What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeman Seeds

gh0st9

Veteran
Woooo I got 1 confirmed HH fem, 2 XXX fem, 1 fugu fem, and 1 HH male, now I can start collecting some pollen and do some chucking of my own.

Anyone hesitating on popping their HH, I got a pretty good ratio so far, very very vigorous and straight reeks only in week 2 I mean REEKS. By all means if you don't want them send em here lol.

In other news just harvested my freebie barney's critical kush, World of seeds madness and Juicy Chronic Fruit. Critical kush being the runaway winner here it looks like.

Sampled a 1/4 j of the critical kush, pretty good stuff, by no means was it the best I've had but its top 20 for sure. Weird pheno though, really airy and low yeilding but looked almost white with crystals and stank pretty bad. Didn't smoke nearly as good as it looks/smells or I would put it in my top 3...

Hazed

Heya gh0st,
Can you tell me a little about the Juicy Chronic Fruit please. I got one just about ready to toss into 12/12, but got several other girls that could easily take that spot.

How did it yield, and how did it smoke?
Good to see ya, lookin forward to a grow log someday:tumbleweed:
Take care bro...Hazed

gh0st9

Veteran
The Juicy Chronic Fruit was average in about all aspects in my experience. Yielded average with rock hard buds, really dense stuff, smoke is yet to be determined, but smells sweet and really lemony with a hint of spice underneath, seems like it would be some solid smoke. I only popped an finished one though, so ymmv

gh0st9

Veteran
Is it odd I got grayish colored pistils on some of my Fugu and my HH? They look like mottled brown/gray instead of the almost white pistils on my other ones. They are in a shaded area and it has been a rollercoaster with temps in my area and they fell a couple of times...

Possible scenarios maybe? It might just be dirt but I don't want to touch them in case its something else...

JorgeRialvo

----------------

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 15
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:

JorgeRialvo

ignore the first three pics i posted

ignore the first three pics i posted

Here are some HD shots i took at day 25. Much better quality than the ones previously posted by me.

Attachments

• 1125121009a.jpg
    1125121009a.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 1125121013b.jpg
    1125121013b.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 24
  • 1125121037.jpg
    1125121037.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 1125121010a.jpg
    1125121010a.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 27

homebrew420

got some testers from mota well traded, got some fugu kush and POW. Grew the POWs out. Not overly impressed, slow growing and stocky, to the point of excess. A great deal of thinning was needed to get the plants to grow at a reasonable rate. Beautiful plants throughout and tasty smoke. Strong enough and good bag appeal. Not one we kept around however. Gave the FUGU away for lack of time to run them. Fwiw they did not improve after clones taken, as most varieties seem to do better once cloned and propagated.

Peace

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
got some testers from mota well traded, got some fugu kush and POW. Grew the POWs out. Not overly impressed, slow growing and stocky, to the point of excess. A great deal of thinning was needed to get the plants to grow at a reasonable rate. Beautiful plants throughout and tasty smoke. Strong enough and good bag appeal. Not one we kept around however. Gave the FUGU away for lack of time to run them. Fwiw they did not improve after clones taken, as most varieties seem to do better once cloned and propagated.

Peace

I just grew POW out OD this summer, yes, slow growing and very stocky, almost indestructible.... She got swamped by Caterpillars as she was the sweetest smelling thing in the garden, but wow what a lovely fruity loop sweet Indica, kinda reminds me of the best White Rhino. Got some left, might use in crosses, it is a bit extreme as it is, but still good. Nice reports, following the Headband closely.

:)

T

TOKA

Been looking at hazemans beans for a while, was gona get the elephant stomper but went for grape13 instead. Looking forward to growing these also got a couple POW's as freebies.

Hazeman Seeds

Hazeman is some amazing genetics for a good price....

I wish more breeders had reasonable pricing like hazeman.

I'm surprised not many regular icmagers know about him. Old geezers be sleeping on the dank lol

four20puppy

Im a little cornfused, Motarebal has the same POW but ive read they are no different, are Hazeman and Motarebal just selling the joint projects seperately now?

Stdane

The strains they worked on together,some of them they're selling separately now.Forinstance Hazemans Madness are the same as Motas Dobble Koosh/Redneck Koosh and they've both sold the Fugu Kush and the POW you mentioned,four20puppy!
But from what I know of should be that.

D

DryNobBob

I know many that grew out the fugu and they are still growing it, apparently a superfrosty bubba dom pheno is in there somewhere they love it. Easy to clone and grow. I was gifted a bunch of POW from righteous Mota back in the day and passed them on to Foe as I am a pessimist when it comes to potent purples and I wanted to see a more seasoned grower have at it. From what I understand, down in the bou or bay section, he mentiones the Riddlers Mix, check it out. I also have someone doing his POW x PI bx, and they are pretty, we are hoping for the best. I run with the potency boys, so that will be the proof in the pudding. But thanks to Foeman for growin em out and making some dandy crosses. Gratzi PS. apologies for the pic, dude is skittish of the net, hehe. I like to never got him to take a pic at all:huggg:

Attachments

• POW x PI.jpg
    POW x PI.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 15

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got 2 testter cuts from a friend labeled "h3" & "h4", was told both were from hazeman seeds.
both have amazing structure and yeild.... buge solid baseball bat nugs..... smell on one is better than the other, bt the both have similar structure and form, density & resin almost identical toeach other....
they both are in my mosty vert room, grown w lucas formula GH

I told him i had to have cuts of the better one,
coming soon
:)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^^^^^
sorry for the poor pic, but these are my 2 hazeman testers, both thick and dense as hell.

UPNSMOKE23

testing one two three

testing one two three

I got a couple of his gear:
elephant stomper, white grapes, and blue bubba. I cant wait to test these gear. Im gonna do an all out hazeman grow next. Gotta wait till my grandoggy purps get done!

there goes edro

Veteran
Been eyeing Hazeman's work also! Could not resist adding Madness( Bubba x 88 Hashplant ) to the seed stash. Solid genetics and priced right, how can you go wrong?!