26 to 28 Celsius
RH 50-60%
Nutrients:
Currently feeding Canna Coco
ab 3ml per 5 litres
1.5 mlPk14/15

Tap water is around 200 ppm 0.4EC so this totals around 400 ppm 0.8EC
2 feeds a day.

So around week 5 flower, I was giving ab around 700 ppm 1.4 EC, started to notice some dark green waxy leaves and nitrogen toxicity in areas with lower light concentration "I have 3 mars hydro 400s 200w actuals", I dropped feeds back once a day at 500ppm 1EC, new growth seemed ok, but the waxy dark leaves spread more and was getting lower leaf death. dropped it again to 400 ppm .8EC still dark waxy leaves but at least the Nitron seemed to stop and bud production started again. I was Still worried about excess N so went even lower to 300 ppm of ab, 0.6EC and the last 3 feeds 100ppm, 0.2EC of PK14/15, I have 1 or 2 more feeds of ab +pk.
My question is does anyone else have super low feed strains and use canna AB, I reckon they still have another month to go and I don't want the claw coming back, will 400 ppm AB .8EC be enough or should I keep doing the 300 ppm AB and 100PPM, 0.2EC PK till flush?. I've never had a plant eat this little and get the claw. my tap water is 200 ppm I could even just use that with pk on top. Anyway, a little-confused atm.

https://imgur.com/a/kF4xD8a

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Do you know what your PH is at?

The clawing you mention, is it the leaves clawing downward or upward on the leaf?

Low PH can cause the leaves to "claw downward", the leaves also get a wrinkling going along with the clawing. the leaves will feel like they have a texture to them when you run your fingers over them.

Have you check you run off water PH or ppm/ec?

How often do you feed?

Are you adding in any kind of

Latest posts

Latest posts