What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Cats

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:kitty:
i was outside in the backyard doing some spring cleaning the other day and heard a bit of noise in the bushes. when i checked it out , i found our 'littles' with a bumblebee head first in her mouth. i could just see its pollen covered bum sticking out.
after prying her mouth open the bee wobbled a few times in the air and flew away.
wish i could have gotten a picture. she looked so proud

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
anybody have a cat who likes to walk across the keyboard and your text looks like this...

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000?

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
picture.php

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Cat Grass!
we all love our grass, don't we...

she is a beauty!
is this the cat you dropped? lol

@status

I think they get a buzz.

is Sven passed out from eating leaves or just enjoying the sunshine?
nice tunnel by the way...:)

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
we imported mr haze from west asia since he was that cool :)

i can understand that OakyJoe. we saw so many beautiful street cats and kittens in On our travels and i wanted to bring them all home.

we did carry treat sticks with us and fed them when we could.

i think you inspired a new thread. thanks joe

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Great pics too, just yesterday I found a cat age tool, that remined me my new cat(2005) is almost as old as me, ....time for a replacement soon ...sh!t, I dontwannago thru all that again

Cat Age to Human Age Conversion Calculator:
http://www.ajdesigner.com/fl_cat_age/cat_age.php

thanks for the age conversion link vostok. i just calculated that our late and loved cat Karl live to 80 years old-
17 cat years.

Karl died peacefully in his sleep while sitting on my lap.

R.I.P. Karl

Betterhaff

Veteran
anybody have a cat who likes to walk across the keyboard and your text looks like this...

No but I had to move my alarm clock because the cat would walk on it and change the settings. I guess she wanted me to sleep in.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
No but I had to move my alarm clock because the cat would walk on it and change the settings. I guess she wanted me to sleep in.

clever. ours likes to use her paw to knock the alarm clock off the table.
on the up side, she has woken me up a few times when i had forgotten to set the alarm.
amazingly, just in time to leave for work.

:laughing:

she also likes to shred paper. most recently my husbands monthly work schedule.
i think she is trying to say that he needs a new job

Betterhaff

Veteran
Fortunately my internal clock is pretty well set and I rarely use the alarm. But she was also changing the time so it was a little annoying.

She also likes to shred things especially when she wants attention. She likes to customize her boxes too, chewing off bits here and there. She loves boxes, she has a bed but prefers a box, lol.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Fortunately my internal clock is pretty well set and I rarely use the alarm. But she was also changing the time so it was a little annoying.

She also likes to shred things especially when she wants attention. She likes to customize her boxes too, chewing off bits here and there. She loves boxes, she has a bed but prefers a box, lol.

i think we have twins...:laughing:

we call her 'foxy boxy' because she has about 3 or 4 different boxes around the house. she does 'renovations' too by chewing down the sides.
we had a wine delivery today which means that there are another 4 boxes to play with. she thinks it is xmas:woohoo:

Last edited:

Betterhaff

Veteran
Lol, yeah mine has an assortment too. I have to be careful about bringing stuff in and out in boxes, if I turn my back she’s in ‘em regardless of what else is in there. I rescued her as a stray kitten and I think some of that behavior is from her time in the wild. She won’t drink out a bowl, she likes the faucet and plant saucers.

She’s just a happy little tabby.

Attachments

• Smilin'.jpg
    Smilin'.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 41

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor

she has a water bowl but does not use it.
she jumps up on the sink and waits for someone to turn on the tap or she drinks from the shower floor.
the bird bath outside is another good one.

she used to belong to some students in our neighbouring building.
First, she started coming in through the balcony door and hanging out with us.
we didn't feed her for the first few months but then after a while, we figured that we could call her part of our family.

she eats mice all the time. bones included. everthing except the intestines which she leave on the bathroom floor.lol

i find them in the morning when i go to shower. :drum:
this is her only fault though. ;)

'littles' is short for 'Little Sister'

armedoldhippy

Veteran

she walks on it & sits down, looking at me like "enough of that shit, it is time to PET me, slave..." :biggrin:

S

semilantacasa

Lovely cats and nice thread :)
Harm that our 6 months old kitten past away accidently about month ago, loved that cute little hempster. Raw fish and cannabutter was his favorite :D
I think he is now on a better place, and he was happy every f*****g day what he lived! People's should be take lesson's from cats how to be happy and what real chilling out is. :)
Peace out everyone.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:comfort: sorry to hear about your kitten.

yes, a domestic cat's life is pretty sweet,

sleep
eat
play
sleep
eat
play
sleep....

on the other hand,
there are so many stray cats and dogs who have to fight for their territory and every meal.

Latest posts

Latest posts