What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where you came from in 2 hours..

Bobby Boucher

You gotta always remember, just how badly our brains want to be fooled.

My brain wants to believe all kinds of crazy shit. Magic, voodoo, spaghetti monsters.. you name it. Even rational people get tired of being rational and hop on the first easy train that comes their way.

Truth is, conclusions are dead end roads. They indicate the end of a learning process.

Youtube does not contain the mysteries to life. If you are going to spend a lot of time there, I suggest looking into Philosophy, Psychology.. study critical thinking.. Buddhism.. Adorno..

You know.. Nice things.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
My brain wanted to believe all kinds of crazy shit at one time, so I followed it. If you listen to bullshit long enough, you'll eventually see it for what it is. If you want to take a shortcut, take a few DMT trips. All will be revealed, the nonsense will fall away, and you'll lose interest in the absurd.

Drewsif

They got hyperstasis giants on film, sleeping under Antarctica with their magical spray painted relics and ancient high technology that built the pyramids.

Seriously David Wilcock and friends took the fun out of conspiracy theory, their followers really are a koolaid drinking cult. Mostly females who literally believe Wilcock has levitation powers and is the reincarnated Egyptian god Ra.