What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the green avengers

So I did a thread search for 'tga supersoil' I found an outdated thread. I''ve checked other forums and I've even emailed TGA (from the main website) but nothing.

Outdoor season is coming and I plan on using the green avenger prepacked bag. 35$ plus tax . Roughly the same price I got FFoF or Happy tree frog.

I plan on using happy tree or FF light warrior for the first -30-40 days of veg and when I transplant I want to go I to the supersoil . Does that sound legit ?

I could never find what the difference between hot, cold and green avenger bags. Either that or I just don't understand. Thanks

Attachments

• 1393358510501.jpg
    1393358510501.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 8

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
If I recall correctly SubCool quit responding to the emails about SuperSoil as he didn't run that part of TGA. Then, not too long ago SubCool said something along the lines of he "wasn't part of the SuperSoil enterprise anymore" That guys name is Dioxide and you should be able to do a search for him and/or SuperSoil and come up with an email addy for the dirt company.
On the Hot and Cold soils, I build my own "super soil" so can't say for sure but SubCool layers his soil at transplant with hottest on the bottom and outer sides and puts the "Cold" right up against the root ball.