What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inlet Water, Release/Transport Agent, Burst mode, Packetization, etc., etc...

Egzoset

Salutations everyone,

First of all please take note this is meant as an echo to my nostalgia experiment posted over a week ago:It was about my "FogBong!" post-vaporizer conditioning concept where filtration/moisturization resulted from cold fog restricted injection. In such scenario some tiny amount of aerial water vapor removes heat from a cannabic stream while adding moisture, e.g. obviously that water's action occurs kind of late in the process instead of initializing it...

Now here's a 3-parts vaporist toolbox:
picture.php
On the left side this is my present "Daily Driver", a Customized VaporGenie Pipe which i augmented after recognizing the potential of its most characteristic "Inlet Water" feature - that carries energy instead of depleting it.

On the right side we see an HerbalAire v2.1 supporting both balloons and straw modes, though its ovenizing action proved to suit bags the best.

Whatever the case a light amount of cotton in the path is often desirable in presence of flying particles. Using the HerbalAire + Arizer Solo glass stem i like to install a minuscule cotton swab on some raised screen located at the bottom of my glass stem cavity, in combination with an HA crucible where to store my cannabic charge... There's even less space for a cotton piece in bag mode but i can't stand those anyway. As for my pipe i'm glad this cotton bit naturally sits inside its plastic/metal junction cavity (clearly visible in this present snapshot above).

It is energy and more precisely its transfer direction which in terms of water makes a radical difference between hot exhaust gases (H2O + CO2) from clean-burning butane vs residual steam within the bowl of my table ovenizer: one is a heat source, the other a heat sink.

In a VG pipe Inlet Water "Potentializes" my "Release/Transport Agent" through the early addition on extra-hot exhaust gases gradually condensing into steam and carbonic gas while stored energy (captured from my torch's corona) gets transfered to a bowl's workload. In my HA oven, on the contrary, bowl moisture appears to behave like a heat-retardant item: shield at 1st, thermalizing vector next.

One problem with "Hot Dry Air Ovenizers" is that electricity and water don't mix well, which is a non-issue using this "Bi-Energy" compatible scenario where even Inlet Water can potentially combine to electro-magnetic Induction Heat applications no sweat!:

picture.php

picture.php

On top this is my Hybrid Core's 17-Holes SS Metal Disc, or a Curie-effect "Susceptor" in IH-mode. Next we get Silicon Carbide foam, which would normally display excellent thermal conductivity as a bulk solid.

Always depend on crispy-dry flowers (instead of 60 % RH) considering any bowl moisture would defeat "Bursting" consumption methods based on this relatively simple design:

picture.php

Or this hypothetical full-featured "Plan-A" concept:

picture.php

Never forget both of these modular scenarios focus on the "Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation", e.g. where distance, energy and bowl size have been properly rationalized while leaving featured options open (as for Inlet Water in a Bi-Energy layout: or just the "Saint-Graäl" of vaporists as far as i'm concerned!)...

Good day, have fun!! ;-)