What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 guys, 1 boat and 1500 pounds of brick weed

highroller614

Big time drought on mexi here too.......It sure puts the average joe in a bad place to be copping in a non medical state. So then what? Some of you guys speak bad on the mex. there is no way in hell I'm supposed to feel bad for buying mexican just because cartels kill people. Not my fault...Besides people aren't trying to rob legal dispenseries? Anytime there is money involved people will die.......sad but true. Also sounds like you are growers looking out for your own financial gain and yes you will profit huge if they keep the pressure on. Not to mention they rounded up like 10000 of them in a warehouse about 6 months ago in my hometown and im in the midwest. That will put a dent in things. I hope things change or all i will smoke is what i grow. Yes and like Aero said i haven't seen it this dry in years

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Vatos! America's been the piggy bank for too long! Buy American :)

Latest posts

Latest posts