What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aunt of Farouk. Pakistani (landrace)

TP-grower

AoF is a very interesting Landrace -Hashplant,-especial the berry-Pheno should be top!
Is it more potent as the X18?

-does anybody ve tested it for THC/CBD content?
THX

funkyhorse

A first test with females 1 and 2 vaped a single capsule of Mighty vaporizer which is enough for a two good hours high

The 6 plants I grew from the pack I received under the level of Aunt of Farouk Pakistan Landrace are very resinous, females and males. Somebody has done very good breeding on this, six out of six being markedly resinous is not luck, the lucky part is to recieve this stuff in the pack you bought under whatever label anyone would like to use. It is a resin making machine. I suspect the progeny I will grow in the future from these plants will be resin making machines as well. I would like to grow a 2 meter high female specimen one day
My last two plants drying now, only one plant had mould, impressive
Aof 3
picture.php

Aof 4
picture.php
picture.php

funkyhorse

Coronavirus pandemy, winter grow
Aof test from the seeds I made last year, I am happy to discover I can finnish plants on winter outdoors on ascending sun hours
Aof.jpeg
Aof (2).jpeg
Aof winter grow.jpeg

Aof x THH
This cross makes different size girls, all of them taller than Aof
I must find a sativa with better mold resistance than THH for Aof, I lost the top shot of the tallest girl in just 24 hours of big storm, all mold, at least I will get to try all lower buds
I just vaped this one now, not bad at all for just dry it and use it with no cure. Taste for me is improved from Aof and productivity too
Aof x THH girl 2
Aof x Thh 2.jpeg
Aof x Thh 2 (2).jpeg

Syd Barrett How is the smoke of your Aof x Seedsman Hz? Your pictures of it inspired this Aof x THH test. Thank you very much for posting man

G

Coronavirus pandemy, winter grow
Aof test from the seeds I made last year, I am happy to discover I can finnish plants on winter outdoors on ascending sun hours

Aof x THH
This cross makes different size girls, all of them taller than Aof
I must find a sativa with better mold resistance than THH for Aof, I lost the top shot of the tallest girl in just 24 hours of big storm, all mold, at least I will get to try all lower buds
I just vaped this one now, not bad at all for just dry it and use it with no cure. Taste for me is improved from Aof and productivity too
Aof x THH girl 2

Syd Barrett How is the smoke of your Aof x Seedsman Hz? Your pictures of it inspired this Aof x THH test. Thank you very much for posting man

Hey funkyhorse !Sorry I must have missed your tag.Thanks for sharing,too!It actually seems that it was AoF x (Golli x seedsman).I liked the cross quite a bit.Terps are really good.The herb is very very sticky.It has a high closer to ohaze.It is strong for medium weight smokers,for me so so.I guess it is worth to search through more seeds,I grew just one,kept just 7 more for me and shared the rest..A friend crossed it back to AoF and sent me seeds from that,too.I intend on hitting a female ohaze with an Afghan in the raw male.

AoF getting frosty as hell!

v1SyH6f.jpg
OrshQCs.jpg
c6YiiG8.jpg

G

Some more AoF pics.The outdoor is getting close to her prime ,smell is loud and very sweet berries/coca cola and hash.Resin is oily.I think 2 weeks should be enough ,if possible I could take to 3 for max ambers,but we'll see.

tiq3vSX.jpg
NbOkM56.jpg
LcqMUFm.jpg
YEdKH7F.jpg

Clone started flowering at 12 days from flip

dx0c6Uk.jpg
Sy16Jwp.jpg
fESeUJE.jpg
KTlb9XU.jpg

Bald Monkey

Just for your information: I have never grown or even had seeds or clones of X18. When i first received these seeds from Farouk i did a grow on these to test for hermies and mutations. I found non and did a seed-run with 5-6 females and the 3 best looking males. There was both NLD's and WLD's. I do not select plants for MY taste, i only remove "bad plants". The landraces/hashplants at DCC is reproduced so that the buyers can choose their own faves of geno/pheno types. And im not in this game for the money (2eur a seed, barely pay for the testgrows including electricity and what else) I'm in this game because i love old-school and "forgotten" strains, and landraces.

