What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What of this? .. .. .. don't SMELL?

cirric007

KC Brains Seeds Afghani Special & Mango .-. Sensi Seeds Super Skunk & Afghani #1 .-. Green House & White Label White Rhino .:-. Barney's Farm Seeds Afghan Hash Plant .-. Reeferman Seeds Hashplant #1 :-: Positronics Seeds Blue Rhino, blue... don't smell BAD.-. Nirvana Pure Power Plant ;_; DNA Genetics Seeds Pure Afghan ~ And any other little 2 no smellers, besides NL or C99 I've grown both for 8 months! To me NL is bland and boring. Good ! but ! boring.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Less is more with cannabis. It's a Hyper/Dynamic accumulator plant, so it will look just fine while absorbing quality killing levels of excess nutrients. These excess nutes stress the plant, leaving little resources for producing the terpenes responsible for the awesome smells you're missing.

Another major factor in terpene production/preservation is environmental. Out of whack situations can seriously stress a plant, which can significantly reduce terpene production/retention.

The plants with the strongest smells are the ones dealing with the abusive nutrient/environmental conditions the best. :)

cirric007

What smells of these... Someone has to know of millions. !!!This SITE alot HATERS!!!

What smells of these... Someone has to know of millions. !!!This SITE alot HATERS!!!

KC Brains Seeds Afghani Special & Mango .-. Sensi Seeds Super Skunk & Afghani #1 .-. Green House & White Label White Rhino .:-. Barney's Farm Seeds Afghan Hash Plant .-. Reeferman Seeds Hashplant #1 :-: Positronics Seeds Blue Rhino, blue... don't smell BAD.-. Nirvana Pure Power Plant ;_; DNA Genetics Seeds Pure Afghan ~ Postitrinics Afghan Express :|| |: Barneys Farm Seeds Barneys Farm Seeds Auto Sin Tra Bajo |: Reeferman Seeds Hashplant #1 #GDFR Cali Connection Seeds LA Affie *___* De Sjamaan Seeds Intense Skunk ] T H Seeds Zero Gravity :>) TH Seeds Roof 95 ... Barneys Farm Seeds 8 Ball Kush :::; Dutch Passion Seeds Power Plant [*i*]. . .. Brothers Grimm Seeds Grimmdica! And any other classics with little 2 no smell, besides NL or C99 I've grown both for 8 months! To me NL is bland and boring. Good ! but ! boring. I'm looking for CLASSICS!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Bro you are barely communicating. Nobody is hating, we barely understand the "question" even though there is no question marks. You listed out a bunch of strains and now you want people to tell you which ones smell? All of them smell. Every last one of them. And since english is obviously not your first language, maybe try communicating in whatever your first language is instead of getting upset at the people who can't understand you. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Not sure what’s being asked.... you ask which of those smell, then ask which don’t smell?
Are you wanting stinking plants or not?

The greenhouse white rhino doesn’t smell a lot...
But if you want smelly plants, get something with chem ibl in it.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
O, I C now.

You **WANT** strains with little to no smell, and that are not boring like Northern Lights.

A bit of advice. Whatever you're doing, you need to do less of it. Unless of course what you're doing is making it possible for you to even post. Then, I would recommend you keep doing it.

Cheers!

Happy Times

One of the stinkiest plants I ever grew was a LA confidential X headband cross from a buddy’s pollen chuck. Maybe it’s the headband in there as the above thread mentions HB as a stinker

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nirvana PPP reeks. Not a good one if you don't want smell.

C99 might be your strain. Def opposite of boring and low odor.

Of course I have no idea wtf you were asking but there you go. Welcome to the site!

cirric007

I don't want smell of the CLASSICS only! Afghani's mainly!

I don't want smell of the CLASSICS only! Afghani's mainly!

KC Brains Seeds Afghani Special & Mango .-. Sensi Seeds Super Skunk & Afghani #1 .-. Green House & White Label White Rhino .:-. Barney's Farm Seeds Afghan Hash Plant .-. Reeferman Seeds Hashplant #1 :-: Positronics Seeds Blue Rhino, blue... don't smell BAD.-. Nirvana Pure Power Plant ;_; DNA Genetics Seeds Pure Afghan ~ And any other little 2 no smellers, besides NL or C99 I've grown both for 8 months! To me NL is bland and boring. Good ! but ! boring.

cirric007

What strains don't SMELL?

What strains don't SMELL?

KC Brains Seeds Afghani Special & Mango .-. Sensi Seeds Super Skunk & Afghani #1 .-. Green House & White Label White Rhino .:-. Barney's Farm Seeds Afghan Hash Plant .-. Reeferman Seeds Hashplant #1 :-: Positronics Seeds Blue Rhino, blue... don't smell BAD.-. Nirvana Pure Power Plant ;_; DNA Genetics Seeds Pure Afghan ~ Postitrinics Afghan Express :|| |: Barneys Farm Seeds Barneys Farm Seeds Auto Sin Tra Bajo |: Reeferman Seeds Hashplant #1 #GDFR Cali Connection Seeds LA Affie *___* De Sjamaan Seeds Intense Skunk ] T H Seeds Zero Gravity :>) TH Seeds Roof 95 ... Barneys Farm Seeds 8 Ball Kush :::; Dutch Passion Seeds Power Plant [*i*]. . .. Brothers Grimm Seeds Grimmdica! And any other classics with little 2 no smell, besides NL or C99 I've grown both for 8 months! To me NL is bland and boring. Good ! but ! boring. I'm looking for CLASSICS!
user_online.gif
https://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8381485

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
At the risk of being repetitive, Greenhouse white rhino is LOW odour
But anything with no smell is likely to be bland and boring

cirric007

What Of THIS Strains smell or smell a lot?!?!!!

What Of THIS Strains smell or smell a lot?!?!!!

KC Brains Seeds Afghani Special & Mango .-. Sensi Seeds Super Skunk & Afghani #1 .-. Green House & White Label White Rhino .:-. Barney's Farm Seeds Afghan Hash Plant .-. Reeferman Seeds Hashplant #1 :-: Positronics Seeds Blue Rhino, blue... don't smell BAD.-. Nirvana Pure Power Plant ;_; DNA Genetics Seeds Pure Afghan ~ Postitrinics Afghan Express :|| |: Barneys Farm Seeds Seeds Auto Sin Tra Bajo |: Reeferman Seeds Hashplant #1 #GDFR Cali Connection Seeds LA Affie *___* De Sjamaan Seeds Intense Skunk ] T H Seeds Zero Gravity :>) TH Seeds Roof 95 ... Barneys Farm Seeds 8 Ball Kush :::; Dutch Passion Seeds Power Plant [*i*]. . .. Brothers Grimm Seeds Grimmdica! And any other classics with little 2 no smell, besides NL or C99 I've grown both for 8 months! To me NL is bland and boring. Good ! but ! boring. I'm looking for CLASSICS!
user_online.gif
https://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8381485