What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Definitely over fed some of these, I will get an ec meter asap. I've been mixing ratios that got me 1.2 in the past, but I've obviously been mixing a little heavy. Some of these are getting pretty close, but none look like they will be done by 9 weeks as I was hoping. Looking like ten and eleven weekers in this circle. I haven't had a harvest in a while, so I'm ready...they just aren't ready yet.
Some burnt tips and leaf curl that I will get sorted asap.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

More leaf curl and burnt tips...maybe I should start flushing now and I might be able to get the saltsts out after a couple weeks.

oti$

Fuzz#1, I took it out of veg room for a pic. It has an air layer clone I'm waiting to show roots before I put tis one in flower.
picture.php

This one seems a little cal mag hungry, she has spots on a few leaves.

oti$

Sink bomb#2
picture.php

Cheese n chaze. I took some early nugs from the one I have in flower and its nice. Super sour dank smelling and it tastes like it smells. It congress easy too, so I'll probably do a monocrop of it the cycle after next.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I will put that other plant in, then I doubt I'll have room for anymore. I think we are close to a week in. I'm having a bitch of a time getting cones of the fuzz to root. I have heard that chem can be hard to clone. I hope I get this issue resolved
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Everything looks nice man. Tagging up so I can watch those giant Fuzz bushes , blow up!!

oti$

Whats up folks...got some sweet new trimming scissors. They were all out if fiskars at Wal-Mart so I went over to MENARDS and found this sweet combo. They are built of metal so they are super strong.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Did some dry trimming last night, took down the first half or so@day 65 and will take the rest@70 maybe even some at 75 to see what the harvest Windows are for all these girls. There are actually a couple that I've just chopped and have hanging because the smell isn't great and I wrong be giving them a second run.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

your growing hair on your fingers bro, see a barber! my wife would say I was fingering a young blonde if my fingers looked like that lol

oti$

I think most of these are cheese n chaze....really like the nose on her, it's like sweet/sour diesel. Also because she is such a vigorous vegger and big stretcher she will be easy to get yield out of her. Not huge buds, but I don't usually get massive colas with vert lighting, but the buds are nice and chunky top to bottom...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

picture.php
picture.php

I got a these in the mail last week. Super stoked to get to run them. They are already above the surface. I'll be vegging them up big; they won't be going into flower for at least 2 months, many three. Friends and family will be in on helping me pick the keeper:D

oti$

This is from mystery indica #10 gifted by a homeboy from the site who helped me get growing again after losing all my mother's this winter. Tis is from one of the two that well most likely be kept, at least four another couple rounds. Minimal stretch, chunky nugs that smell of astringent sprite.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

The first trim session yielded just over a half pound, it looks like what I have hanging is a good bit more than the last and I still have one whole plant plus a bunch on the other six I'm letting go five more days so it looks like I'll hit at least 1.5 lbs for this light which is my lowest average and about what my first grow was. I'm happy with that being a mix strain seed run in a new place after not growing for nearly a year with a shoe string budget.

Last edited:

oti$

I'm at day 17 in these pics for most of the plants in this second circle. There are three that went in a week later. I'm trying to have them a little closer to the light this run because it seems like they were a little too far away last run and didn't swell as much as I hoped. The chem x' s are monsters as well as the cheese n chaze. Last run I was just running seeds I had left over and gifted beans, this run consists of seed bus that I'm excited about running and have high hopes for them. I've been wanting to run bodhi and archive gear for a while and I'm stoked to have the fuzz in my garden and although the sink bombs are freebies, I think they are going to be nice too. Valley girl is the purchase that yielded those freebies and I'm really excited to flower the one I have....I killed 3 and the rest were males, so I hope the lone female turns out nice.

I should have turned off all the lights for these. It's hard to get a pic of this light that illustrates the size of them...they are pretty damn big. I need to get on getting the irrigation set up, it's getting old watering the big bitches a couple 2-3 times a day. They are definitely ready to be irrigated at least 3x's probably 4x' s per light cycle.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Gorilla bubbles are up an at em'. VERY excited to run these. I also have a relentless cherry pie x on the way I'm excited about. The next light well conduct of another stink bomb, the lone valley girl, two gscx' s and congress of each of the three fuzz that I have in flower now.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php