What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reggae Star Busted With 350 Pounds of Pot in NYC...

T

THE TROOPER

They said $100,000-$300,000.
But since when did the cops stop exaggerating the value of the herb, and since when did they start grading it?

reality hits you square in the face in the bronx! if it would of been in manhattan the value would of been 1mil + ! lol

TT :tiphat:

RetroGrow

Veteran

Fordham Prep.
Got kicked out after junior year.
All the priests/brothers/teachers were child molesters. They used to make us swim naked in the indoor swimming pool while they stood around and drooled.
Got punched out with a closed fist by the 260 pound "Prefect Of Discipline" for defying his orders.
No lie!
If that happened today, it would be in the newspapers, and a major lawsuit.
I'm guessing they are all rotting in hell now.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Fordham Prep.
Got kicked out after junior year.
All the priests/brothers/teachers were child molesters. They used to make us swim naked in the indoor swimming pool while they stood around and drooled.
Got punched out with a closed fist by the 260 pound "Prefect Of Discipline" for defying his orders.
No lie!
If that happened today, it would be in the newspapers, and a major lawsuit.
I'm guessing they are all rotting in hell now.

You're sooo not gonna believe this...

RetroGrow

Veteran
Hell yeah. Check all lights etc and no moving violations. So easy a kid could do it.

Ha ha!
I watched an episode of "cops" the other night (I know, I know).
Cop pulls over 2 guys for running stop sign.
Guys are wearing guinea T's and all tatted up.
Cop asks for driver's license. Guy says, "I don't have one:.
Cop says, "why"?
Guy says, "I tried to get it but they wouldn't give it to me because I had a warrant".
Cop says, "what was the warrant for"?
Guy says, "Grand theft auto".
Cop says, "out of the car".
Guy gets out but is walking funny in his flip flops.
Cop says, "take off those flip flops".
He takes them off, and out pops a bag of crack.
Cop says, "anything else in the car"?
Guy says "no".
Cop searches other guy and finds oxycontin.
So let that be a lesson to you. When driving without a license, and outstanding warrants,and carrying multiple types of narcotics, don't wear flip flops!
Oh, yeah, and don't run a stop sign.
These had to be the dumbest guys I have ever seen.

RetroGrow

Veteran
You're sooo not gonna believe this...

Don't tell me you went there too?
Hopefully, Father O'brian is dead.
Has to be.
He was my principal, and once kissed me on the lips while "disciplining" me.
I kid you not.
Did they still have you swimming naked?
And 3 years of Latin?
I drove one of the priests there to a nervous breakdown.
He flipped out right in class and ran out of the room, never to return. Father Rice. He was claustrophobic. His first move each morning was to open the shades. We caught on rather quickly, so each day before class, we would close all the window shades. Finally we hatched a plan. As he would turn his back to us to write on the blackboard, we would all silently inch our desks forward. Each time he turned around, we would be closer. Inch by inch, his world got smaller. Finally he broke and ran out of the classroom. Last I heard he was in a sanitarium. We moved those desks up silently with military precision.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Don't tell me you went there too?
Hopefully, Father O'brian is dead.
Has to be.
He was my principal, and once kissed me on the lips while "disciplining" me.
I kid you not.
Did they still have you swimming naked?
And 3 years of Latin?
I drove one of the priests there to a nervous breakdown.
He flipped out right in class and ran out of the room, never to return. Father Rice. He was claustrophobic. His first move each morning was to open the shades. We caught on rather quickly, so each day before class, we would close all the window shades. Finally we hatched a plan. As he would turn his back to us to write on the blackboard, we would all silently inch our desks forward. Each time he turned around, we would be closer. Inch by inch, his world got smaller. Finally he broke and ran out of the classroom. Last I heard he was in a sanitarium. We moved those desks up silently with military precision.

There were about 80 Father O'Briens. LOL. During my "stay" the Dean was not a Brother/Father. He was a mean sumbitch civilian. As for the swimming naked, nope. We didn't have our own pool. We used to use the University's and they had locker rooms. We also had a non-priest swim coach.
Funny story: We had 2 days of Sex ED... taught by a priest! HAHAHAHA! So, on the first day, a priest comes in and tell us this story about a couple that he knows that was dry humping and the dude busts his nut. Somehow, the sperm managed to go through his and her jeans and underwear and she got pregnant.
I was like, "That didn't happen." which pissed him the fuck off and he was like, "It did! Are you calling me a liar?" So after a brief staredown, I mumbled "What do you know about sex, anyway?" Needless to say, I was yanked out of class and sent to the dean. LOL! He tried to make me apologize and I wouldn't. I told them that they should apologize to us for having a priest teach us about sex. I was sent home and had to bring my parents in. HAHAHA! My dad told me that he was proud of me! LOL

