What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats this shit?

BigPete

Yesterday I phoned my water company. The man on the phone wasn't too helpful, he suggested that it was dish detergent residue !! I will ring him back and ask for an address to send a sample for analysis. In the meantime I have harvested the 1 plant scrog I had going which seemed to be quite healthy, and provided me with six and a half oz's which is normal for my 1 plant closet grows. I intend to change my style of grow from top fed recirculating in clay pebbles to drain to waste coco.

BigPete

After a second call to my water company asking for an address to send a water sample they told me they wouldn't analyse my water. She said that any water left out for a few days would go cloudy. She told me that spores from the air would germinate on the surface, what even my sample in a jar with a lid on I said? Yes she said.

BigPete

After experimenting with different products, pool shock, zone, H2O2, colloidal silver I found something that keeps my water crystal clear...campdon tablets. I just need to do a test grow to see if there is any negative results. I cant see any potential problems as 1 pill dosage contributes 67 ppm sulfur dioxide to 1 gallon of water but the level of active sulfur dioxide diminishes rapidly as it reacts with chlorine and chloramine.