What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvesting NEED SOME HELP

(420BOY)Mr.Thc

wats up everybody i got question and i need an answer quick at the moment i got 2 different plants in bloom at different times shareing the same 400watt hps, one of them being(white russian) close to harvest(10days away) the other(dsdv2) 2 weeks in, now ive stopped watering and its been about 2days now but the dsdv2 could really use the space and light should I harvest the WR now or wait for another 8 days to let it use up wat its got? I dont want to ruin its taste and smell after makeing the switch to organic. I would really appreciate any help or info on this question and time is an issue for me so please help.

G

The last 8 days on a WR could make a big difference in yield. I would let it go and use small flouros down below if light penetration is a problem. Also - reflective mylar would help keep the light wrapped around the plants if you need to spread them out a bit.

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have room you could move the WR away from the light and put the other one directly under the 400. The reduced light can help with ripening.
Keep feeding and watering it though.
I let mine wilt a little before cutting them down. Prevents bud rot and reduces drying time.
Burn1

Latest posts

Latest posts