RetroGrow

Veteran
There were about 80 Father O'Briens. LOL. During my "stay" the Dean was not a Brother/Father. He was a mean sumbitch civilian. As for the swimming naked, nope. We didn't have our own pool. We used to use the University's and they had locker rooms. We also had a non-priest swim coach.
Funny story: We had 2 days of Sex ED... taught by a priest! HAHAHAHA! So, on the first day, a priest comes in and tell us this story about a couple that he knows that was dry humping and the dude busts his nut. Somehow, the sperm managed to go through his and her jeans and underwear and she got pregnant.
I was like, "That didn't happen." which pissed him the fuck off and he was like, "It did! Are you calling me a liar?" So after a brief staredown, I mumbled "What do you know about sex, anyway?" Needless to say, I was yanked out of class and sent to the dean. LOL! He tried to make me apologize and I wouldn't. I told them that they should apologize to us for having a priest teach us about sex. I was sent home and had to bring my parents in. HAHAHA! My dad told me that he was proud of me! LOL

That's funny shit! Sex is dirty & dangerous!
Yeah, we used the university pool also, but we had to swim naked, and the swim coach was "Queer Jack", a lay teacher who was obviously a child molester wannabe. Imagine him forcing hundreds of 13-16 year old boys to swim naked!
this would be front page on the N.Y. Post today.
And we didn't report to the dean. We reported to Father Eugene O'brian, a very, very sick individual who liked to beat the crap out of us (me). Your name would be called over the school PA system in order to instill fear in everyone, and you would be summoned to the principal's office, where you were going to get a beating. As he was slapping me around, he would actually say, "I don't want to do this son, but Jesus is making me"!
I kid you not! This guy was psychotic. But in those days (20 years before you), they were allowed to hit us, and parents approved! We were not allowed to challenge the clergy. Didn't stop me though, but I payed a price for my defiance.
They actually had a priest, Father King, ex linebacker, who had the title of "Prefect Of Discipline".
Yup, it was his job just to dole out corporal punishment to 13 & 14 year olds. As I said, he once punched me out with a closed fist because I defied his orders not to enter university buildings during lunch time. He heard me through an open window telling the other guys that I was going in there. He was waiting and cold cocked me!
That would be jail & a lawsuit now! Back then, it was "allowed". What a sadistic bastard that guy was! They couldn't control me, and I finally got kicked out after junior year. But I do remember beating Power Memorial in basketball. They had a center named Lew Alcindor, who became Kareem Abdul Jabbar. He was 7foot 2 in high school, and professional caliber. They had something like a 45 game winning streak when we beat them.
Also, in football, we played against Calvin Hill from Riverdell High. He is in the Pro football hall of fame now. He scored 6 touchdowns against us in one game, as he actually hurdled linebackers and could score at will. I used to hitch hike home every day on the Cross Bronx Expressway. Imagine doing that today! How I hated that school!

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
That's the common theme, huh? "How I hated that school." :D Looking back, it was very good for me but it was rough, for sure. I was there last year to see my bestie's son wrestle. It's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and all 21st Century. Little fucks don't know how easy they have it! LOL! Did you know that Matthew Broderick's character in Glory went to the Prep in the 1800's? Ha!

DOWNLOW

Awe man sorry to hear to hear that about Dredd, and that jam was the shit back in day. As far as the value goes, once it gets to the last man in NY its 900 an elbow for scag as we calls regs, re ggie, dirt, etc. plus the Bronx is alre.ady just a small police state, its hot bed of trouble, shootings, robberies, I mean every thing. The uncovers up in the Bx damn there had my seats of my car in the middle of the street.All this coming from a broads house, this there favorite line this is a bad neighbor hood, no shit sherlock, they even check for stash boxes, very popular in the five burroughs.

obione

The guy driving the car was one dumb SOB. The article said he was stopped for running a stop sign( stupid move #2 ), and for not wearing his seat belt(stupid move #1). How incredibly stoooppid do you have to be to run a stop sign with 25 lbs of weed. This guy is proof that some people are a waste of air. I'm sorry but I don't have much sympathy for stupidity. You are only supposed to break one law at a time. The weed was his one.

Thats why there is a law in Holland not to drive when u r HIGH...same like alcochol...

growshopfrank

Veteran
ya gotta wonder the story said a detective noticed the smell? in NYC do detectives make routine traffic stops? around here plainclothes laugh at bad driving the story smells like buddy was targeted and they are using the excuse of a traffic infraction to cover the rats ass but ya never know till you get the disclosure

mg75

in nyc, undercover cops look and play the part so well that there is no way one will know...
neck and face tattoos are common. all of the 21jumpstreet cops (that's what they call them), are basically kids that grew up around drug dealers and users. they are all ex-pot smokers themselves. they know about diesels, kush, piff, and what some people call high-grade... "murders". what the guy got busted with was probably some canadian beasters smuggled through the indian reservations. there is plenty of that crap in nyc. definitely not delivery service product. it's a fragrant commercial grade with no stems nor seeds. not mexican brick... a notch or 2 higher.

i don't live in ny no more... but that's what i hear. you can still get 6K for a lb of legit sour over there.

Latest posts

Latest posts