What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Yeah I hope it will be working as a charm!

Anyway made too few holes in the lit, so I will eventually have to make a new one.
But it will work fine as a test unit!

Day 4 in sexing the Nephthys n mezma clones, there is a few I am already able to sex. Found two males and a female nephthys and a male mezmakronic, that I am sure off.

I won't cull them yet, I wanna see them develop a little more.
The male clones that have been ID'ed, will be culled right before I go on vacation tho.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 5 in flower, for the unsexed clones.

They are doing well, just looked at the picture from the transplant and then the one here 5 12/12 cycles later.

Transplant

Today Fday 5

Haven't done anything to the res for a few days, gonna do a total res change before I leave for my vacation.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Damn owning a house is a lot of work LOL

Treating the wooden roof structure, not sure what it's called in english sorry.

First washing it down, by hand as there is insulation above the boards and power washing will soak the insulation.

Easy to keep track of the progress, when it's this dirty LOL!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Day 7

Culled the males I am sure of, and repotted the females in the small pots.
Still a mezma clone im not yet sure, if it's male or female but it's looking freakish.

Also got my new grinder today

Loaded it with some cheese :tiphat:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Im out of stones again, for the pond wall but it's moving along slowly.

The big stones on the lawn, are not oing into the pond.
I plan to use them around the pear tree, and make a small waterfall. Mainly to create a soothing sound, of running water between the rocks.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im out of stones again, for the pond wall but it's moving along slowly.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76114&pictureid=1960447]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76114&pictureid=1960448]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76114&pictureid=1960449]View Image[/url]

The big stones on the lawn, are not oing into the pond.
I plan to use them around the pear tree, and make a small waterfall. Mainly to create a soothing sound, of running water between the rocks.

Looks well :good:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Fday 10

They seem to like the nutrient bump, but I think 1.4 Ec is a bit high as the pH have been droping a little.
Topped the reservior, to lower the Ec and raised the pH a bit.

The growth is good, most of them look healthy and happy and there is a few that ain't.
The worst looking are the Mezma runts, that didn't clone very well. As soon I know their sex, I will pull them from the grow.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
F day 13

So far everything is looking good, the structure looks like they will do well in single cola SOG.
Looking for a good fit, for the LED cabinets.
One that won't streatch too much, but enough to pack a decent cola.

Latest posts

Latest posts