What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grinders: SantaCruz Shredder, cromium crusher, cali crusher, & black tie

irontiger

Mrs.Babba, i saw your post at the beginning of this thread and was following the thread to see follow ups on them, nothing. Then another pic of them.. Please tell me what the pics are of? They are so cool looking but i havent seen them before are they for herbs or veges?
Oh and for the thread, i use space case's-4 piece had two of them for years now use one while one is soaking in iso and to this day when i take a clean one to use it is exactly like the day i got it, no difference at all and i use them A LOT lol

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Mrs.Babba, i saw your post at the beginning of this thread and was following the thread to see follow ups on them, nothing. Then another pic of them.. Please tell me what the pics are of? They are so cool looking but i havent seen them before are they for herbs or veges?
Oh and for the thread, i use space case's-4 piece had two of them for years now use one while one is soaking in iso and to this day when i take a clean one to use it is exactly like the day i got it, no difference at all and i use them A LOT lol

Androck Nut Grinder, Herb Grinder

https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/273...ga_search_query=herb grinder&ref=sr_gallery_9

https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/222...a_search_query=herb grinder&ref=sr_gallery_31

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Like Von said they are nut grinders from the 50's and can buy them on eBay or look around at second hand stores, I have had a cpl of ppl tell me they found them there.
They work really well, never over grinds the buds like you can with the other kind. I have bought lots over the years and give them to friends. I would recommend them highly!

irontiger

Thank you, VonBudi and MrsBabba for the info. I love antique things and if it can function as well ..woohoo lol I was suprised at the reasonable prices on them so i am going to get one as a show piece with my herb grinder collection.

irontiger

MrsBabba, i know this is the wrong place, sorry. I have tried looking in forum guidlines and such and cant find an answer. I am new to posting and have noticed on some posts it says a member found it helpful or liked it and i would do that for yours and vonbudis post but for the life of me i cant figure out how to do it. I know... please laugh to your hearts content i cant blame you but .. how do you do that?

shithawk420

Veteran
Right there at the bottom right corner it says " did you find this post helpful?" Click yes.or maybe you need 50 posts to do it.I can't remember.

shithawk420

Veteran
You'll get there buddy.err wait a sec.you been here since 2011 and only have 10 posts!? Better grab a snickers cause its gonna be a while! Lol just joshing with you

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah get a four piece grinder with a good screen. you diffinetly are losing trichomes.and kief is great for topping bowled or bongs with.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I bought a large size Space Case for Mrs. G.'s birthday a couple months ago..
It's black, 3 1/2 inches in diameter and 1 1/4 inches thick..
I got the 2 piece grinder because I have big screens if I want to sift.

We love it, it does a good job... It's a bit large for Mrs. G.'s hands, but she's getting used to it..

I would like to find a nut grinder like Mrs. B. showed us.
My Mom had one when I was a kid, like the red one, in Mrs. B.'s picture...

PS.... The Space Case was less than $40, including the shipping cost...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought a large size Space Case for Mrs. G.'s birthday a couple months ago..
It's black, 3 1/2 inches in diameter and 1 1/4 inches thick..
I got the 2 piece grinder because I have big screens if I want to sift.

We love it, it does a good job... It's a bit large for Mrs. G.'s hands, but she's getting used to it..

I would like to find a nut grinder like Mrs. B. showed us.
My Mom had one when I was a kid, like the red one, in Mrs. B.'s picture...

PS.... The Space Case was less than $40, including the shipping cost...

Hey Bud, just check eBay or Etsy they both have lots of those grinders...make sure you look at the pictures good cuz the teeth can get pretty beat up....we have found some real beauties, one was brand new and still in its original box. Also we have ordered one from Walmart on line, not sure if they have them in the store, but it’s not an androck it’s a new one pretty much the same but the jar is bigger.

Happy New Year everyone