What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot grower in Dobbins shoots at Yuba County deputies

Slangheat

Pot grower in Dobbins shoots at Yuba County deputies

Comments 15
July 13, 2011 12:22:00 AM

By Rob Young/Appeal-Democrat
An illegal marijuana garden in Dobbins where a man fired a shot at deputies contained thousands of plants, a Yuba County Sheriff's Department spokesman said Tuesday.
A search for a man — apparently a caretaker for the garden — was called off after about three hours of unsuccessful searching.
The incident in the 10000 block of Marysville Road began about 7:30 a.m. when deputies went to eradicate the plants. When the deputies were about 30 yards away, they saw the man in the garden and tried to detain him. He fled and a shot was fired from the area where he was last seen, said Sheriff Steve Durfor.
No deputies were injured. One deputy fired back, but there was no evidence the man was hit, Durfor said.
About 20 deputies aided by a Placer County Sheriff's Department helicopter crew searched for the man, described as Hispanic and in his 40s. He had a mustache and wore a gray hat, said department spokesman Lt. Damon Gil.
He was last seen running over a nearby ridge. The helicopter crew arrived at 9:13 a.m. and searched the rugged foothill country for about an hour, Gil said.
By 11:30 a.m., deputies were concentrating on eradicating the marijuana plants. An investigation of the shooting is in progress, Gil said.
Gil said the deputy fired "a few" shots at the man.

Read more: http://www.appeal-democrat.com/articles/site-108284-grow-dobbins.html#ixzz1RzrMYOTN
Interesting time of year...

B

Bazarocka

Yea right, "a shot was fired" from the direction of the area of where he was last seen. R U Shitting me..............Any non police witness's? Probably not.
THEY SAID "Bullshit I Say". The JACKBOOTED local LEO's in the United States don't know how "TO NOT LIE".
Gangsters & Banksters Got You Jodie............lololololol

But that just my opinion.:headbange:comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts