What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blood and Wine - GROW DIARY

andl

Hi fellas!

started long time ago, now re starting, still too ol' to die, young

This is what you get here:

-) 24k Tangie Kosher Kush grow (selected clone)

-) New Seed Project '19 (holy seeds bank)

-) Tent grow '19 with seeds i collected over the years

-) video of makin live resin with LN2 and BHO

-) last year '18 outdoor grow

a lot more to come baby, be prepared!

EDIT: ATTENTION! SAFETY WARNING!

please do not expiriment with LN2 (-196°C) if youre not familiar with.

i'm from overclocking scene (personal computers) and we started to improve air fan conditions then moved to water cooling then vapor cooling, finally i build my own cascade system which was filled in the second stage with ethene CH2=CH2 this evaporates @ over -100°C

you can get into contact for under a second but IF ANYTHING OF YOUR CLOTHES GET WET you have to remove them immediatly because if you dont you get cold burned as hell,

please take care when handling. always use googles and gloves

THIS IS MEANT SERIOUS!

INFORM YOURSELF ! BEFORE NOT AFTER!

This is no joke i inserted the pictures which are offtopic but proove what i said, thanks

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY GUYS!

just a shot

PS: YOU LL FIND ALL PLANT SHOTS ON SECOND PAGE - UPDATED - ENJOY - FORGOT SHOTS ARE DAY 37 FLOWERING

Attachments

• more2come.jpg
    more2come.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 26
  • -100°C-club.jpg
    -100°C-club.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 28
  • cascade2.jpg
    cascade2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 27
  • frozen.jpg
    frozen.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
  • cascade.jpg
    cascade.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

andl

The last setup was....

this is about the tangiexkosherkush grow it was a selected clone from DNA's 24k Gold strain, but no more available.

DarkRoom 150 (2,25m²)
800m³ exhale
2x 600watt with cheapest reflectors you can get
1 circulation fan (blowing over canopy)

11L pots coco (nearly, pure coco with a hint of perlite)

i put them under a growing net and topped them also, but they are crazy plants they stretch so much and make long space between internodes, also the buds are very spearforming hard nugget like, they dont seem to yield good, but the yield is decent enough (i got 900grams with 1200watts in the 1,5x1,5 tent) but growing them is difficult!
i let 'em go for about 65-68 days, unfortunately i had no microscope and when i checked later most of the trichomes were clear and a 20-30% milky no amber ones.

i also have to admit i accidently overdosed (overfeed) them because i was used to care about outdoor plants in 60Litre containers which could also root through the container into the soil. (no liquid fertilizer needed, only PK for 2 weeks)

i'm trying to find those outdoor pictures but havent found them yet, i ll tell you later more about them

i also didnt check EC or PH i just feed them as in the schedule ( little less, but still too much) which caused of course overfeeding.

i "flushed/or more keep light draining)" them at day 35 (+/-2 days) and then only gave plain tap water for the rest of the cycle, it was a pitty because of the long weak branches and internodes and the net they were hanging in i couldnt take them out.... without serious damaging'em so i couldnt flush properly.

here are a few shots of the tangiexkosher

Attachments

• tangiexkosher_closeup.jpg
    tangiexkosher_closeup.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 29
  • tangiexkosher1.jpg
    tangiexkosher1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 27
  • tangiexkosher2.jpg
    tangiexkosher2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 30
  • tanieforoil.jpg
    tanieforoil.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 31
  • budshot_bestplant_for_oil.jpg
    budshot_bestplant_for_oil.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

andl

they are COVERED WITH RESIN, solely had something resinous like that its perfect for extractions, you get easy about 15% weight of oil from the startin material. (wet!)

i wanted to make live resin with liquid nitrogen and butane gas, the idea was to cut down the best 3 plants from the grow (as fresh as possible) and then fast cut them in pieces to fit into the tube for the oil and before they were shock frosted with LN2 for 5 to 10 minutes or so.....

