What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon

Dr Grinspoon​

Check out our strain named in honour of an amazing Cannabis advocate, researcher and author, Dr Lester Grinspoon.

https://www.barneysfarm.com/dr-grinspoon-5

Don't Forget to use code 'ICMAG' for 20% OFF :jump:

Last edited:

Spaventa

Veteran
Someone I knew grew that and it was indeed very very very nice. Lots of incense and musky hazy goodness. Buds looked like little bunches of grapes.

RockZone

Veteran
since theTime i wanted it,i placed an order today!!!!!!!happyyyyy

Red dragon for m'y choice s freebies

Thx barneys

Last edited:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Not a Sativa kind of guy myself, but the Dr. sure sounds like a special plant. Does anyone have any idea of what it's genetic makeup may be?

leet

When Barney's put Dr Grinspoon in the coffeeshop, some people in Amsterdam talked how it was a Neville's Haze rare freak pheno or a cross of it. I was there in Amstedam and I smoked it and I thought it was too.

G

I thought the origins of Dr Grinspoon was that it was an f2 of Reefermans Señor Garcia, which was OPT x Panama Red.

Last edited:

Miasa Mura

I’m super excited to see this strain is being re-released! What are the ratios of finding the round calyx/string of pearls pheno?

Also, will you be restocking Attitude Seedbank so folks in the United States can order some?

Thank you!