What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sessions as Attorney General could be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Squall

It's a complete disgrace to have any protestors there able to interrupt a Senate confirmation hearing.

There is a time and place to hold a peaceful protest but when partisan political hacks allows it to take place against one party when the the other party chooses not too, it's laughable at best!

Normally I would agree interrupting a SCH is disgraceful but Sessions is a piece of shit so I have no problem.

D

Dioni

So was Holder and Lynch yet no protesters from the right acted like idiots!

Green Squall

Holder and Lynch never said the KKK were alright and that "good people don't smoke marijuana."

Lets keep this thread about Sessions.

I still remember reading the Patriot act on lsd when it was signed into law new years eve many moons ago.

You could say I am unphased by the carnivals new tent.

At least they arent even trying anymore...gotta admit that shit is hilarious. Turning this country into the joke that it already has been for decades.

Ive already had the cops try to fine and jail me and show up and snoop around my grow without a warrant. Been ready for them to come back ever since regardless of the shill theyre using to brainwash everyone in the oval office.

D

Dioni

My point was that acting like idiots does not help any cause one bit...intelligent protesting has become an oxymoron and although I sympathize with many cause's, I wouldn't be standing next to any of those low intelligence clowns. :pointlaug

Green Squall

This isn't the place for left vs right arguments. I could give a shit about anyone's party affiliation here. You say low intelligence, I say they got balls for doing something that they know will get them arrested just to make a point. Point being that Sessions is a racist piece of shit. I don't care if he is republican, democrat or independent. He's a shitty human being.

D

Dioni

Point being that Sessions is a racist piece of shit. I don't care if he is republican, democrat or independent. He's a shitty human being.

Your wrong from listening to idiots! Jeff Sessions prosecuted and bankrupted the KKK in Alabama when he was solicitor general. He is NOT racist in any way. If he was there would not be a parade of blacks this week defending him against bs attacks... Anyhow back to pot, like I said your all getting worked up over nothing, hell we have been wining and will continue to win because they no longer can afford to fight they're fake war! :tiphat:

Cannavore

Veteran
Holder and Lynch never said the KKK were alright and that "good people don't smoke marijuana."

or called the NAACP and ACLU communist organizations

or said the voting rights act is an intrusive piece of legislation

or called a white civil rights attorney a 'disgrace to his race'

he's a dinosaur from another era. people like this are unfit to butter my damn bagel, let alone rule over me.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let squall enjoy his pain. The white privilege sickens him. At least Sessions has a sense of humor with the KKK joke, yes it was a joke for the special needs ones here.

No, Trump did not mock a handicapped dudes disability, he made the same gestures mocking others who were able bodied. Yes, Streep made a fool of herself.

D

Dioni

or called the NAACP and ACLU communist organizations

or said the voting rights act is an intrusive piece of legislation

or called a white civil rights attorney a 'disgrace to his race'

he's a dinosaur from another era. people like this are unfit to butter my damn bagel, let alone rule over me.

I deal in facts not allegations. You should butter your own bagel along with seeking the truth....not partisan bs.

Cannavore

Veteran
so criticisms are now partisan bs? yeah the guy with a 7% rating with the naacp probably isn't racist or said those comments lol what was i thinking.

Sessions is an extremist. His stated policy ideas and his voting record proves this. Honestly the validity of those comments are irrelevant once you dive into his record, he's unfit for AG.

582de0bd1800006a0730ea81.jpeg

582ddf4c1700002600e7b052.jpeg

Green Squall

Let squall enjoy his pain. The white privilege sickens him. At least Sessions has a sense of humor with the KKK joke, yes it was a joke for the special needs ones here.

No, Trump did not mock a handicapped dudes disability, he made the same gestures mocking others who were able bodied. Yes, Streep made a fool of herself.

Which "Make America Great Again" hat do you have? The OG orange, white or the new ultra douchey camo?

D

Dioni

so criticisms are now partisan bs? yeah the guy with a 7% rating with the naacp probably isn't racist or said those comments lol what was i thinking.

Sessions is an extremist. His stated policy ideas and his voting record proves this. Honestly the validity of those comments are irrelevant once you dive into his record, he's unfit for AG.

View Image

View Image

Naacp ,W A F J....started off in the right direction but since it's hijacking it has failed black people miserably.

'Good luck out there, I'm continuing on the same course I was thru the last 10 Attorney Generals. :biggrin:

Chappi

Sessions will be our next AG, I watched the whole fucking hearing today, mostly rep senators jerking eachother off and some dem senators asking the same bullshit. Basically when it comes to pot he said Federal rules have to be enforced. He did great unfortunately. Tomorrow they have some more people testify, 3 against him and a couple for him or something. Hopefully Orangutrump meant what he said about leaving the states alone.

Chappi

Jhhnn

Veteran
I'm no fan of Sessions but I don't see any change in federal enforcement policy wrt cannabis. Legalization will likely roll on in more enlightened states.

It's too late to turn it around. President Romney could have crushed retail but the Feds can't make state authorities enforce federal law wrt small scale cultivation & possession nor do they have the resources to do it themselves. There's no point in denying the political donor class access to a very lucrative market, either. It's part of the reason legalized states have adopted a "grow big or stay home" policy wrt retail production. It's capitalism & all that goes along with it.

Chappi

Sessions is as conservative as they come, he was denied a supreme judge position because even the reps thought he was too far right in the past. Only the second person in 49 years to be denied the position.

The AG can turn everything around if he wants, he cotrols the justice department. He will be the chief LEO.

Not saying the sky is gonna fall but the weather forecast is a little foggy for cannabis's future.

rolandomota

Um yes he did mock him how blind and deaf can you be?

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
I'm no fan of Sessions but I don't see any change in federal enforcement policy wrt cannabis. Legalization will likely roll on in more enlightened states.

It's too late to turn it around. President Romney could have crushed retail but the Feds can't make state authorities enforce federal law wrt small scale cultivation & possession nor do they have the resources to do it themselves. There's no point in denying the political donor class access to a very lucrative market, either. It's part of the reason legalized states have adopted a "grow big or stay home" policy wrt retail production. It's capitalism & all that goes along with it.

I think as long as they have civil asset forfeiture they have plenty of resources.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts