What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
Scarafino the most I've got was about 14 pounds. This is my 3rd grow only in this room. It's all depending on strains really. And optimal environment. Now that I have the new A/C things are amazing. And with this run I'm hoping to be close to 16 pounds if not more.

38 DAYS flower.! Light burn action but the purple wreck seems to be taking it like a champ. it's not slowing her down at all. The smell off this plant is just unreal. Green Crack is doing great too. It's a unique pungent fruit smell that is really really amazing too, but I'm definitely sticking to purple wreck. I'll be pulling at 45 days. Maybe more. Just letting it roll..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
I'm really digging the Mills too guys. I tweak it a bit and have been adding 2mill of cal mag, 2.5 mil of protekt silica. And 5 mills SM90.. And towards the end with that, I am adding Flora nectar at 8 mills and GH dry koolbloom at half strength 1/2 mil a gallon . Things are looking good.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Missed it again .....So last update before chop ?....Pwreck`s showin her ass huh ?.....Betchas that`s a regular 2+ lb per light if not a 3 per once dialed......anyways.....

Thanks for your time I......That canopy dip I asked about was the way the pics looked....no biggie , and if you ran em to 49 days it`s still a game changer for crops per yr "indoors".....7 week finisher that looks and acts like that ?....Perpetual staggered planting Cropper`s dream from Hell.......regardless....Keep strokiin Bro.....Respect and .......

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

issack

Veteran
I'll do another update after this one the day I chop. These girls stink.!!! Good God sticky and dank. And the buds are ROCKS no flex. Haven't lost any plants at all. Aside from some light burn it's solid.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheBlaze

Beautiful work bud.

I'm subbed for sure.

My first grow ever (about 5 or 6 years back) was Purple Wreck by DNA Genetics. It turned out great. The nostalgia is strong for me with this strain. I see you're doing it massive justice!

issack

Veteran
Thanks blaze.! Yeah she has been amazing so far. I'm going to be doing all PW next run. Got my clones in the power cloner now..

Okay harvest pics.!! I pulled at 48 days. They were all ready and ripe. Green Crack is no slouch either. She had some serious weight as carried them to the dry room. Takes me a bit to harvest all these . Cutting them out of the nets is a bitch. Dank sweet smell in this run.. my temps made all the difference. Nice and cool and got those purps popping.!! My cure is going great as well. My dry room doesn't get over 72 and humidity is 60 to 65. . It's going well. My trimmer girls will be starting next week, so about a week after that I'll have a weight report on this run..

Okay enough talking here's some pics..

Pwreck.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

TheBlaze

10/10!

:groupwave:

That looks proper.

I need to invest in a proper room like that. Tents and portable AC just aren't cutting it anymore.

I'm jealous.

issack

Veteran
My description of Green Cracks aroma is opening a bag of Skittles and sticking your nose in it. that's what it smells like..

Purple wreck is just pungent sweet. Sharp fruit and just amazing. Both strains are top notch all the way around.

issack

Veteran
10/10!

:groupwave:

That looks proper.

I need to invest in a proper room like that. Tents and portable AC just aren't cutting it anymore.

I'm jealous.

Persistence and drive ..you'll get there bro.!! I have found that temps/humidity is everything.. this mini split 36k BTU AC just made all the difference all the way around.. I'm stoked. This is the best indoor run I've ever done. I rocked window units for years. This right here is my dream come true

TheBlaze

I fucken love skittles. LOL! I've run a super skunk from G13 labs that had a very fruity/bubblegum aroma.

I had a large room built with a 26 000 btu aircon in it. It's just standing empty. It was built like shit. Leaks like a sieve, and there is a constant smell in there. Even after 8 months.

issack

Veteran
I'm a carpenter and a Builder man. if you need any tips or help with design, I'm more than happy to help you.!!

TheBlaze

Thanks brother

Looks like I might be partnering up with the guy who has been moving my gear for the last 2 years. Great guy, and has the kind of work ethic I need in a partner. He will put up the funds to have a new room built.

I will definitely hit you up for some tips when the time comes.

Latest posts

Latest posts