What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE (and other sats) Indoor Tricks

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Any Idea what Zamal Male was use male to cross to Panama Goddess x Zamaldelica..?

Hi ThermalRider,

The male used in the Panama Goddess x Zamaldelica regular hybrid was a Zamaldelica F1 male with great balance of traits between Zamal, Malawi and Thai.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Would like to know Terpene, there's any hope trying to reveg a Zamaldelica? Or Guawi? If so, any tips? Will hermie like mad?

Hola repuk,

You can easily reveg your indoors sativas by moving them outdoors at your latitude until summer solstice. Just cut all the flowers, leave all the leaves you can, feed her with Nitrogen again, transplant her in case she is rootbound.

But be careful with revegging plants that were previously infected with plagues because you can easily spread the plagues to upcoming growing cycles.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
thanks Dubi!

Will be really careful... My intent is to flower her outdoors; aphids thrive now due to the abnormal cool temps, let's Seville summer sun kick in and they'll be quickly vaporized.

If I keep a mom it will be from a cut of the revegged plants, cut that will be bathed prior to be cut, and as soon as it roots in neem solution daily for a week.

Also both girls (Guawi & Zamaldelica) were the most resistant to both plagues.

Guawi drying has me mad! She overpowers everything else, even air fresheners...

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Med Tree Seeds Mystery Punch (skittles x purple punch) at roughly 10 week chop:
picture.php

picture.php

Super Silver Haze x (Ace Mauritius x Ethiopian) at 19 week chop:
picture.php

who says low wattage LEDs cant produce nice colas?
picture.php

lowlow

Really nice terpene !!

I'm doing my first grow under screw leds, dutch passion's the ultimate and barney's farm's ayahuasca purple..

I'm very impressed by leds which seems to be better than my previous 250W hid..

Thx to you for inspired me and proof to everyone it's the cheapest way to grow maryjane.

Keep growing

Terpene

Veteran
My other pheno of Med Tree Seeds Mystery Punch (skittles x purple punch) at 12 week chop:
picture.php

picture.php

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
wow she's real purdy man..

sounds like a nice cross but brilliantly grown.. what's the high like on that mystery punch? I've not been able to try hardly any of all these "new" genetics popping up in seed form.

Terpene

Veteran
If you're thinking, wait a tick, plants don't flower in mid summer thats because one of the two Purple Zamal x Purple Nep Jams didn't like being abused, the small pot it was in and the 20/4->11/13 light flip and decided to throw a couple male flowers in its female bud sites.

I decided rather than kill it, I would reveg and flower it outdoors in a 90L sub irrigated container. If it decides to go herm on me under natural light with pleasant conditions, I'll kill it - but odds are it just needs a less stressful environment. Not to mention it will get HUGE in a sub irrigated pot of this size. Right now we're about .75 meters tall, so with a couple months of veg, I expect this one to become a monster. :laughing:

picture.php

Dubi, I don't know too much on this line. I know its a purple selection Zamal from la reunion thats different from Gerrits cut, but what do I need to know? Do you have any pics of it or the Nep Jam crossed finished?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Attachments

• Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam 2nd week of June light dep.jpg
    Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam 2nd week of June light dep.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam 2nd week of June light dep2.jpg
    Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam 2nd week of June light dep2.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam 2nd week of June light dep3.jpg
    Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam 2nd week of June light dep3.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 31

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Terpene friend, a bump for your thread! :D

The SSH x Mauritius/Ethiopian looks really wild, and with such long flowering i would say clearly leans towards the tropical african side of the hybrid. How are her terpenes and effects ?

Hope you are having a great summer time ;)

Terpene

Veteran
Hey Terpene.... How far away from the plants do you keep those 16's?

I’m generally about 10-14cm off the canopy at the closest. I’ve seen leaf damage from light intensity closer than 5cm.

Hi Terpene friend, a bump for your thread! :D

The SSH x Mauritius/Ethiopian looks really wild, and with such long flowering i would say clearly leans towards the tropical african side of the hybrid. How are her terpenes and effects ?

Hope you are having a great summer time ;)

The SSH x Mauritius x Ethiopian shows the effects of all three plants but the African side really improves the somewhat generic flavor of the super silver haze. My friend describes the cross as smelling like dryer sheets, I only taste each lines influences lemony, lavender, citric skunkyness. The high leans a bit Mauritius but with production Sativa and Ethiopian overtones. So dense and stoney, but still very up and bright - and really strong!! The potency has led to more than a few “damn I’ve been high for a long time” moments.

Ive also pulled down one of my two nepjam x Zamaldelicas. Man, did nepjam brighten Zamaldelica up. You can hand it to rookies without the disclaimer moment because it’s warm and fuzzy. Also, colors and sounds are improved so the Zamaldelica side is evident. Case in point, nearly everytime I’ve smoked it I’ve ended up watching digitally animated movies (Disney’s Coco was epic btw :D)
The other nepjam x Zamaldelica is just finishing off, I’ll make sure to get pictures of it when it’s done.

Even more! I crossed a female mango lemon Zamaldelica x Panama to a male MedTree Catalina wine mixer and a male Zamaldelica to a female og leaning Catalina wine mixer, selecting for my favorite phenos on either side. Catalina wine mixer is cookies x mind meld from MedTree Seeds and there are pics of it a few pages back. Both plants were aggressively pollinated and are seeds from top to dirt. :)

Terpene

Veteran
Just to eliminate questions on the previous post...

Catalina Wine Mixer: Mindmeld x [Forum Cookies x (Platinum OG x Forum Cookies)]
Mindmeld: Grape Romulan x Xena Goo

OG pheno of CWM:
picture.php

a previous similar Zamaldelica x Panama:
picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
My screw in LED cab got a bath vanity strip upgrade. I am now at 26w per sqft in flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

Veteran
None of these are Ace lines (sorry) but I figured I would show everyone what has been happening.

Med Tree Seeds Catalina Wine Mixer (mindmeld pheno) top and lower bud details. I pollinated one of these with Zamaldelica x Panama for what I will be calling "Boats N Hoes" :biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

Med Tree Seeds Skystormer x Strawberry Gelato (auto) smells awesome and looks even better.
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Amazing thread! And beautiful photos!!!
Those photos of Mauritius x ethiopian are stimulating my imagination ....

Terpene

Veteran
I've been doing it wrong. I've said (heard just about every grower I've ever met say) that autoflowering seeds are great for people who don't care about quality, size, smells, legit genetics, so on and so on.

I ran 3 MedTree Seeds Skystormer x Strawberry Gelato autoflowers and got 2 females. Both plants ended up about 3.5'-4' tall and looked great. One was more Skystormer, but the Strawberry Gelato pheno was more purple and I had to share it. I want to stress that this is a partial shade / natural organic soil in an SIP grow, no ferts, no tricks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

with flash
picture.php

picture.php

The main cola on this plant is bigger than my forearm in length and thickness and has been compared to a baseball bat more times than I can count.