What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Dam bro, I don’t know how you do it - with all those different genetics you run... must be a hassle sometimes keeping everything sorted and what not...

im Bagging up what u said about ur wife not wanting her clothes to smell like weed for work. Is that from her helping trim or just being in the same vicinity ...

Looking forward to what’s next...

I can’t wait to see those Karma digs. Is the dubble headed from Karma? (What is it Sour dubble x Headbanger) ...

...:tiphat:...

The smell is just from it being in the house. Makes the whole house smell. Anything not in a bedroom smells, and even sometimes doors don't contain the smell.

The Dubble Headed are from Karma. I had dm'd him on Insta asking when and where there were gonna be more Tha Melon seeds. Seeing pics of Genefinder's on Insta, made it a must have. Karma answered me and said he would just give me some. Sends me 4 packs, Tha Melon, Dubble Headed, Heady Rado Rose, and Old Dirty Biker. Plus a cool t-shirt to boot.

When he sent them, the Dubble Headed and Heady Rado Rose were unreleased. Not the case now. He has them listed at a few places. I'm gonna pop some of the Heady Rado Rose in the next seed pop. Pics on Insta of it are looking crazy.

Ganjaganjakush

Heres more pics of the "mystery" chem all i can say is she is some serious dank and is not a cut of stardog or JB lol
picture.php

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I’m gonna take a guess and say the mystery chem is the infamous dogbud that started all the chem strains. That would be super cool anyways! :yes: Either way, I need this in my life! Lol

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Heres more pics of the "mystery" chem all i can say is she is some serious dank and is not a cut of stardog or JB lol
View Image
View Image

Damn that looks delicious!

I’m gonna take a guess and say the mystery chem is the infamous dogbud that started all the chem strains. That would be super cool anyways! :yes: Either way, I need this in my life! Lol

Ya the mystery chem looks sick. Id love to get my mitts on that.

The shit is so loud, my house still smelled this morning. From trimming a small shrub at 3 p.m. yesterday !

And yes Nick, the Dubble Headed is Sour Dubb x Headbanger, Which just realized I can make Sour Dubb bx beans with the males. No real selection, but still fun to make seeds and grow them. And at any rate, you'd be surprised the fire that can come from just chuckin'.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Hello again DT and fam, it's like I'm the last to walk in a room, and way at the back having to stretch and look over a bunch of heads to get a peek!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Sending out a bunch of seeds today, for the dansbuds auction over at GLG. If you have extra seeds you can spare, you should consider donating some. For a really good cause.

Latest posts

Latest posts