What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DANGER! GLASS WEED

B

bonecarver_OG

oh bollox - seems when they cant flog it off in UK they bring it else where.. sux!

the ppl selling that crap should get burnt..

peace!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Seems to have dropped off here lately - good home-grown slowly back on the scene. Plus the Indian Charas I scored last week - I rarely get offered shit hash to be honest. Also my grow starts getting harvested in two weeks, so I shouldn't bump into any glass weed again...:)

Tokabowl

Im sorry to hear its appearing in other contries now :badday:
Around here things seem to have gone back to "normal", the word spread pretty quickly and people actually started refusing the stuff.
Although there still are a few reports of dealers trying to flog this shit, the usual unsprayed commercially grown bud is back in abundace now, a bit leafy, not properly cured or dried either, but a week in a jar usually does the trick...
9931combud-med.jpg

Peace

chizzleonetime

'when i was around ppl smoked crappy soap bar and bad imported Schwag from south africa - not relly good either'<<< dont know where bouts in uk u was but in manchester this is heavily frowned on and only smoked by people who are seriously on there ass soapbar is very hard to get hold of at mo because no 1 wants it which has driven the price up for those who do!
'cheap african weed is going for big money and called outdoor skunk or african skunk.'
first i have heard any more info on this ?? im in manchester though which is about 90 percent homegrown we rareley see commercial nowadays
'i remember really well people turning down 00 pollen from Ketama - because they thought it was Class A or something - the fact is - ppl had never seen hash that bubles!'
WTF me and all my friends got 00 when we was 15 for 5 pound a gram but kinda know what u mean there is a lack of knowledge when it comes 2 hash some people think its a diff drug haha , i dont care what anyone says the scene hear is the best its ever been theres so much good cured greens about i mean compared to spain there version of soap is worse its like sand compressed most smoke it and unless u got a couple o hookups u aint gettin good hash nevermind greens!!
'the usual unsprayed commercially grown bud is back in abundace now, a bit leafy, not properly cured or dried either' << that aint commercial the weed in ur pic thats just homegrown u get alot about that seems like the same weed but its not its just weed grown members of the public who dont have a clue what they doin ! , the commercial weed we get can be very good as long as it not the stuff that been shaked

B

bonecarver_OG

chizzleonetime said:
'i remember really well people turning down 00 pollen from Ketama - because they thought it was Class A or something - the fact is - ppl had never seen hash that bubles!'
WTF me and all my friends got 00 when we was 15 for 5 pound a gram but kinda know what u mean there is a lack of knowledge when it comes 2 hash some people think its a diff drug haha , i dont care what anyone says the scene hear is the best its ever been theres so much good cured greens about i mean compared to spain there version of soap is worse its like sand compressed most smoke it and unless u got a couple o hookups u aint gettin good hash nevermind greens!!

i see what u mean :D

the best bud i got my hands of (that was grown in UK) was from manchester - the South of UK had VERY bad cannabis scene at moments - there was the occasional good indoor - but mostly it was african import. u got to know south UK and london is full of south africans. and for them bringing in a few kilos in the backpack is or atleast was a very good extra cash.

also there was moments i could get the 00 etc - but there allways was the ppl that smoked soapbar and swag - and they wouldnt recognize it. that goes for many countries - dont get upset - really the masses dont know much about hash in general.

Here in Spain u really have to know someone to get good stuff - but occasionally the hash we get is of superior quaity to even holland (sometimes though - only) when its a question of small scale private imports.

we sadly dont get charras, cream or anything from asai/india and that is seriously something i do miss a lot. but then again - when i get now a 100 gram slab of good pollen for the same price as i used to pay for an ounce of bad hash - i kind of forget about it. ;)

there is a lot of comercial outdoor weed around at times sometimes its good sometimes its a bit leafy - but its never adultered - ppl wouldnt do it.

also - please - dont think that the hash u get as a foreigner is of the same qualtiy as the ones ppl that live here smoke. if u buy ur hash in the street - u will for sure get ripped off. its not un-usual the moroccan kids sell crap pollen mixed with dogshit to tourists. or sand/dust as in ur case.

its a shame though - but it will continue like that for a while it seems. its the money - they need it.

the commercial weed we get can be very good as long as it not the stuff that been shaked

