What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog '91

Mr.Miner

Sorry for the naive question but are there beans available anywhere for this strain and if so where? I know the story/history behind how it came about and I am looking into seeing if anyone has any info. Thanks. I appreciate it.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been looking for something similar myself. I didn't know ISP had these.

Now...
I'm wondering how the D-bx3 would compare to Topdawgs Stardawg or Verdant Greens C4DD. These 3 varieties would make a super awesome side by side by side grow show, imo.

ISPs Chem91 Bx3-F2 sound delightful and I haven't seen anybody else offer C91 in this form. I might have to acquire some of these beans.

OneStonedPony

Several guys on the Zon forums are rocking the ISP's Chem 91 bx2 and bx3's. Geat looking plants, and everyone there is saying the potency is hardcore. I got some from there I'll be running soon. They're also on B Bays auction site.

OneStonedPony

ISP chem d bx3 isn't anything like the real chem d. I would check out topdawg . He's got a way better reputation then ISP.

Oh look that crusty old butthurt prick from the 91 Chemdog thread is back. There is nothing wrong with ISP's Chem's, you should take your personal beef somewhere else. Or better yet, let it go. No one wants to hear your magic beans story again, or how you don't like X, Y, or Z. No doubt TopDawgs stuff is great, but it cost too much for me. And when I do have the money, I can't find it.

DJXX

Veteran
Sorry for the naive question but are there beans available anywhere for this strain and if so where? I know the story/history behind how it came about and I am looking into seeing if anyone has any info. Thanks. I appreciate it.
i got a great 91 leaning pheno in Bodhi seeds Neroli 91 its Skunk Va 91 x Wookie #15..it was grown by Shiskaboy(thanks for sharing)...i ran a pak also and have so many keepers...all trich bombs...DJXX
picture.php

OneStonedPony

^^^ nice. Everything I've run made by Bodhi has been great. Liked all the different phenos of The Fuzz. I got three different ones out of 4 females. Only cracked 7 seeds. Kept a few for later.

the_shabbs

Nspecta did a Chemdog '91 s1 release, might be some variation (or will be lots) but could start there. He's got the real '91 or check Lucky dog seeds, Skunk VA's pumping out the killer all of course with Genuine chemdog genetics. No straight Chemdog bx or s1's from him although he is working with a monster Bx3 right now. Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts