What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Morning Fishsticks. BIG things happening over here on my end.
Got 4 outdoor spots.
1 site = 6 plants
2nd site = 12 plants
3rd site = 4 - 6 plants
4th site = 12 plants

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It can be a wonderful life changing event.

Best of Luck Unc :dance013:

Mine never went on the market. I bought it from the elderly owners below market value in 1987 for 90K. Its worth way more then 4 times that much now. Lots this size in town are very very rare here.

My Lebanese seeds have sprouted and are out in the sun.
The OGMango light dep is looking healthy, and the buds are beginning to chunk up.
The full season plants are jumping.I may have to top them

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I need to get out and mow both lawns before it gets hot. Its supposed to be 92 here today. Luckily its a dry heat.

This is some great motorcycle riding weather. I may have to get out one of the scoots.

Also have to get over to OSH to get some squirrel and bird food, before the squirrels start eating my veggie plants or attack my pot plants. They do that shit when they get pissed off :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013:just got back from home depot...got the mastercool i needed for 670 bucks,80 dollars off today only...rebate is 600 dollars...just need to get the metal stand fabricated and it needs a couple parts,but should be just a grand out of pocket and cost just 400 bucks after the rebate...

so,less than 2 grand for both buildings...and i got the rundown on getting the metal roofing for both buildings,seems pretty reasonable cost wise,plus it will save on insurance...

alrighty...gotta dash off to wallyworld....good times!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My Dad has the metal roof on his place. It cost a hell of a lot, but is beautiful, and will last at least 100 years.

I got the composite shingles on my house. It cost me about 6 grand. My neighbor paid $10,300 for his composite, on a smaller roof. Fire insurance is cheaper for composite then the wood shingles this place originally had.

I got both lawns mowed, 3 sprinklers going. I picked up the animal food, and have the 3 bird feeders, 1 squirrel feeder, and 2 humming bird feeders filled. Everyone is happy now, and so am I. I just took my first puff of OGM today :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:that wasn't so bad...everyone must be bbqing...time for lunch...

yup,good to have a friend who knows how to do basically everything and has a giant pickup truck,a trailer with a crane on it,dont even have to haul the new mastercool up to the roof,and he basically knows every single contractor or the people who sell supplies to them...sounds like aside from stripping the roofs of shingles we could do a roof in a day,and i can hire someone to strip the roof and haul the old stuff away...

time for lunch and a nap...got way too high today...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My pop joined after Pearl harbor. They put him in the Army ( He tried to join the Navy), then put him on a ship in route to perform a ground assault on Japan. He got half way there and we dropped the bombs, and they surrendered. His barracks he lived in was right by where Fukashima failed nuke plant is. His barracks got completely taken out by that sunami that wasted Fukashima.

So anyway, in Japan, on Christmas day, they had the service men go single file through a Japanese armory, and select one each Samurai Sword. He got a beautiful double handed sword, in a great sheath.
In about 1966 I went in my dads closet and taped a note to the sheath, that read: " Dad save this for me for when I get older". Its still there, note attached. My sons found it and read the note over 20 years ago. That same note I affixed over 52 years ago

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made a Cherry Slushy today. I like Strawberry better. I need to try some fresh bing Cherry's. Jarred Cherries don't cut it. Fresh Strawberry's are pretty much year round.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I put a metal roof on my barn here at the house and afterward swore I would never ever do a roof again. I mean there are people you can pay to do that shit.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Red and blonde Lebanese
picture.php

Hammers Sour Dubb cut
picture.php

My older son being funny. He set up a little Easter island pharaoh action going on. The body is buried
( Concord grape flavored Banana Mango)
picture.php

Another Sour Dubble
picture.php

And guess who? :)
picture.php

Drumskinz

I’ve also run out of room on my 200amp main panel and my electrician friend is gonna wire me in a sub panel so I can do more... like giving lots of my money to the electric company.

renne

picture.php

Ordered Myself a little present after seeing some Instagram post's of Karma's Skullcap last week and also got 2 fem Sour Power OG to try aswell as some G13 labs Pineapple Express fem and a Expert seeds Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow, I'm most stoked about the skull cap and sour power, I have 4 headbanger and 3 biker kush and a all 11 cherry burst from Rentless came up a week ago tried to sprout some old Exe kush #1 from Breeders Choice but only got one to sprout.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put a metal roof on my barn here at the house and afterward swore I would never ever do a roof again. I mean there are people you can pay to do that shit.

i'm more on the side of why pay someone else to do something i can do myself?

but i will see after the first one!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
i'm more on the side of why pay someone else to do something i can do myself?

but i will see after the first one!

Unc: if your house just has 2 gable ends and no dormers,hips or valleys, do it yourself..
but if you have hips or valleys, leave it to someone with experience...

Trust me on this one...

Grizz

Veteran
:tumbleweed:that wasn't so bad...everyone must be bbqing...time for lunch...

yup,good to have a friend who knows how to do basically everything and has a giant pickup truck,a trailer with a crane on it,dont even have to haul the new mastercool up to the roof,and he basically knows every single contractor or the people who sell supplies to them...sounds like aside from stripping the roofs of shingles we could do a roof in a day,and i can hire someone to strip the roof and haul the old stuff away...

time for lunch and a nap...got way too high today...
why strip it? If your putting metal roof on there’s no need. I’ve done 2 roofs like that

Latest posts

Latest posts