Yeah its sad they shake the buds - i would like to know if its the dealers in UK that make kif with it - or if its allready done in holland. (where the tumbled buds allways are from.)

peace

chizzleonetime

'Here in Spain u really have to know someone to get good stuff - but occasionally the hash we get is of superior quaity to even holland (sometimes though - only) when its a question of small scale private imports.'
i know u are lucky i would love to live in spain morocco round the corner and all best i ever got in spain was sum sticky icky hash that come off a small bar (looked like 100 grams) off sum morrocans that were in town for a fair was very nice and i had to pay about 30 euros for a quarter but was well worth it!!
'we sadly dont get charras, cream or anything from asai/india'
thats a shame im not too keen on taste of ketama etc but oh my the high is great
'Yeah its sad they shake the buds - i would like to know if its the dealers in UK that make kif with it - or if its allready done in holland. (where the tumbled buds allways are from.)' its deffo the importerswho shake ive seen the one key packs they come in compressed to hell

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - yeah i saw lots of those compressed blocks too. some came even in cylinder shape..

the truth must be that weed must be regarded as garbage in Holland after the kiefing, and i bet it is very very cheap for the importers - and a huge profit also. sux they are getting rich on selling crap.

peace

THC4SIM

Hia Bonecarver,

ive run into that shit glass coated shit the other month, but things are back on track around these parts again and by the time i run out, ill have some of my own again!!,
my parents live in southern spain for the winter months i went over at christmas time, i took an oz of good bud but ran out with a few days to go, and we could not score anything from anywhere!!!, we were in a pretty quite place tho', i may be back over there the week after the 420 in Amsterdam, so any info on where to try n score around the Almaria region, that would help me out a lot for next time...

niceOne

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - the almeria region has very very good hash and bud. its a mountainous region with lots of hidden valleys and hipies etc :D

u can try to go to almeria city and have a look there - aslong as some one is willing to help u out - of course. u can probably score something deacent if ur lucky.

but in general almeria has the best hash prices and the best gear - u just need to be able to get to it.

peace

TimewarP

Hashmasta-Kut said:
i think this glass weed is DEA/CIA based.
theres quite a few people calling it a conspiracy now.. mostly because its so ubiqitous....

also.. after analyzing a sample i CANNOT believe it is done to add weight. perhaps on tonne shipments it could make someone money but not after that.. its only a couple percent by weight IF THAT

what producer of any product would want to poison their customer base??? i suppose its sorta normal in some places [soap bar, hardners added etc] but this isnt invisible by any means...
also the lack of responce from officials to a major health concern..

ultra stron or contaminated heroin gets reported on the news.. of course some people die from it but this glass/silica/whatever it is will surely cause health problems too!

glad you guys are on it.. ill certainly be posting that warning

meanwhile.. not sure if thes were put up already but welsh news has been youtubed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_-Hf0NXMNU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8QNeU-B3Kk

fkn awful.. thats all i can say

herbologist said:
The weed we are seeing out of BC sucks.Beastee buds,chemicals,unflushed product.poor strains designed for weight.

yeah.. well, the term beeter refers to B-grade.. not from BC.. and as amerika buys all it can from canadians.. you know the wheat farmers on the praries have gotten into it as well... and the asien gangters of course[who dont smoke it so wouldnt know shit from shinola]... PLUS the quality of mexican has improved dramatically in the last 10 years.. amsterdam seeds, not pressing into bricks.. the prices have dropped dramatically for what gets exported so the nice stuff NEVER LEAVES

if you want the BC Kind you haveta be in BC

its never adulturated like this tho.. any brix or otherwise is added by the importer.. buyers are always quite picky and will even re-weig or wait for it to be more dry or seive out the broken bits before taking it.. hardly worth doing it anymore imo

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BULKING PRODUCTS

BULKING PRODUCTS

Thanks for the downloads TimewarP :yes:

Clearly shows that the British Government couldn't give a f*ck about a vast majority of its people. The ones that use cannabis! Seems like we must find our own "Education, Education, Education!"

In these times there are so many that want diamonds on the soles of their shoes,, cause they wanna get some $$$, and corrupt some power. "They call it politics".

They're the scum of the earth, (spit at basement lighting and all that run with them!). Anyone selling bulking products like Brix should have been boycotted at Christmas! None of these shops are getting a penny from me till they stop selling this shit!

PLEASE NAME AND SHAME STOCKIEST OF BULKING PRODUCTS HERE!

peace all
dLeaf :joint:

all an the yout' shall witness the day that babylon shall fall,,, like fire fall

Last edited:

Tokabowl

This is the health warning the government sent out to doctors etc all over the country, not really news at all (january), but interesting none the less:

To:
NHS Trusts - Medical Directors (England)
NHST/FT/007 - NHS FOUNDATION TRUSTS (ENGLAND) - MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Primary Care Trusts - Directors of Public Health
Primary Care Trusts - Medical Directors

Cc (Groups):
Chairman - Professional Executive Committee of PCT
MHRA Drug Alerts
NHS Trust Chief Executives
NHST/FT/001 - NHS FOUNDATION TRUSTS (ENGLAND) - CHIEF EXECUTIVE
PCT Chief Executives
SHA Chief Executives
Strategic Health Authorities (England) - Directors of Public Health
Territorial CMOs

Department of Health

Date:
16 January 2007

Reference
CEM/CMO/2007/02

Category:
URGENT (cascade within 24 hours)

Title:
CONTAMINATION OF HERBAL OR 'SKUNK-TYPE' CANNABIS WITH GLASS BEADS

Broadcast Content:

To: Directors of Public Health of PCTs to forward to:

All GENERAL PRACTITIONERS - please ensure this message is seen by all practice nurses and non-principals working in your practice
- Deputising services
- Project manager/Nurse lead in Walk in Centres
- Lead nurses in PCTs
- PCT Pharmaceutical Advisers to forward to community pharmacists

Alert - contamination of herbal or 'skunk-type' cannabis with glass beads

1. The Department of Health has recently received information suggesting that batches of herbal and 'skunk-type' cannabis have been contaminated with microscopic glass-like beads (or possibly ground glass). Laboratory testing has since confirmed a number of cases from a number of different parts of the country, in which cannabis appears to contain microscopic particles of glass. We have no information on other types of cannabis such as resin.

2. Reports, unconfirmed, suggest that smoking this contaminated cannabis, has been linked with complaints by users of sore mouth, mouth ulcers, chesty persistent coughs, and a tight chest lasting a few days after use.

3. Government advice already makes clear that cannabis is a substance harmful to health. The risk of glass contamination adds an additional layer of risk of harm. Whilst the exact potential health harm from this contamination is not yet fully determined, inhaling hot glass into the mouth, throat, or into the lungs should clearly be avoided.

4. In the current circumstances, the Department of Health advises that smokers of herbal and 'skunk-type' cannabis, in particular, should exercise caution.

5. For any patients presenting with concerns about their health after having smoked cannabis which may have been contaminated, or who may benefit from opportunistic health advice due to an identified high risk of cannabis use, the following advice may be useful:

a) Whilst there are no reported serious health effects to date from this contamination, we are not yet able to determine fully what are the possible or likely risks to the health of cannabis smokers.

b) There are anecdotal reports of some cases of the development of sore mouth, mouth ulcers, chesty persistent coughs and a tight chest lasting a few days, after smoking cannabis.

c) To avoid the risk of contaminated cannabis completely, patients should be advised to stop smoking cannabis.

d) If patients feel unable to stop, they should limit use as much as possible.

e) If patients continue to use, they should be warned, if any particular supply of cannabis that they have access to appears to have caused irritation to their mouth or airways, or if they suspect it is contaminated (e.g. due to grittiness when rubbed between moistened fingers), they should stop using that supply, or trading it, immediately; and they should not use any more cannabis from the same source.

f) Patients can be advised that self-help assistance with quitting cannabis can be located at the following website: w w w.talktofrank.com

6. The Department of Health will be making similar information directly available to the public, and to drug user networks, through a range of communication channels shortly after this alert has been sent to the NHS.

7. In addition, as part of the advice made directly available to the public, cannabis smokers will be advised that if they have particular symptoms and concerns about their health after smoking potentially contaminated cannabis, they may wish to discuss symptoms with their general practitioner. If exceptionally they believe they have an urgent problem and cannot access their general practitioner, they may consider they require assessment at an accident & emergency department.

