What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Simple bong builds for under $12! w/built-in diffusers and detachable ice chambers.

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
gatoraid + sippie cup and marbles

gatoraid + sippie cup and marbles

This one is so easy to make.

TBug

Veteran
by far the lastest and greatest!!

by far the lastest and greatest!!

this one has 4 defusers. 5 if you count the marbles. It gives very cool smoothe hits. big ones though, and suprisingly i dont hack! My favorite thus far. Now the only reason this one stayed under $12 is i found that martini mixer for $5 on a discount table :yummy:

Peace all, hope you enjoy :wave: TBug

Last edited:

TBug

Veteran
420weed420 said:
How about some glass?
High 420, well the point of my thread was "under $12" and "simple". Yeah, i know glass is better and of course there are way better pieces out there.
These do hit pretty darn good for the money. Very simple to build. No, its no ROOR, but not everybody is in a possition to drop a couple hundred on a piece.
Besides, I like making them....Peace brotha, TBug

TBug

Veteran
LEGI0N said:
McGiver aint got shit on you man. lol
lol, Thats what my old roomy calls me!
I'm always building something....Peace brotha, TBug :Bolt:

Peregrin Took

Ah, yes. necessity, the mother of all great inventions.

Nice home made pieces. Much nicer than most/all dyi jobs I have seen. :tup:

TBug

Veteran
High, took. Thanks! yeah, I try to make em atractive, use-able, and durable. Peace brotha, TBug :confused:

J

Jam Master Jaco

Nice, I remember the days when I first started smoking, so everything weed related was cool to me. And building cheap pieces was my hobby. I never did anything nearly as "complicated" as you have going (what with diffusers and ice catchers and all. good job! :wave: ) but I'd take a hollowed out bic pen (stem), tin foil (bowl), and an empty water bottle or gatorade bottle (bong) and toke it up! :canabis:

TBug

Veteran
High Jam. Thks for the input. Yes it is a fun hobbie! I do enjoy it. Peace, TBug

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
The old style honey bear honey jars worked pretty good.

honeybear100px.jpg

TBug

Veteran
Now that my freezer is restocked with a couple ounces, we had a smoke off with my four builds. the three shown here, and the "monkey bong" that I gave to a bud of mine. Its similar to the sippy cup model, but with a monkey sippy cup instead.
Anyway, the martini mixer won hands down. So there you have it, from a panel of six judges! lol Peace brothas, TBug :bongsmi:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Now just need to etch a fancy name on the side for the kids like, HOOR. :yoinks:

Latest posts

Latest posts