What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ten clone four strain low budget micro grow

Stonehedge here,

Little about me, 47yrs born and raised in the cali bay area. Been gardening since 1987 when i first tried my hand at indoor growing after buying Mels Franks insiders guide i gatherd some floresents and sprouted some bagseed. To my surprise 15weeks later i actual pulled off a harvest. I thought hey now this stuff is better than most anything i was buying so wtf i had to do it again this time i could do better... I dropped 99$ on a 150hps and another 25$ on two 4' floresent shop lights a cool white and warm white bulb in each fixture. Built a 4' square wood box adjustable light hangers and a couple fans in/out then sprouted another half dozen bagseeds. After one month and one topping i flipped em to 12/12 this time only 9weeks later i harvest four females two short purple indicas two tall more sativa type hybrids. Smokeing that stuff hooked me... I worked hard and played hard back in those days and buy the time i was 27yrs old i bought and paid for my own home never looking back. Since then ive come to relize my habit is more than i can feed paying for electricity it takes to keep my family and i in meds so nowadays i grow big in the bright cali sun and grow just for fun and to maintain genetics indoors.

I run two areas indoor one 24/7 for mothers clones and seedlings its 12"x4' its got 8 23w cfl's. The other area i use for veggin and flowering its lite with one 250hps and one 250mh its 36"x40". I keep it low budget and always kiss....

Here's week one of flower with my currant ten clone run any interest i'll post the entire grow with all the info if not i'll let this post die.....

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 24

n_d_ledz

Envious of your outdoor ability and the long term you have in this adventure. Sounds like it has been in your favor, enjoy those limitless lumens!!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post away!
Cab pics?
What strains do you run? Do you make your own seeds?

Post away!
Cab pics?
What strains do you run? Do you make your own seeds?

Growing four Gorrilla Glue, three Sensi Skunks, two Cookie Glue, one Critical Kush all organic in homade compost kellogs planter box mix perlite and vermiculite. Im feeding them fish tank water and Kellogs Alaskan fish/kelp 2.2.2

Occasionally i make some crosses use to be all i ran was my own gear but nowadays i figure so many strains out that i wanna try that i better get to trying them before im to old.

A couple crosses i made that worked out nice. BlueberryXQuava Chem= Blue Quava
Cherry Pie X Pineapple Thai= Pineapple Pie
White Widow X M-39 X Mexican Sativa = T#9 the best out of a 25seed run. That stuff came out so good people were fading out trying to hold in big hits lol.

Here's a pic of my low budget cab and week two of flower the stretch is on :dance013:

Stonehedge out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 17
For some reason wasn't able to attach two pics at a time. Maybe someone can give me some pic posting pointers or i'll have to ask my daughter lol.

Forgot to mention i am also running another test useing the Krayky method on a sensi skunk clone this time im testing what she can do going from a rooted clone directly into flower.

Here's my low budget cab/box

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 18
I'd love to tag along if you keep posting your progress. Subbed.

Thanks for posting my friend!:tiphat:

Quess i should of mentioned the Cookie Glue, Gorrilla Glue, and Critical Kush clones are clones i made from Harborside gear. The Sensi Skunk is from Sensi seeds bought from Herbies.

This is the first time im trying out 3gal containers sog and only ten clones. I normally run 25 1gal containers.

Here's week three of flower

Stonehedge out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 20
Plants are looking good!

Is that cardboard? Gotta watch for mold. Ask me how I know...

Thanks for looking out for me my friend.:tiphat:

Yes thats a cardboard stove box. Recently added a central heater to my house and my old grow closet had to go to make room for the heater and duct work.

Mold? As in powder mildew?

Here's week four of flower the stretch is ended. Cookie Glues now the tallest in the bunch. The Sensi Skunk and Critical Kush are kicking ass as far as fastest to cluster up.

Stonehedge out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 18
Why did my pic post upside down?

Why did my pic post upside down?

Some reason my pic got flipped upside down?

Let me try again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 19

n_d_ledz

Mods a little help here why is my pic flipping upside down?

Thanks Stonehedge out!

try doing a quick Crop and save as of the picture. If you are using a camera phone, they take the best, drop in pictures in landscape mode and with the camera lens on the same side as your left hand. Camera lens at right hand = inverted photo. (even tho it views correct on your camera and PC)

try doing a quick Crop and save as of the picture. If you are using a camera phone, they take the best, drop in pictures in landscape mode and with the camera lens on the same side as your left hand. Camera lens at right hand = inverted photo. (even tho it views correct on your camera and PC)

Thanks my friend:tiphat:

Ok cropped it,

I'll try again

Wk 4 of flowering

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 19
Ok so at week five of flower all seems well plants are showing no signs of mites something i worry about useing homemade compost but its a risk im willing to take as i feel my compost is my secret weapon!

Plants have definantly stopped the stretch and started building mass.

Here's a pic of week 5

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 23
My outdoor meds

My outdoor meds

Here's a few dry med shots of these strains from last seasons outdoor run.

Critical Kush

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 21
Yeah the CK very nice smooth smoke has a loud citrus taste on the inhale and a hard to explain but almost sweet pie crust mixed with hash on the exhale.

Here's the Gorilla Glue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 19