What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOR Cracked = UNSAFE!

Madjag

Veteran
Watch Your Step

Watch Your Step

In the world of hacking, whether it is government or private, new techniques are discovered daily. The best methods are sold or subsidized through Pay-For-Results systems.

Over time most humans trust the technology that they come to use regularly and often without question. The telephone gave rise to the wiretap and pen register. Telegraphs were read by people at both ends. The internet is no different.

I have a good friend that spent 25 years in the CIA in the electronics eavesdropping division. His specialty was finding bugs. He said that the agency always managed to have technology about 5-10 years before it hit the public market.

And remember that if you hit the radar you'll have no secrets:

http://blog.webroot.com/2012/03/02/new-service-converts-malware-infected-hosts-into-anonymization-proxies/

http://blog.webroot.com/2012/04/05/new-underground-service-offers-access-to-hundreds-of-hacked-pcs/

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Paypal is a part of ebay.. if anybody remembers, Meg Whitman who ran for governer of California in 2009.... she was VERY anti MMJ and she was ebay's CEO.

Anti-cannabis seems to be part of their corporate culture. It's amazing you can still buy lighting equipment on ebay. (Not that I have.)

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Anything can be cracked with time..but shit thats really bad.. I don't think I would have sold these drugs online though thats just me ,, headband 707

supermanlives

Veteran
personally i dont think a damn thing is safe. anything on the net is screened or can be.screened by big bro. safety is an illusion

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
if you think your safe behind TOR then you are a fool. if they want you they got you. just remember that

Bi0hazard

Veteran
You all know that 'Tor Project' was created and funded by DARPA for the 1st 6 years of it's existence right? DARPA and ONR via Naval Research Laboratory (2001-2006)

DARPA = Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency:
they do tons of research and inventions for the Department of Defense and Federal Gov in general....

This one below is a lot more "Far out" than their other Tanks / and actual military products they make - but it shows their intentions of building surveillance society structures..

(Wired.com) DARPA and the Pentagon’s Cyborg Spy Insects All Grown Up !!!
Full Article @ http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/03/for-years-now-p/

Don't believe me? Here is a link to the program on DARPA's military hosted website:
http://www.darpa.mil/Our_Work/MTO/Focus_Areas/Microelectromechanical_Systems.aspx

cyborginsects_48_2.jpg

"For years, now, Pentagon-backed researchers have been trying to create cyborg insects that could serve as living, remote-controlled spies. The problem is, those modified bugs never survived long enough to be useful. Now, Georgia Tech professor Robert Michelson says he’s managed to get the bug ‘borgs to live into adulthood.

DARPA’s Hi-MEMS program aims to implant place micro-mechanical systems [MEMS] "inside the insects during the early stages of metamorphosis," the agency explains. That way, as the bugs get older, tissues grow around — and fuse together with — the tiny machines. "

::Sources::
Tor Sponsors List: https://www.torproject.org/about/sponsors.html.en
DARPA and ONR Naval Research were the only ones funding TOR from 2001-2006 (the first 6 years of the project)

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hell yeah superman it's 1984 (Orsen Well"s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!:plant grow:

That would be George Orwell, Orson Wells did the war of the worlds broadcast and Citizen Kane- and the voice of Unicron in the original animated Transformers movie, this was his last film.
Orwell had an interesting life too-google him.

badboy287

LIFE!!!

LIFE!!!

NOTHING anyone does online can be kept secret, its just a matter of how bad they really want you. But seriously fckng LIFE sentence.

Easygrowing

Veteran
personally i dont think a damn thing is safe. anything on the net is screened or can be.screened by big bro. safety is an illusion

So well said super-those about Illusion-it,s the real world even it,s cyber : ) :hide:
It,s the goverments lines we are connected throug.Just like sculder and Mully said-there is something out there.

sso

Veteran
jeez, this is reading like a scare propaganda text for the government..

you guys are watching too many movies and shows, maybe comics or something , because you are making it sound like the government has all the best hackers and tech people and all that (yeah, cause they pay so well, right?)

and a bunch of future science gadgets to boot.

but look at their fucking track record in everything.

2 years to get those guys

and i bet they used a snitch, not a case of them hacking into everything.

the government is efficient on the level of "oops, sorry about bombing that school to shit, we wanted the house next to it."

the government never ever does a fucking adequate job, and when they come near to it, then it took them years and probably outside contractors to boot lool. (Every dog has its day)

i mean , even starting the fucking drugwar takes a a fucking moron.

and morons accomplish, moronic things.

lol, fucking hollywood and making the army and government look efficient (in 50 takes with professional stuntmen and doctor made models (non of whom are actually governmentally employed nor capable of much more than repeating their lines and looking good infront of a camera with guidance (Eventually, usually they do multiple takes on every shot..)

sso

Veteran
sure, with a ALOT of money, anyone can get anyone.

no one is fucking safe, ever. if anyone really rich, wanted you dead, you´d be dead.

if it was worth alot to the government to get you, yes you would be got.

snitches would get paid, judges bent and so on.

absolutely.

but you guys are talking like the government is somesorta almost alien advanced special society :)

and that regular smokers and growers would be worth all that moola and effort.;)

they dont fucking care about you, enough growers get caught through normal means to be able to pin some medals on some cops and keep the media fed.

they dont want to end the drug war any more than some dealers do, since its quite obvious that heavy big time drug kingpins are all heavily tied to government, been paying their bills so to speak. :)

the drugs fund many wars and civil unrest, keeping countries down, making sure that big companies get materials and labor for cheap from bankrupt desperate countries.

and it keeps people divided and too occupied to really see whats going on ;)

thats one of the reasons they focus the most on marijuana, since its of the least profit to them and the most benign, besides, too many people smoke marijuana to actually stop.

and they´d never want the drugwar to stop unless it suited their purpose. (beside the political and business value, drugs are gold, beyond gold in value as is, legal they´d eventually drop to near nothing in price, unless taxed and that benefits only the state and country, not the people they serve ;))

sso

Veteran
like george carlin said

"they dont give a fuck about you"

be glad, their attention is rarely benign. :) (and cross your fingers for a revolution)