-in peace

funkyhorse

Hi there Bald Monkey
From the progeny of your seeds I got the same stuff, very impressive even I am not a fan of the high
I got from DCC this freebie Northern Thailand 2008 which was sent/shared by a swedish traveller
Very difficult seeds to sprout. The ones that make it and get to show first leaves after 2 weeks or so of showing roots and cotyledons, it needs around 3 months in veg in order to come out of the mutation stage
I had 7 girls. 4 of them went hermie(I think this strain has no males but girls that develop full male branches) and the 2 of the 3 firm girls has been the best weed I grew so far and I am comparing it with many sativas including Original Haze and CG72
My favourite is Northern Thailand girl 6 but girl 7 after 4 months cure it is very good too. This strain need a very long cure, it gets real fun after 4 months.
In 5 liter pot she was 2,4 meter tall and produced about 40 grams of the best weed I grew myself so far
Bald Monkey, this strain deserves to be released, excellent stuff

Northern Thailand 2008 DCC girl 6
Northern Thailand fem 6.jpeg
Northern Thailand fem 6 (2).jpeg
Northern Thailand fem 6 (3).jpeg
Northern Thailand fem 6 (4).jpeg
Northern Thailand fem 6 (5).jpeg

Northern Thailand 2008 DCC girl 7
Northern Thailand fem 7.jpeg

Bald Monkey

Hi there Bald Monkey
From the progeny of your seeds I got the same stuff, very impressive even I am not a fan of the high
I got from DCC this freebie Northern Thailand 2008 which was sent/shared by a swedish traveller
Very difficult seeds to sprout. The ones that make it and get to show first leaves after 2 weeks or so of showing roots and cotyledons, it needs around 3 months in veg in order to come out of the mutation stage
I had 7 girls. 4 of them went hermie(I think this strain has no males but girls that develop full male branches) and the 2 of the 3 firm girls has been the best weed I grew so far and I am comparing it with many sativas including Original Haze and CG72
My favourite is Northern Thailand girl 6 but girl 7 after 4 months cure it is very good too. This strain need a very long cure, it gets real fun after 4 months.
In 5 liter pot she was 2,4 meter tall and produced about 40 grams of the best weed I grew myself so far
Bald Monkey, this strain deserves to be released, excellent stuff

Northern Thailand 2008 DCC girl 6

Northern Thailand 2008 DCC girl 7

Actually i'm not familiar with those freebies. Were they tagged as DCC freebies? My guess is that it is freebies from the shopowner. Where did you buy your seeds?

-in peace

funkyhorse

Actually i'm not familiar with those freebies. Were they tagged as DCC freebies? My guess is that it is freebies from the shopowner. Where did you buy your seeds?

-in peace

I thought seedheaven is the official DCC place or hub, so I assumed it is a DCC strain
I got it from there, same place Ive got your seeds from.

44:86N

Could be. Who knows?
Although AOF appears specifically on its site in addition to this pakistan 1975.
But it is easy to make up a story and sell 2 varieties for the same seeds...
Before I discovered Kwik Seeds (living in the US), I did make a few purchases from TLT. Though I originally ordered a Balochistan, they sent me Pakistan 1975. I have to say, I'm glad they did! Though the seed is obviously old, with a 70% germ rate, and I only got 3 females, each female is a special lady in my book! This is actually a great old school strain, with what seems to me like a lot of diversity (every plant was a little different, with 4 phenos showing in the males), so there may be a pheno that is similar to AOF.

Here's what I'm calling the 'Red/Conic Growth' Pheno. Kind of smacks you up front with a nice stoney buzz. Relaxing, but not incapacitating:

Pakistan 1975 Red .jpg

Pakistan 1975 Red Closeup.jpg

44:86N

@44:86N how did they smell?
Kind of hard to describe. The two green ones, 'solvents' is probably the closest I can come up with, but having a very thick, pleasant, hash-like smoke. I could (and have) smoked the taller green pheno all day long, so nice in taste and effect. Makes me feel like an ornate Persian Textile, want to listen to music, and pleasantly jolly. The other green was dwarf, and leafy in growth, but had some nice flowers underneath. The strongest in the solvent taste, and fairly straight-up stoney. Nightside stuff for sure, as is the red, which is on the spicy end of the flavor spectrum.

I do think TLT's descriptions of their plants are a bit over the top. They describe Pak75 as being a 'replacement for morphine.' Which, uh, I dunno about that, but it's great stuff for winding down after working hard.

I haven't grown AOF, but just looking through the pics in this thread, she seems like a fairly well branched strain. Pakistan 1975 was sparsely branched, with a very open habit, kind of unusually so. This was the only strain were I kept 100% of the flowers for jarring up, since there just weren't that many on a branch. Other stuff, 50%+ was just de-stemmed and put in 5 gallon buckets to be bubble hashed one of these days.

need4weed

Veteran
Just for your information: I have never grown or even had seeds or clones of X18. When i first received these seeds from Farouk i did a grow on these to test for hermies and mutations. I found non and did a seed-run with 5-6 females and the 3 best looking males. There was both NLD's and WLD's. I do not select plants for MY taste, i only remove "bad plants". The landraces/hashplants at DCC is reproduced so that the buyers can choose their own faves of geno/pheno types. And im not in this game for the money (2eur a seed, barely pay for the testgrows including electricity and what else) I'm in this game because i love old-school and "forgotten" strains, and landraces.

-in peace
There should be more peeps like you BM