What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 year old pot dealer shot in head, pushed out of car. ANTIOCH CA

kyndone

this is a very sad deal, (R.I.P. to the kid)and i think that this is going to happen even more so in the days to come, (depending on your location), a friend of mine got his door kicked in and was robbed by 3 guys with guns, cracked in the head and left bleeding,over a couple zips, this ''meet me in the parking lot'' thing is a rippers dream, same with craigslist, but i did the same thing, 15 years ago, (deal out of my car in the target parking lot)and the same thing could have happened to me, even back in the early 90's, imo, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people, and i agree with everyone who said ''as long as anything worth any value is bought and sold through the black market,(or even legally) there will be the people who want to steal it'' as more and more kids are coming up,getting older and looking for ''easy money'', this problem will get worse. not everyone has street sense, so there will most likely always be a victim. i feel very lucky as dumb a kid as i was, that nothing like this happened to me,

outinit

Stories like this are very sad, but the media tends to mislead about violence and marijuana. It is a way to keep the public afraid. Jewelry stores, liquor stores, convenience stores all have high theft, and sometimes weapons are used, and people die. These places are robbed because people can and do get away with it. Maybe the media should examine why we as humans steal from others, as opposed to blaring the headline of "Weed deal gone bad".