What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom Pics

Fire

Schrom = 1974 Columbian Gold x Romulan

Soil / Hydro

919schrom-51days-2.jpg
919schrom-55days-e_f-1.jpg

919Schrom-Ebb_Flo.jpg

Smells like Astringent, Pledge Cleaning Agent, Sweet Lemon, Nostril Burning/Stinging, Vic's VapoRub, Paint, Menthol

Tastes Sweet, Lemony, Sharp, Menthol-ly :wink:

Good Stuff :yes:

:canabis:

gromer

Very nice!!Shame its a clone only add another to the long list of strains Ill never see.Very nice job though keep up the good work bruda,Peace Gromerr Pott!!

Triceratops

Fire- Nice writeup my friend. The calyx to leaf ratio on the hydro versus soil looks quite different, with the soil being more leafy and a smaller cola also. Beautiful pics bro, keep up the good work.

Gromer- I have puffed schrom numerous times and if you are looking for something that would be virtually identical, then i recommend Super Silver Haze from Mr. Nice seeds. It has the same lemony, hazey, incense smell and taste and if you are a haze lover you will be more then happy with the selections you get from Shanti's gear. I started 3 packs and from 48 seeds that opened i had 26 females to choose from. Good luck bro and i hope this helps in some way if you dont have a friend with Schrom.

G

heard nothing but great things about her......she looks beautiful mate!!!

respect,
BF
:rasta:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fire whats up man? awesome pics- ive got her flowering at day 30sumpin and she is looking insane! ive had to tie her down, and down again, and again, cuz she just keeps goin! i will have some pics this weekend. my bro who already finished her will be stoppin by to snap some pics and smoke some. it is all i want to smoke right now! anyway-great grow.....sub