What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aunt of Farouk. Pakistani (landrace)

Koondense

Veteran
Seems they're out of stock everywhere.

I have some AOF crossed with Royal Dane, a great F1 for outdoors.
Finishes end september/early october @45; coffee, hash, pine are the dominant aromas, high is pleasantly stony and also strong. A nice relaxing smoke.

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks similar to x18 pakistani :)

i was just about to say the same thing,,,its almost too similar,,,freakishly

i found X18 to be more fruit and skunkish than hashi,,,hash flavour sounds nice,,pot of gold had a good hash flavour to it,, i loved that hash terp

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Seems they're out of stock everywhere.

I have some AOF crossed with Royal Dane, a great F1 for outdoors.
Finishes end september/early october @45; coffee, hash, pine are the dominant aromas, high is pleasantly stony and also strong. A nice relaxing smoke.

View Image

Cool, how much earlier/later was the flowering on the f1 compared to either of the parents? Royal Dane works at my latitude as well, not the most mold proof strain but a very decent smoke.

Koondense

Veteran
Royal dane was the faster(mid-late sept.), AOF should finish in early-mid october.
In general I think RD added mold resistence and faster flower onset to the cross while AOF added trichomes and a more heavy sedative effect.

Happy Roots

Veteran
Sry, not to answer earlier. Has been some rough months for me with pains.

First, I´d like to state the fact that these have absolutely NOTHING to do with x18 !!!!

Second I´d like to help out where to get these, as I know they´re in stock. Not sure about the policy in here though, but I reckon a mod can/will delete the link if necessary !!?
...edit: Well, I guess that was out of policy restrictions!

This strain is out in the communities, so just have a looksee....

Here´s some cured and different genotypes AOF buds for ya

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
very beautiful cultivar, tasty buds.., it looks like its qualities are within all modern standards.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep. Looks like it would stand up to the new hybrid market of gg4 and cookies. . Nice looking buds. Makes me want to smoke some of that shit that's for sure...

It's got a nice cement glaze to it...I wonder how that trait tastes in a joint. ..reminds me a little of a white rhino pheno I called cement bud years ago

sixixix

You take really good pictures dude :)

I love the look and backstory of this strain. If the customs doesn't snatch the seeds I'll be growing it myself soon :D

RulaTone

Veteran
great pics Happy Roots
always good to see some unadultered landrace varieties being grown today!