What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Proper Tactics (planted mayor's yard)

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
OAK HILL, Fla. (Associated Press) -- The 84-year-old mayor of a central Florida city says someone tried to ruin her reputation by planting marijuana on her property.

Mayor Mary Lee Cook defended herself during an Oak Hill city commission meeting Monday after narcotics agents found pot growing on her land.

Volusia County Sheriff's spokesman Gary Davidson says Cook has not been charged. He says the incident is under investigation but investigators do not believe the mayor knew the marijuana was there.

Cook says narcotics agents came to her home two weeks ago to check out reports that she was growing marijuana. The plants were found near a kicked-in section of fence near her house.

During Monday's meeting, Cook said she would not resign. She said she would deal with any further harassment by hiring an attorney.
http://www.aol.com/2011/07/27/mary-lee-cook-marijuana_n_910870.html

WTG someone!!!!

mrcreosote

Veteran
"When asked about the drippers lines that lead to her outside faucet, the mayor had no comment."

If they got an 84 yr. old ganja growing Grannie for a mayor, I'd vote to give her a Presidential Freedom Award.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
In the late 70's I planted more then a 100 Cannabis seeds in the gardens around the state capital in Sacramento California.
I hope at the time Governor Jerry Brown might have put them to good use.

G

greenmatter

same thing happened in the back yard at the governors mansion in colorado about 10 years ago..... turned out that (you are gonna love this).... it was NOT a marijuana plant after all. it was a hemp plant! you see the seeds from a hemp plant can stay dormant in the ground for decades! so there is no way anyone could say for sure that the governors daughter was growing weed in daddy's back yard.

i think the press secretary got a bonus that month for using his imagination..... i don't even want to think about how many idiots believed that story

TB Gardens

Veteran
Someone stole my idea! Lol, was planning on doing this to a certain someone, but decided not to take the risk.. Figure his drug dog woulda sniffed em out pretty quick... Or worse, chase me down :x

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
That's why you've gotta make seed bombs. That way you can throw them from a reasonable distance and not be seen doing the planting.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
what if you wanted to be sure it was noticeable, say a month old clone or similar?

can't just throw seedbombs and be sure of getting it done...there is this SP clown who parks his cruiser out front of his house...it's soooo tempting.

I know I'd be caught trying to adjust the flash on the camera trying to get a pic of one in front of the cruiser a 3:00 AM.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
what if you wanted to be sure it was noticeable, say a month old clone or similar?

can't just throw seedbombs and be sure of getting it done...there is this SP clown who parks his cruiser out front of his house...it's soooo tempting.

I know I'd be caught trying to adjust the flash on the camera trying to get a pic of one in front of the cruiser a 3:00 AM.

go more for 4:00 - 5:00 the fuck will be sleepin sounder

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran

That's balls my friend. Seedbomb from a distance = hard to prove when the plants sprout up weeks later.

Getting caught ON the property with established seedlings... instant jail term if they don't shoot you first.

I guess in California you could get away with that, but I wouldn't try it in the midwest or the east.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Didn't I just see something about a law in Florida that you don't have to be aware of having a controlled substance in your possession to be charged and convicted?

G

greenmatter

Didn't I just see something about a law in Florida that you don't have to be aware of having a controlled substance in your possession to be charged and convicted?

that would only apply to your normal everyday citizen ....... not a mayor (in florida) or a governor (in colorado) ...they are somehow different ........ you could use the term "better than", if you wanted to.

funny how the guys who run things are judged in a different way than us mooks who elect them

Mr Jay

Veteran
For even more safety one could combine seed bombs with a wrist rocket (catapult for you over the pond types)

Oh wait, someone already did this year.......:sasmokin:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Proper Tactics (planted mayor's yard)

I have thought for a long time about putting extra clones to use in various public places including pd and specific individuals on their property ...very high risk but idk...very tempted because it would be a very big deal where I am. I wish I could but it would be stupid to try.

Mr Jay

Veteran
Just keep in mind anywhere that is landscaped will have weeds cleared every couple of weeks. I'd personally want them somewhere where they'd be waist high before discovery.