here s a pic of the setup i will post video later because its not cutted yet

infact i think something went wrong because the oil i got from this achievment wasnt very bright in colour as it should be when all the terpenes were intact and it should taste much better but it doesnt, the only real diffrence is an INSANE UPHIGH this has to be smoked in the morning and you get really motivated for the day, absolutly winner! hard to describe...

well here are some pics (more2come soon)

EDIT: tHIS LIVE RESIN WAS MADE INTO TO OIl WITH FRESH PLANTS CUT DOWN IMMEDIALTY AFTER HARVEST ; DEEP FROZEN WITH LN2, THEN EXTRACTED WITH PURE BHO, NO WATERBATH OR HEATING SOURCE WAS USED FOR EVAPORATION; JUST AT ROOM TEMPERATURE WITH MAGNETIC STIRRER.

in chemistry you get taught to " make yourself a habit" in marking all your glassware (weight)

Attachments

• setup_LN2.jpg
    setup_LN2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 34
  • calibration1.jpg
    calibration1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 28
  • oil1.jpg
    oil1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

andl

last pics for today this is the seed project.

i love this triple cheese it reminds me of that ol'school blueberry chesse taste which sticks onto you palate for minutes...even with drinking and eating you cant get rid of the taste, its absolutely incredible, cannot describe no words can.

problem is that smell is often hard to transfer equally into taste, so we will see.

but this is a fast plant you wont believe i pollinated this triple chesse at day 24 of flowering! its true

barneys claims they finish in 50-55 days as far as i can see this is absolutly possible

Thanks for the freebies holy seeds !

4th pic is the branch i pollinated (get a strong one need strong and good seeds) you can see the hairs turned brown so all worked out well i think.

i made it this way i put a paper bag over thebranch i wanted to pollinate then moved the plants into a room with no airflow and put on some masked and only boxershorts :D then cut a tiny hole off the bag put pollen inside, covered with duct tape and shaked the shit out of it then sprayed the plants with plain tap watern, let them sit for 48 hours in the bathroom then again removed (in shorts) the paperbag and sprayed down the whole plant dripping wet and after rhat i put them back into the growing tent i repeat this with serveral strains, because i just took 3 plants out each time

yes and i took a shower after pollinating them to be safe no pollen stuck on my hair or clothes

Attachments

• 20190302_112226.jpg
    20190302_112226.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 20190306_194518.jpg
    20190306_194518.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190301_200038.jpg
    20190301_200038.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

andl

so im sorry for the delay fellas but i got serveral problems to post this on other forums, because they dont like extractions (too, dangerous)

and also the 2x 600watt are troublesome :rolleyes:

so i weill just post it here!

i want to tell you also what its all about,

i got a friend of mine who's suffering from glaukom (green star) so we are sharing this grow i just give advice and knowledge. its also a medical grow, and a recreational one (why lying)

also i planned to make my own seeds with Sensi Seeds Jack Herer and/or the jack flash which i like so much but in fact i bought these seeds back at the cultiva '18

and they just dont germinate (sensi really dissapoints me theses days) i just got 2 jackys out of 6 freebies and from the regular pack of jack flash NOTHING came up (i just tried 4 seeds so 6 were left) so had no male! cause the 2 jackys tunred out to be female.... damn!

i collected many seeds over the years of diffrent seedbanks but i hadnt the chance to keep them in the fridge so its a lucky game which germs now.

i also tried to germinate the old Rez's ChemsxSourD which my friend UNKNOWNPROPHET was so kind and just gifted to me (in 2008-2010 or so), but i couldnt get them germinate.

i will post pictures today evening i got to go through a lot of pics and cut the video, so i please you to just be patient.

cause, i didnt get any male of the jackys i was in need for some pollen i decided to get the regular pollen from the holy seeds bank (TROPICAL SKUNK)

and i pollinated each branch from the diffrent strains, just for perservation because seeds are EXPENSIVE! and maybe when i find something special i just want to entry ONCE IN LIFE at some cannabis cups,

i know this is no real breeding, and i m not a breeder but i just have fun and enjoy keeping it green and preserving nice genetics

thank you for your attention

Last edited:

andl

well at least i can tell you the strains i m runnin'

Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds)
Remo Chemo (Dinafem)
San Fernando Lemon Kush (Sweet seeds)
Triple Cheese (Barneys)
White Russian (directly from Simon, nice guy Serious seeds)
Royal Gorilla (Royal Queen seeds)
Franco's Lemon Cheese ( in tribute to this awesome man Greenhouse Seeds) bought directly in greenhouse store netherlandds in december '18

i had also serveral Exodus cheese from greenhouse seeds, but they got sick so i killed them all to avoid any problems (kill your darlings)

what i got know looks like the best tent grow i ever done

BECAUSE:

i m running in and outtake fans perfectly the temps outside are perfect and i m using a fogger too, for the need to CONTROL VPD (using a fan/humidity controller) this is one of the most important things when

youre growing!

also i dont usw high EC Levels for the grow because of salt buildup in coco i try to keep the nutrient solution between EC 0.8-1.2 all time and i flush every 10-14days, pot size volume

i m using this chart VPD

and these EC values seem to work well for me

i will also post genius mixtures how you're mixing your own nutrients for diffrent phases this is much cheaper and much more accurate then EC/PPM values

Attachments

• vpd_2degree.jpg
    vpd_2degree.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 48
  • vpd_tomaten.jpg
    vpd_tomaten.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 294 GHE Formel.jpg
    294 GHE Formel.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
G

Hi andl. lovely tent of dank, plenty of good smoke:pimp3:
May i ask:

Do you hand water? How much how often, runoff? How many litres of coco do you grow in?
Have you had a problem with salt buildup before?

Keep up the lovely work,
Dots.

andl

Hi andl. lovely tent of dank, plenty of good smoke:pimp3:
May i ask:

Do you hand water? How much how often, runoff? How many litres of coco do you grow in?
Have you had a problem with salt buildup before?

Keep up the lovely work,
Dots.

thank you, sir

yes i am handwatering in Coco (plagron) 11L pots (conversation=about 3 gallons volume)
its mixed with 25% perlite and a little bit of lightmix because i started the seedlings in soil. 0,4Litre pots which are organic to let the b roots come through

i know most people dont use that big pots for coco but the plants are 6 feet tall (1,80meters) and i need them fully matured because of the seeds. (quality)

well, first few coco grows i treated it more like soil, (watering when too light) but my conclusion now is (fertilizer is plagron because we got plenty left, which has to be finished) that it really makes a diffrence when watering with drain on coco, (because its over salted too much nutrients, for their shedule)the plant takes what she need so there is an "imbalance" in the media,so...

i think when the coco gets dry there'll build up more sats because its not that diluted with water and also plants only use what they need to uptake (so the NPK-micro ratio isnt perfect anymore after a while) so its a good idea to "drain" away build up salts, thats why i put my plants always into the bathroom and let 'em drain 2 litres.

i let them runoff (drain 1-2 litres) everytime! till day 35 flowering (and flushed them every 2-3 weeks Ph6.0 EC0.8) i cant do this now because plats getting big and heavy i need to avoid to break some branches so i started to water them every 1-2 days with NO DRAIN and will put them carefully out every 2 weeks to flush it with mild nutrient solution.

i will clear up most things in the evening i ll post all specs details and so on ,

thnaks for watching

Last edited:

andl

right now they are crazy drinking after a full flush the whole 11Litre pot in 2-3 days !!! Flowering day 35 exactly

im watering less now and more often (every day) because i cant take em out so often, and i dont want a lot of runoff in the growing area which causes mold and pests

PS: i m also running out of space because i send them too late into flowering and they now overgrow the whole tent. i thought the stretch will stop nat day 28 but they still growing very fast. especially these jack here s keep on growni' because ot the big haze influence, but when it s get too worse i just bend them as hell :D

its not that kind of a problem because its also some kind of natural selection of these plants the best/strongest/smartest wins ! celebrity death match - *girls-fight* lol

Last edited:

andl

just found that years ago (sorry offtopic)

QUOTE FROM UNKNOWNPROPHET

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Everthing that happens is the best possible thing that can happen to you. Even those times where it seems horrible and there's no good to the situation, there's always that hind sight after the fact that makes you realize it was for your benefit"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]let me know youre fine man ![/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]because i got an old thread "preservation genetics" if youre interested in heres the link its still online here on icmag, but i couldn't finish it proper because i got arrested....[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=172108
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I still got a few seeds from that project left :D
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

andl

how is it possible NOT to win some seeds with that pic?! *sic*

we inserted that picture to take part in soft secrects contest

PS: dont copy without permission ! :D
PAY ATTENTION TO THESE PLANTS (well i forgot the strain name,
but i still know the name of the girl... whatever :D)

Attachments

• no_winner.jpg
    no_winner.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 28
  • bitches_weed.jpg
    bitches_weed.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

andl

a little sidenote how i am growing these things are important for every grower, i will translate it for you because i wrote it in german

Attachments

• vpd2.jpg
    vpd2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 48
  • TESTS.jpg
    TESTS.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 36
  • lumenundluX.txt.jpg
    lumenundluX.txt.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 32
  • water_ressource_tap_water.jpg
    water_ressource_tap_water.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 32
  • easy-vpd_table.jpg
    easy-vpd_table.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 56

andl

a little sidenote how i am growing these things are important for every grower, i will translate it for you because i wrote it in german

-------------------------------------------------------------

First Picture is a VPD schedule for cannabis plants, it shows you which humidity/temperature you should be in range when growing.

first branch is for clones/small plants

second branch is for late vegetation and early flowering

and the 3rd one is for mid/end flowering.

The 2nd Picture is about LUMEN/LUX/PAR values, this is little more complex...

i will not translate it all but if youre interested in just search for it in the forums here!

fast summary:

Lumen is not really necessary because its just

a measure of the total quantity of visible light emitted by a source

Lux

of illuminance and luminous emittance, measuring luminous flux per unit area, this is used as a measure of the intensity. of light (photons)

PAR (most important)

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis

yes i mostly copied it from wiki because its hard for me to correctly explain it in english, so just search by yourself, please.

--------------------------------------------------------------

3rd picture is the measurments of Plagron Coc Series with mixed with Tap water here

upon are the values for tap water like

EC 0.2 PH7.4 Cal/Mag and so on. (with ppm500 rating thats= ppm100)

the 3 values are always merasurments with COCOAS A/B/Zym

also you can see the increase in EC when using Green Sensation from Plagron.

and some values when you add HNO3 (Nitric Acid 38%) in ph changes.

its all measured for 10Litres (2,64172 Gallons)

4th picture is also about VPD control and its in english so no translation :D

------------------------------------------------------------

last picture is tap water supplier

speaks for itself

what s important when youre measuring vpd is that you check leaf tissue temperature!

andl

öfftopic but, need to post the speech from charlie....

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business.
I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone - if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white.
We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery.
We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone.
And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.
Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost….

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together.
The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all.
Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men,
women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.
The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people.
And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. …..

Soldiers! don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel!
Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder.
Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!
You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts!
You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man” - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you!

You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness!
You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.

Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite.
Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security.
By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will!

Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people! Now let us fight to fulfil that promise!
Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance.
Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness. Soldiers! in the name of democracy, let us all unite!
Final speech from The Great Dictator Copyright © Roy Export S.A.S. All rights reserved

Attachments

• united_world.jpg
    united_world.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 28

andl

i started the seeds on 6th or 7th december '18 (most of 'em)

in light soil mix with little extra perlite some root juice and myko/tricho in these torf/carton gardening pots where they can root through.

over a 250watt cfl 6.400k (growth)

just in a small space in the bathroom....

no ventilation, no circulation first, just leave 'em alone.

but they were put under 2 domes to keep high humidity over 80%

i tried to leave some space inbetween the wet cubes, because of possible mold issues, and i opened them each day for a few minutes and/or sprayed them wet

i use 38% nitric acid to keep ph at about 6.0.

i had nice temps in the bathroom like 25-28°C which is quite fine for germination

i planted about 36 seeds - 2x 18 seemed to fit nice into the 2 domes of diffrent seedbanks and diffrent ages also some were gifts or were made from my old preservation grow, long time ago.

but i could get them barley to germinate! after 8 or 9 days (i had already booked a flight , longer before, to spend some time in amsterdam, from the 16th december on...)
nearly only about 10 seeds had shown up.

and i thouht i m in serious trouble....

less than 30% germ-rate seemed not very promising and i m leaving for some time and cannot take care (maybe this was a good thing, lol) or watch the plants well i told a friend just to spray them each and every day to keep them in high humidity.

----------------------------------------------------------------

i enjoyed amsterdam, a lot, everytime i visit :D even just a few days but this is a diffrent story.

because i like to smoke great tasting strains i go directly to get some BB chesse and some GHS cheese and sat down to smoke some fresh waterpipe, listening to one of my favourite songs which was starting over the boxes in the GHS store when i chilled to first hit of great tasting cheese, awesome start in 'dam ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

back on topic

well i came back and nothing really happend some more beans came up and i started to try my old seeds i made in '10 and some more beans i collected over the time.

some ed rosenthal F2 and some gift from unknownprohet and so on.

infact it was very mixed, i had the sweet seeds from 2017, the dinfem remo also, royal gorilla was '18, also i bought fresh at the '18 expo the jack flash regular because i talked him down until he gave me 2x3 packs of regular freebies the Jack Herers (he just wanted to give me 1 pack with 3 seeds inside)
the Triple Cheese are also '18 the russians too.

i had the rez'S chemxsourd and my F2 Ed's and the Jack Flash and i dunno much more but it didnt show up

ahh yes and i bought francos Lemon Cheese @ GHS-Store in Dam.
all of them germed but i started them later about xmas.

so please take in mind they arnt same age.

then i get some exodus cheese but here at local store, and this plants turned out to be dunno what happens, strange, virus, bugs, dunno i will post some pics but i killed them all just to be sure, i would really appreciate youre opinion on this then.

I VE TO SAY that i may make a too big whole (2-3cm) when planting seeds into the soil first time, i do it like that fill the pot/cup with soil 2/3 full slightly tight it up and spray it down with water and make tiny hole then (0,5-1cm) put seed inside and just cover easy without pressure with fresh light mix spray gently and repeat until the seed is coverred with about 1cm of soil.

i repeated this then with some more seeds (fresh and old ones) and germination rate didnt change a lot no jack flash came up no from the other freebie pack of the Jack H.
out of 10/2 plants :rolleyes:

Dinafem, Serious Seeds, Barneys, GHS Francos, 95% all come up

i had a crippled remo which i killed (she grow with double headbud and very slow)

well seeds werent stored correctly over all the time but, its still a fact that i tried 6 jack herer and 4 jack flash fresh from the expo in '18 and then get the remo chemo from dinafem 1-2 years before (5 pack) and i get 4/5 or 5/5 it s the same with serious seeds its just comes up

when you take into account what seed prices sensi has its just, lets say ridicolous

i got to mention that after a month i kicked really everything which didnt germ (so about new years eve)

when growing the jacks took a long time to show up over 7-10 days when they came up the overgrow every other plant which germinated days before, very vigorous, but now the are all competing i still love these SFVOG from sweetseeds they look just insane, also the smell and speed of the triple cheese is phenomenal, well treat them with passion and love and you will get rewarded, thats life ;)

at least one of the Jacks seems to fit into my mood JH#2

ENJOY

few cool shots

PS: NEXT POST YOU GET ALL PICS OF ALL GIRLS TO MAKE YOU A FAVOURITE *g*

PS2: no more pics possible in this post

Attachments

• hiher_than_high1.jpg
    hiher_than_high1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 26
  • hiher_than_high.jpg
    hiher_than_high.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 31
  • diffrent_ages.jpg
    diffrent_ages.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 30
  • diffrent_ages2.jpg
    diffrent_ages2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 26
  • first_thing_when_arrived.jpg
    first_thing_when_arrived.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 31
  • i_ate3.jpg
    i_ate3.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 29
  • mechanical_vibrator.jpg
    mechanical_vibrator.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 29
  • sensiseeds_shop_with_girl.jpg
    sensiseeds_shop_with_girl.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 26
  • seeds_collection1.jpg
    seeds_collection1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 30
  • seed_collection2.jpg
    seed_collection2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

andl

FLOWERING 1200 WATTS DAY 37 DR150

FLOWERING 1200 WATTS DAY 37 DR150

What YOU'RE ALL WAITING FOR?!

Flowering Day 37 exactly!

first 2 pics are the favourite Jacky #2 shes tall big girl 1,90m she s getting bigger than my tent....

Other 3 pics are the Triple Cheese #2 from Barney Farm, she is fast flowering seems to big big yielder, i didnt even pollinate her till know but this will be changen tomorrow !

Next is Francos Lemon Cheese#5 (she s much younger than the other plants, month or so) but i like it most of all lemon cheese she is unfortunately, very tall, bad yielder, but maybe because she had to copete so much whith all others.

after that its the RC#4

and the RC#1 last two pics

Attachments

• TC#2.jpg
    TC#2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 22
  • TC#2_shot_from_upon.jpg
    TC#2_shot_from_upon.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 25
  • JH#2_build_higher_tents_please.jpg
    JH#2_build_higher_tents_please.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 22
  • JH#2_keeper_plant.jpg
    JH#2_keeper_plant.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 21
  • TC#2_super_yielder_insane_fastflowering_NEED_to_POLLINATE_SOON.jpg
    TC#2_super_yielder_insane_fastflowering_NEED_to_POLLINATE_SOON.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 25
  • LC#5.jpg
    LC#5.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 22
  • RC#4.jpg
    RC#4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 21
  • RC#1_2.jpg
    RC#1_2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 19
  • RC#1.jpg
    RC#1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 21
  • LC#5_best_smell_too_tall_less_yielder.jpg
    LC#5_best_smell_too_tall_less_yielder.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

andl

so i would like to hear your opinion,

when the pollinated branches (seeds) aren't done yet but the other part of the plant (buds) is ready for harvest

is it a good idea to cut the plant off and just leave the branch with the seeds and a few leaves for fully maturing, or does this stress/harm the plant to much anyone knows?

EDIT: need more space for the other Girls:

1st SFVOG#3 (only one with hollow stems like a male)
2-3rd pic are the WR#2
4thand5th Is Lemon Cheese
6th and 7th is TC#3 - its a good yielder and fast flowering but smells too much citrus
8-9th pic is RemoChemo#3 this is a hard plant takes any feeding any temps, very vigorous plant

Attachments

• WR#2.jpg
    WR#2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
  • WR#2_my_favourite.jpg
    WR#2_my_favourite.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20
  • SFVOH#3_hollow_stems.jpg
    SFVOH#3_hollow_stems.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 18
  • LC#3_closeup_top.jpg
    LC#3_closeup_top.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 20
  • TC#3.jpg
    TC#3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 21
  • RC#3_drinks_like_crazy_hard_feeder_strong_vigorous_plant.jpg
    RC#3_drinks_like_crazy_hard_feeder_strong_vigorous_plant.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 23
  • RC#3.jpg
    RC#3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 22
  • LC#3.jpg
    LC#3.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 22
  • TC#3-good_yielder_fast_but_too_much_citrus_smell.jpg
    TC#3-good_yielder_fast_but_too_much_citrus_smell.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

andl

also i would love to tell you more about the "father" pollen

but i only got these info till now:

quote by holy seeds:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey,

The lineage Tropicanna Punch F3 x Peach Skunk F1 and the result is Tropical Skunk which is a F2.
The regular pollen is Tropical Skunk F2.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]pollen you sent me is super active so dont worry about that, i just would appreciate little more info about the male plant or even a picture would be great[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thanks so far holy seeds bank ;)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]maybe you can jump in and give some more info? ;)
[/FONT]

STILL DIDNT FINISH THE GIRLS PICS...

1st is my sad princesss JH#1
2nd Triple Cheese # xx (i named her false so i dont know which one shes exactly i first thought its a SFVOG, but its not....
shes looks laike a fast finsiher and has a great smell definetly cheese not OG
3rd pic is the Royal Gorilla #2

the 4th and 5th are the famouse (still yet) SFVOG #4 they got the best roots of all SFVOG's

next is a group shot with the girls...

next 2 are the White Russian#1

last 2 are Lemon Cheese (i will pay attention to this plant, it looks promising)

Attachments

• WR#1.jpg
    WR#1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 18
  • WR#1_grow_pattern.jpg
    WR#1_grow_pattern.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 22
  • SFVOG#4_roots.jpg
    SFVOG#4_roots.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 21
  • SFVOG#4_roots2.jpg
    SFVOG#4_roots2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 21
  • RG#2.jpg
    RG#2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
  • TC#xx_fast_growing_finishing_great_smell.jpg
    TC#xx_fast_growing_finishing_great_smell.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 50
  • JH#1_looking_sad.jpg
    JH#1_looking_sad.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 20
  • group_shot1.jpg
    group_shot1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 19
  • LC#2.jpg
    LC#2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 18
  • LC#2_(gets_attention_fine_plant).jpg
    LC#2_(gets_attention_fine_plant).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

andl

this was at cultiva'18 in vienna, its a great expo

last year all the hype was about CBD there even was a smokin' lounge where you can buy and smoke cbd weed.

infront of the shop was something like a growing cube for plants on mars :D but just have a look by yourself (the plants inside were no cbd ones, straight delta9THC :D)

couldn't pick a bud off ^^

also the last picture is a recirculation honey bee oil extractor for big harvestes it safes ressources because the butan gas is recycled it works like this:

you put the plant material inside the long big tube on top pressurize with the butan, suck it off with a vacuum pump and pressure it back into the gas cylindar for re use, this is very environment friendly, and in the back you see some kind of oven to evapore last traces of butane gas

this setup is expensive you can count with 10.000 bucks or more

i think the thing on the right side seems to be a rosin machine not sure

EDIT: I also talked to some guy who was really serious about making oil (well maybe just oil is underestimated call) he said thats possible
to cool the outside of the stainless steel extractor with dry ice/LN2 or so and then shoot the >BHO down the tube ! WTF serious shit
like a thermo bottle

Attachments

• oil_generator.jpg
    oil_generator.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 19
  • cbd-strains-expo.jpg
    cbd-strains-expo.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 22
  • from_mars1.jpg
    from_mars1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 20
  • from_mars2.jpg
    from_mars2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

andl

reserved first seeds showing up!

seeds are on another page still need posting space, for the last girl shots :D lol

i'm getting tired....

1st Royal Gorilla #1
2nd and 3rd SFVOG#1 1,9 meters best yielder of all the girls i guess, armlong heads...
4th Lemon Cheese #1 - she got the best roots
5th LC#4 best smell
6th Triple Cheese#1 - best roots
last pics 're the whole tent is overgrown

thanks for watching and sleep well i sure do ! :D

Attachments

• LCH#4_best_smell.jpg
    LCH#4_best_smell.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 20
  • LCH#1_best_roots.jpg
    LCH#1_best_roots.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 22