What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could grow anything with Cannabis, what would it be?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

Attachments

• 20180413_181305.jpg
    20180413_181305.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 31

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Kratom, lemon balm, psilocybin, peyote, coca... You know just the basics.

I tried to sprout kratom seeds but didn't germ.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Has anybody ever experienced the fresh Kratom leaf ?

I wonder how it compares to the powder that comes in the 500 mg capsules sold at a lot of corner stores.

Haven't tried fresh leaf yet. It's out of season with my supplier.
Find a good online supplier and forget corner store and head shops.
At my local headshop a 100 gram bottle of powder is $40. Or 100 .5g capsules (50 grams total) is $40.
I pay about $90 for a kilo and get a free 100 gram sample with every kilo order.

St. Phatty

Haven't tried fresh leaf yet. It's out of season with my supplier.
Find a good online supplier and forget corner store and head shops.
At my local headshop a 100 gram bottle of powder is $40. Or 100 .5g capsules (50 grams total) is $40.
I pay about $90 for a kilo and get a free 100 gram sample with every kilo order.

What does it feel like ?

I bought a small bottle of 30 capsules and shared them with a friend.

I've only taken it once. I have a feeling it takes more than 1x 500 mg capsule.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
What does it feel like ?

I bought a small bottle of 30 capsules and shared them with a friend.

I've only taken it once. I have a feeling it takes more than 1x 500 mg capsule.
In small doses it gives you energy. In larger doses it's downer.
In LARGEST doses it helps opiate addicts get of opiates. It is not a opiate however activates some of the same receptors. It does not activate the receptor that shuts down your breathing,the main reason you die of overdose of heiron and pills.
I was on pills for a decade and half. Haven't touched them on two years.
It's a magical plant just like our favorite plant.
Some states are trying to ban kratom.
Same misinformation and propaganda tactics as cannabis faces/faced.
I recommend it to anyone that has pain that causes them to be prescribed opioids.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Shrooms, I would definitely like to have some growing with my cannabis.

The trichoderma bacteria in many soil innoculants is the same the attacks the myclium mushrooms grow from. Can be done in the same house but not in the same room.

I just trade cannabis with the shroom guy.

packerfan79

Veteran
The trichoderma bacteria in many soil innoculants is the same the attacks the myclium mushrooms grow from. Can be done in the same house but not in the same room.

I just trade cannabis with the shroom guy.

Well I can dream. Lol. I just wait till my buddy's want some shrooms, and I get some for them. I get some also. I have an eighth at home. Unfortunately, I was running late when we left for the holiday, no tripping this New Year's eve. :wallbash:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Well I can dream. Lol. I just wait till my buddy's want some shrooms, and I get some for them. I get some also. I have an eighth at home. Unfortunately, I was running late when we left for the holiday, no tripping this New Year's eve. :wallbash:

Trick is to eat 7 or more grams and just lay down with eyes closed and watch the sacred geometry unfold in front of you. Almost as impressive as dmt. But not as overwhelming.

packerfan79

Veteran
Trick is to eat 7 or more grams and just lay down with eyes closed and watch the sacred geometry unfold in front of you. Almost as impressive as dmt. But not as overwhelming.

Been their done that. Will do it again soon.I have to be outside when I trip. I have been on the fence about DMT. I would like to try peyote, or Ayahuasca, with a shaman of course. I have issues with finding my calling. Cannabis was my calling, now with corporate take over that's probably not a very spiritual endeavor now. I am definitely enjoying the small scale growing I do now. Less work. More enjoyable.

redlaser

Veteran
Kratom, lemon balm, psilocybin, peyote, coca... You know just the basics.

I tried to sprout kratom seeds but didn't germ.

Lemon balm is pretty easy to grow, like any mint related plant. I grow it for the smell, very uplifting. Never thought to use it beyond that till now.

Coca woukd take a heated greenhouse or warm climate it seems, probably Kratom as well.
Coca leaf is worthwhile, like to make a tea with. Carries the same penalties as cocaine though, kg of leaf = kg of cocaine penalty wise.

I’m gonna give Kratom a try, the white vein type and the red sound interesting.

Going to grow Moringa with cannabis next year, not psychoactive that I know of, lotta health benefits it seems. Women in the household are interested in that.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I have a small patch of lemon balm in yard. It's my second favorite plant to grow.

I love the smell! I usually take a big colander (like for draining pasta) outside and fill it up with fresh leaves. Then bring inside and finely chopped or cut up with scissors. Then I cram as much of it as I possibly can into my wife's 2 mug coffee maker and brew up a pot.
Usually end up fucking up her coffee maker eventually.
Add sugar and it's the best tea ever hot or cold.
All the herbal books say it's supposed to be calming and help to sleep restfuly.

Never once felt anything, but it tastes great.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
As far as coca- I would love to try to chew leaves with lime like natives.
I can't see it giving more energy than kratom, but sounds interesting