4 looks frosty as an iceberg, it's a pity is not available where I live.
More a pity it's that there's not med card where i live LOL :biggrin:

I had the same issue with my old SS Super Skunk cut it was ok grown indoor but i didn't like it grown outdoor at all had a slight peppery haze type taste on the inhale but a bad vegital earthy taste on the exhale. I hate earthy flowers bigtime!!!

Critical Kush smoke report, ive grown her indoor multiple times (outdoor once)now but keep getting slightly different results bag appeal wise. One time she comes out fairly dense next time she's a bit fluffy, always with the same kickazz taste though. When someone breaks out thier own GG#4 flowers and wanna match me this is the strain i been breaking out. This one can out shine GG#4 taste wise. She is lemony citrus heaven with a sweet hard to explain pie crust type finish on the exhale. She is not as potent as GG#4 but oh my is she a tastey flower!!! She gives me the sativa type uppy clean clear headed high i could smoke her day or night but id warn newbie smokers to toke with caution as i think taken in to high a dose one could get a bit paranoid from the increase in heartbeat and bloodrush to the brain lol. Growth wise left to her own accord outdoor she grew to a classic xmas tree shape coverd in sativa type bud only really needing a few lower branches trimmed up same taste but even louder. Indoor she makes for a great sog plant never scroged her but i bet she'd take to it fine.

Here's a look at my dry Critical Kush:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Cookie Glue grow/smoke report

Cookie Glue grow/smoke report

Cookie Glue, this is my third time growing her indoors i grew her Kratky style and in soil before this run she always ends up looking good real dense crystally flowers smokes good nice and easy on the lungs but im just not getting alot of flavor off this one at all. (Same results as last times) Its a shame cause it is highly potent bud and makes a good late afternoon or bedtime smoke. Ive grown her outdoors once with similar results to. Outdoor she grew wide not to tall but quit spindly branched she needed alot of thinning out on the lowers. Imo another one that is more for scrog not the best at sog when grown indoors.

Im done running this one. I've grown a Girl Scout Cookie cut a Thin mint Cookies cut and now messed around with this Cookie Glue cut but still haven't found a cookie cut i like enough to keep around long. Im open to recomendations from anyone willing to point me to a real good Cookies i can try out.

Here's a shot of my dried Cookie Glue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 23
Finished weights

Finished weights

Dried and manicured weights:

Kratky method Sensi Skunk=19g

1.Sensi Skunk=25g
2.Sensi Skunk=21g
3.Sensi Skunk=17g
4.GG#4=29g
5.GG#4=19g
6,GG#4=17g
7.GG#4=17g
8.Cookie Glue=23g
9.Cookie Glue=18g
10.Critical Kush=30g

Total 235grams

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 14
Very impressive SH! Love the budshots and the backlog should hold ya more then a few days! Well done bud!

Thanks my friend! Seeds starting to bulge in the Toy Bucket yet?

Alot going on outdoors now its going to be awhile before i upgrade my indoor to LED plan is to keep things in veg as is for now but upgrade before i flower again.

Here's a quick pic of the Critical Kush top:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

n_d_ledz

No seeds appearing, either bad storage or bad technique. The bucket has been shut down, the plant is in flower box with the rest. Bucket is gifted out and Im working on a larger space. :)

The bucket plant does come down Sunday, i'll post some harvest pics.

I was gifted some auto flowers that will be finding outdoor hiding spots soon. Cant wait!
Sorry to babble my stuff in your j.

Be prepared to relearn some grow methods when going led. They change the dynamics quite a bit.

starke

I'm impressed. Thanks for the smoke reports. Guess I'm going to have to break down and run some GG4. Everyone on here thinks it's the shit and I've never even smoked any much less tried to grow it. Thanks man.

I'm impressed. Thanks for the smoke reports. Guess I'm going to have to break down and run some GG4. Everyone on here thinks it's the shit and I've never even smoked any much less tried to grow it. Thanks man.

Thanks for looking in my friend!:tiphat:

Yep gotta admit GG#4 is some killer bud grown indoors u wont be disappointed however grown outdoors she is a bit spindly and needs alot of pruning. Give her a try when you get a chance.

Stonehedge out!

