What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can we discuss bubblegum?

grayeyes

Not sure how many people here have had the real bubblegum that tastes, smells, and smokes exactly like a stick of pink bubblegum.

I had it about 10 years ago in Florida and it was honestly some of the best, if not THE BEST weed I have ever had.

I now live in the Denver area and when I see "bubblegum" on the menu, I always grab a gram just to find out and I am always severely disappointed.

Do any of you know the pheno of bubblegum I am talking about? I would like to buy a 10 pack of bubblegum seeds and breed them all together to make 1000's of seeds, then start the long process of hunting that pheno down. However, there are so many breeders who offer "bubblegum" seeds. Any idea which breeder may offer the easiest route to finding that amazing pheno?
Yeah, holimoli.com They offer regular seeds as well as feminized.

bluntbeans

As I recall, Sour Bubble is a rare sub pheno of BOG's Bog Bubble indica. I was one of his first tester's for Sour Bubble Bx1 way back in '04.......:joint:

https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...ocky-mtn-squid

Sure wish I still had the Giant Bogglegum pheno from back then.. It was a really special plant. Easy to grow, clone, and re-veg, with tons of natural vigor.

View attachment 18736890
Tasted like Bazooka Joe bubblegum.......:smoker:

View attachment 18117744
View attachment 18117747

It also yielded beautiful potent blond bubble hash........:smoker:
View attachment 18117256

RMS

:smoweed:
Legendary. Thanks for sharing 🙏🏽