What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

Earlmarne

Finally got my clones to take. Freakin odd.
Rockwool, straight into soil, and aero all are having 90% success now.
Utilizing griffinstech in the aero has some super impressive results.
Got a real mess in the flower room right now. Will strip everything And get it flipped with some pics here soon

Earlmarne

picture.php

Over vegged the hell out of them. Made their own trellis with all my weaving.cut everything but the thickest mains. Stripped those to the last node and flipped.
Got half the room unicorn poop 1 half are nila wafer testers. Then I got my headbanger x unicorn poop seed plants in 1 gallons

Earlmarne

Talk about growing on a vine.. lol

Im interested to see if the trellis ends up holding up after harvest.
Ive always ran co2 from 1st day of flower.
The gmo in my unicorn poop has proven out to bring a lot of stretch to the pheno Im running. So I am going to bring in fresh air every hour during stretch with no supplemental co2. Hopefully make life a little easier.
I usually give them a week after stripping before flipping the lights also. I figure by giving them no time to recover I should be hindering stretch a little also.
Last round, the canopy got much denser than anticipated. Ended up with over a lb of more airy/less mature flower. Really hoping with the aggressive defol, and no co2 I will overcome that this round.

Earlmarne

You defol fairly aggressively like I do. Love your training. Looks like grape vines. :tiphat:

Lol, was due to laziness/ mishaps in the garden. Should have flipped em over a month ago.
Im super fond of stripping em down to the last node as when I go lighter I just have to take more later.
Excited to see what comes about this round. Thanks for stopping in.

Earlmarne

picture.php

1 week in.
No co2 has resulted in very little stretch. Think I will hook it up today as I am going to need a couple feet of canopy to yeild worth a crap.
Temps are getting below 0 so Im hooking up my high temp shut off also. Not sure my ac will survive

Earlmarne

Today is a really big deal. I got woke up from a call from the guy that got me started growing.
He has held a cut of udub for as long as Ive known him. Great yeilder, strong, rich terpenes, tight internodes, good vigor, fast flowering, density on point. Strong narcotic effects and she goes real dark.
Been begging for that plant for 5 years, to no avail.
Hes shut down. Shes fucked up and is losing her. I was givin the last plant in horrible condition dying off, root bound , trying to flower under 24 hr light.
I took all the bigger cuts I could. Cut her way back and have all quarantined.
I am beyond thrilled right t now

Earlmarne

picture.php

In other news. 15 days flower today and the girls are taking well to the addition of co2. Cut the ca 10 from the nutrients input. Mixed a batch with 60 ml fulvex 150g jacks, 125 calnit and 50 mkp along with my weekly addition of 2 cap fulls of garden friendly fungacide.
Im extremely happy with how the ppks work with coco/ coco chunks/ perlite and worm castings. This will be my mix from now on.
Thinking I will take any shorter/crowded branches at 21 days. Its looking like will most def. be reaching the second trellis

Earlmarne

21 days. Definitely lost a lot of stretch with stripping and holding back co2. Cut everything that didnt make the top trellis yesterday
co2.
picture.php

Earlmarne

Nothing real exciting. Week 4 today.
Moved some branches and took a handful of bigger fan leaves. Plants are all drinking really heavy.
Nila wafer phenos are starting to stand out. I got a real stringy looking one that stretched a good bit more than the others(#7). Then I found some serious purple starting in on #4. Never had a purple plant before, beyond some slight color change at fade.
picture.php

Earlmarne

picture.php

Headbanger x unicorn poop.
So Im nervous. Half my unicorn poops hermed out. I used the latest flowering male for the polination. The 2 I have in flower are not mutants like the up that hermed on me. Thing is the plants are building flowers like the mutants did. Tight internodes with branching that holds tight to the main stalk. The flowers are small and dense.
My concern comes with the pistils browning as if they got pollinated. So Ive searched for nanners. Never found them so I reference pictures from google. I cant find anything in the buds. Beneath most branches/ bud sites I have what I assumed to be a lone calyx. After looking through pics on google I got to thinking maybe these are male flowers Im just mis recognizing. Ive pulled a few And they seem hollow.
Hoping for some insight from yall.

Earlmarne

Got some great stem rubs coming off my peach skunk v2 #2 and casaba # 5 and a single freebie ssh x apple juice. The apple juice has a strong apple candy scent, the casaba is a rich scent I cant pinpoint, the peach skunk has a hardcore chemical scent
Found one male in the casaba that Im keeping due to stem rub and late flowering