No seeds appearing, either bad storage or bad technique. The bucket has been shut down, the plant is in flower box with the rest. Bucket is gifted out and Im working on a larger space. :)

The bucket plant does come down Sunday, i'll post some harvest pics.

I was gifted some auto flowers that will be finding outdoor hiding spots soon. Cant wait!
Sorry to babble my stuff in your j.

Be prepared to relearn some grow methods when going led. They change the dynamics quite a bit.

Dam didnt take huh! Shit that was gonna be a nice batch of seed to work with to.....
Dont give up pop another male!!! Happy to have you lookin in here babble away my friend im digging all the info....

I tried to use the last of my Pineapple Pie pollen on that GG#4 i put outdoor and lst'ed but it didnt take either pollen must be to old.

You got some Autos huh? Cool ive never grown autos hope they work out for ya keep me posted on their progress i may have to give them a try sometime.

Got my new clone lineup vegging indoor stuck them into 1gal pots plan is to root bound them in these pots then transplant into 3gal and put them outdoors to harden off for their final spots. Found some old varietys ive ran before and a few new ones. Got a new strain called Invader hearing big things about this lady supposedly she's gonna be one to look out for. Hope so!

Here's my new clone lineup before i put them in 1gals.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 15
Do you mind if i come back here to look at the girl occasionally? Microgrowing myself, have a similar set up

Would love your company Anna Bella! Thanks for looking in my friend...:tiphat:

Right now im all about vegging young ones got plans to do some upgrades to my micro indoor setup(which im finding out is not very micro compared to some of the kickazz micro grows around icmag...) Its the start of outdoor season here in cali got lots going on under the sunlight now i'll be takeing cuts from some of them and trying em indoors later. Keep looking in i hear the new Invader strain i picked up is suppose to be some killa...... Should be worth a look anyways!

Hope to see and hear more from ya Anna Bella here's a look at a couple of my outdoor Trinity x's and a couple gifted Headband x's about seven weeks old in the pic.

Stonehedge out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 20

n_d_ledz

Oh not to worry, I kept the male and the female will reveg just fine. Lol. A second round will happen and with fresh pollen!

Autos are new here too, first run and the cabinet will be running tonight with seeds set to sprout. May setup a journal to follow the fun. Lol.

Loving the grow show man. Ladies are loving what you are doing for them!

Oh not to worry, I kept the male and the female will reveg just fine. Lol. A second round will happen and with fresh pollen!

Autos are new here too, first run and the cabinet will be running tonight with seeds set to sprout. May setup a journal to follow the fun. Lol.

Loving the grow show man. Ladies are loving what you are doing for them!

Right on give that cross another shot yo...

Almost pulled the trigger on a sweet seeds mixed auto pac of fem seeds this season just to try them out but i got cheap decided to hold onto the cash instead lol. Start a journal on yours bro may give me some incentive!!!

Really hopeing i get something similar to what the original Trinity Kush cut tasted like out of my Trinity x. She came out small last season in a 10gal container but dam she smoked kiler... Stout little girl to handled growing outdoors like a champ only issue was a tiny bit of caterpillar damage and the fact i didnt clone her so i could keep her around filling jars lol.

Here's a look at another little project i call window silly. This is a Sensi Skunk S1 i germed indoors under my cfl's pictured here at day 17 after sprouting. More pics to follow.

Stonehedge out:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 19
Window silly Skunk

Window silly Skunk

After 17 days of veg under cfl's i took this seedling cut a hole in a recycled ice cream container and stuck the 16oz solo cup into the container filled with gh maxigrow high enough to touch the bottom of the solo cup. Then i placed it infront of a south faceing windowsill in my wifes crafting room.

About once every four days i checked on her to make sure she didnt drink up all the nute solution. It ended up takeing her 23days to use up roughly 2/3 of a gal of gh maxigrow.

Here's a root pic from the day i had to add more gh maxigrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
This pic is from the same day i had to add maxigrow full plant shot. This is when i flipped her to 12/12. She gets her dark cycle in our utility closet. Im giving her from 7am till 7pm then back in the closet if im not home my wife or one of my kids been helping get her in and out.

So this pic is day 40 from sprout.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 20
Window Silly Sensi Skunk S1

Window Silly Sensi Skunk S1

In my modified Kratky method lol.

And her she is now after 4weeks of 12/12

Attachments

• image.jpg