8. As any further relevant information becomes available, the Department of Health will update this advice to practitioners.

Source: http://w w w.info.doh.gov.uk/doh/embroadcast.nsf/vwDiscussionAll/297D9740D0412C9D802572650050A4A0?OpenDocument

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
great isnt it how one branch of the government is telling about the basic result of prohibition(i mean the NHS notice above) but the other doesnt care.....
dont talk to me about brix+, i got a half a fortnight agai dripping in the shit, and the worse thing is the weed would have been good without it, but that shit spoils it, makes it impossible to break and burn so u waste loads.
IF YOU USE BRIX PLUS AND SELL UR CROP YOU R A GREEDY, THIEVING, MONEY GRUBBING, GOATS ANUS LICKING SCAB ON A SYPHILLITIC TWAT OF A SCUMBAG WHO DESERVES PYTHIUM MITES AND MANY OTHER NASTIES INVADE UR GARDEN AND LEAVE U HORRIBLY ENDEBTED TO AND GET KNEECAPPED BY THE GANGSTERS YOU MUST WORK FOR . IF IT DOESNT GROW ON THE PLANT-IT DOESNT FUCKING BELONG ON THE PLANT FULL FUCKING STOP YOU HORRID LITTLE WANNABE GANGSTER FUCKS.
ahhhhhh glad i got that outta my system lol

B

bonecarver_OG

completelly with ya on the kneecapping thing.

what is brix+ and why are they using it?

is it similar to the glass beads?

peace all

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
no, brix+ is a wet cure product, ie chope ur plants down and sok the bud in it. it adds about 10% weight but that weight is gluey icky shit all over ur buds that stick it together when u try t crumble it-not like nice sticky weed, imagine trying to crumble some dry bud thats been dipped in honey-well thats brix plus for u. it stops it burning properly and makes u cough ur lungs out-how any1 can think this is good thing(apart from aformentioned greedy cunts) is beyond me. Lick ur fingers after wards and its like u just puylled em outta the sugar bowl-fucking sugar syrup the old ducth coffeeshop trick-brought to a new level
scum

Last edited:

Tokabowl

bonecarver_OG said:
completelly with ya on the kneecapping thing.

what is brix+ and why are they using it?

is it similar to the glass beads?

peace all
Its not the same as the glass beads, it makes the bud wet/sticky, impossible to crumble and hard to burn... Applied with a "wet cure".

The glass/silica beads are either sprayed on a couple of weeks before harvest, or once the bud is dried also (as seen in this fench vid, where they busted bags of (dry) weed and bags of beads, they say those fuckers add 1kg of beads to 4kg of weed ! : http://tf1.lci.fr/infos/media/sciences/0,,3397160,00-cannabis-melange-aux-microbilles-verre-.html )

Here is the BRIX+ product decription:

guerilla_gardener_brix_plus.jpg

A wet cure solution that aids the removal of chlorophyll, increases net weight, density and structure and natural aromas. This product is totally natural and is guaranteed to maximise your yield.

100% Totally Organic Product

Naturally derived active ingredients:
Amino acids, Carbohydartes, Vitamins,triacontinol, Enzymes & Proven biological yield enhancers.

Foliar Spray:
Pre harvest, just prior to lights switching off. Spray the complete plant until runoff within 7 to 10 days prior to harvest date.

Wet Cure Application:
Removes chlorophyll, increases net weight, density, structure and natural aromas. Gently agitate approx. 2000g of freshly prepared organic matter with 1 litre of BRIX-Plus formula. Saturate for between 10 - 15 min. Separate and dry cure as normal.

- Adds Weight
- Improves Colour
- Improves Taste
- Improves Yield
- Increases Maturation

:fsu: :badday: :beat-dead

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i wish the greedy twats would just go back to throwing a few coins in each kilo-still a ripoff but at least its not poison or destroying perfectly good weed

B

bonecarver_OG

i agree - the big chunks of glass or rocks or even soil chunks i found in african import is better than that - for sure.

i cant believe ppl are dipping the buds in syrup! what is the world coming to?!?!

prohibition is ugly - but dealers greed is worse.

this makes me so sad. who is behind it?

we could get to the ppl busted for this who are in jail - by buying/paying other inmates to smash their heads in. gotto stop those fucks cunts to do it again.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts