What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Semi-autoflowering cannabis plants.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@aridbud, I'm growing in greenhouses and dealing with 16-hour days during summertime. Blackout curtains not fully effective so there are light leaks.

Any recommendations for semi-autos that might work well in this environment? Trying to mitigate the risk of hermies.

Try contacting BOREAL SEEDS....TychoMonolyth on here.

NeDank

Guerilla Gold is a semiauto plant finishing around the end of august to first week of September when planted June first from seed @ 43N. I have personally grown this strain and can say it will finish early if the vendor hasn't added anything to it. The original Guerilla Gold was awesome and I have bought this strain from the below vendor but have not grown them as I can't grow outdoors at the moment.

https://www.seedbay.com/product/guerilla-gold-10-regs/

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Guerilla Gold is a good strain. We have one that is a similar GG semi-auto.