What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get your hands around some Sumo Seeds - Win 'em in this Vault Promo

ShamanBing

In it to WIN it! Come on Sumo Seeds and The Vault, I need some Appleberry!
appleberry-800x800.jpg

Ringodoggie

Premium user
You guys haven't figure that out yet?

The contest runs at many different forums. I have many posts here because I am a regular. However, at one of the other sites where the contest is running, I am not a regular and I only post in that forum when The Vault runs a contest.

To them, I probably look like a sockpuppet.

The 3 and 4 posters here in this thread are only here for the contest. Just like I am a 3 or 4 poster in the other forums.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

The contest runs at many different forums. I have many posts here because I am a regular. However, at one of the other sites where the contest is running, I am not a regular and I only post in that forum when The Vault runs a contest.

The 3 and 4 posters here in this thread are only here for the contest. Just like I am a 3 or 4 poster in the other forums.

I'm playing around guys....yea I started to enter on the other sites but haven't had time.

hansNfrans

Honestly I don’t even mess with other sites. If I don’t win it’s all good. Icmag is my home. Good luck all!

-Hans

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] AND - the winner is:mad:indabongo . Congratulations to you. Please PM us with your T shirt size and address and we will get your lovely Sumo Seeds prize sent out to you. Thanks a Million to everyone else who entered. As a thank you, help yourself to 10% off our seeds by using 'thanks10' at the checkout on your next purchase. The next promo will be along soon. #TeamVault
[/FONT]

mr.brunch

Veteran
Congratulations indabongo.... I advise keeping the seeds safe by burying them individually in nice warm soil.