What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry weed

JetLife175

Veteran
Not sure if it's been mentioned but every single CBD rich pheno I've come across always displays dominant cherry cough syrup terps. Can't go wrong.

JimmyToucan

i can't say if it's THE cherry pheno, but i have a joey weed AK47 (latest release) at ~40 days that has a sweet cherry with a tinge of alcohol to it. supposedly his lines are from stock that came before the original parents were lost. either way, four seeds down, four popped, four females. two rather sativa phenos and two indica. the cherry is the latter, has a nice dense structure with good stacking. can't see it taking more than another two weeks. first couple of cuts flopped so i took some more but it was late. will try to reveg her when it's time as well. fingers crossed.

Corsaire

Veteran
Currently I grow a Cherry Bomb clone selected from Refeerman seeds, the smell is cherry liquor, very nice for the moment, I look forward to see the result at the end of flowering... you should take an interest in this variety... ;)

24ll85f.jpg
24ll85f.jpg
picture.php

EDIT : it's not from Swami but from Refeerman, corrected -_-'
24ll85f.jpg

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure if it's been mentioned but every single CBD rich pheno I've come across always displays dominant cherry cough syrup terps. Can't go wrong.

If you get cherry flavors...
Here's a way to test for the presence of CBD.
The test will not quantify the amount, however.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=288029

Hempsmoke

Heya
Sooooo has anyone found a reliable cherry smelling strain in seed form in the last few years?

The Joey weed ak47 is sadly sold out since quite some time, and most of the strains mentioned here are not available in Europe/ at all anymore.

Greetings

mexweed

Veteran
stardawgXspace queen from Sub, sativa dominant too since you were looking into ak47