Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2014, 04:32 PM #31
JACKBAYBEH
Cultivation Nation

JACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the rough
Would be interesting to hear your comments and some history on that Durban you hold.
I've never had the pleasure of toking a real quality Durban. I've been back on the hunt here lately. My research indicates that most of the offerings in bean form that are available from vendors today are seriously lacking. I want the quality Durban Poison that was around late 80's to mid 90's.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:16 PM #32
Riddleme

Riddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKBAYBEH View Post
Would be interesting to hear your comments and some history on that Durban you hold.
I've never had the pleasure of toking a real quality Durban. I've been back on the hunt here lately. My research indicates that most of the offerings in bean form that are available from vendors today are seriously lacking. I want the quality Durban Poison that was around late 80's to mid 90's.
It is supposed to be the one that has been floatin around Colorado since the early 90's or so I was told. I was gifted 2 clones from a guy who knew a guy kinda thing and it does have the look and smell of a good Durban. I just chopped her this morning so we'll see how good she smokes in a few weeks?

I have no plans of keepin her, now that I have bred her I'll be moving on, I have crossed her to 4 different strains (all mine) it is how I mix in the genetics to my program. I'll pop the new beans, see what I get and move forward from there. I try and stay with one new strain at a time but twice I have gone big so to speak with multiple strains (this grow is my 2nd time doing this) I still have 10 strains from the 1st time I have never grown (but others have) Some of this grow is about back crossing for stability, breedin takes forever but is a lot of fun and I enjoy it

I'm thinkin I'll add the Komaoni land race in next
Riddleme is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:32 PM #33
Riddleme

Riddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izoc666 View Post
Hey Rid, this journal is really nice and your pictures are always awesome !

Subbed.
Welcome, good to see ya here

Old 11-02-2014, 05:33 PM #34
Riddleme

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbudzzzz View Post
Love this shot.
Budzzz my friend

how's life in the tub ?

Old 11-02-2014, 08:17 PM #35
RockyMtnMan

RockyMtnMan is on a distinguished road
I'm subbed for sure Rid!
Looking good man!
RockyMtnMan is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2014, 01:51 PM #36
Riddleme

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnMan View Post
I'm subbed for sure Rid!
Looking good man!
Welcome RMM

The 1st Durban has been chopped and the garden has been re-arranged

All the boys have had there way with the girls and have been culled

gonna be over 50 new strains come outta this little grow
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S_SAM_2731.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	290680 Click image for larger version

Name:	S_SAM_2733.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	290681

Old 11-05-2014, 03:33 PM #37
Riddleme

The midday depression experiment is a success, the 1/2 hour of dark in the middle of flower is killin it, with what I am seein thus far I am totally gonna keep this goin. The little Amethyst bud I highlighted in Sat's update has doubled in size in just 3 days

1st pic from Sat, 2nd pic this morning
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	S_SAM_2728.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	290954 Click image for larger version

Name:	S_SAM_2755.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	290955

Old 11-05-2014, 03:34 PM #38
Riddleme

Comparing the 2 close ups 1st from Sat, 2nd this morning
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	amwk3a.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	290956 Click image for larger version

Name:	amwk4a.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	290957

Old 11-05-2014, 03:35 PM #39
Riddleme

and actually for mid week 4 all the buds are doing good and the plants are workin on strong cola's
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	S_SAM_2751.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	290958

Old 11-05-2014, 03:38 PM #40
Riddleme

First time ever this Thunder Express has been grown, I am keepin an eye on her and very happy with what I'm seein for it being middle of week 4 she is a beast
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	S_SAM_2757.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	290959 Click image for larger version

Name:	S_SAM_2747.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	290960 Click image for larger version

Name:	tewk4a.jpg
Views:	30