What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

M

marygrace

A very huge work by dynasty , 100% germination success of all packs , very beautiful seeds ! I have grown 3 packs of Blue Magoo Bx2 and now are blooming ....

Huckleberry IBL 2015

picture.php

picture.php

Bluniverse #1

picture.php

Bluniverse #2

picture.php

I also have the Salmon river OG , but i forgot to take some pics ......

M

marygrace

How were the Platinum Cookies and Salmon River? Those are the 2 I am most excited for.

Hi There @merkaba !

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies is an awesome plant , one of the best i've ever grown ! Full of resin , golf ball flowers , should be the 2 pheno described on the Dynasty's website ....

Here some pics :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Salmon river Og is full of kush terps , very intense ! Except for a Og pheno , that has a very similar flavors to the Elmers Glue mother that i'm keeping , selected by @magher and donated by @Rulatone ....

Very good work , Professor P !

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice looking plants! bigups, well grown.

whats the nose like on the huckleberry ibl?

love me some dynasty buds....

RulaTone

Veteran
Nice MG!!
Dinasty proved to offer great quality genetics, the fact all germinated and no one hermied speaks a lot..
Now hard time in choosing the best of the best!
i see many people describing gg4 and elmers having a kush nose but honestly i think elmers and GG4 have a sour twist i never found in OGs.
Just my two cents

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice MG!!
Dinasty proved to offer great quality genetics, the fact all germinated and no one hermied speaks a lot..
Now hard time in choosing the best of the best!
i see many people describing gg4 and elmers having a kush nose but honestly i think elmers and GG4 have a sour twist i never found in OGs.
Just my two cents

AGREE dynasty is great gear
to me glue has more a chem smell than OGK, and i consider chem to be a kush-y smell.... def get sour notes in some of my glue batches.

M

marygrace

Sorry for the delay @avinash.miles .

I found 5 pheno , all very interesting .

Huckleberry IBL #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Go on --------------------------_->

M

marygrace

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very huge production whit dense and rocks buds , terpene are not very intense , a mix with grape and earth .

M

marygrace

Huckleberry IBL #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very sensitive to high humidity , fast blooming , not very productive . Smells of sugared plums , with citric background tending to haze , very very good .

M

marygrace

Huckleberry IBL #3

picture.php

Similar to the #1 , but with more intense terpenes .

Huckleberry IBL #4 Keeper

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Truly elegant rock-flowers . Smells like sugared grapefruit , coffee and composted soil , similar to a cut of Urkle dog .

M

marygrace

Huckleberry IBL #5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More sativa influences , with tight buds . Smells like acid grapefruit with strong earthy influence .

Hope I was helpful !

:wave:

M

marygrace

Here another special keeper from Dynasty's crosses ...

Blue Universe #5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Simply irresistible !!! The smell is full of dairy products , it reminds me the banana and peach/apricot yogurt drink . A colorful plants , with great calix structure !

I fall in love with Dynasty seeds !

sdd420

Veteran
Anyone run the Blue Coffin?

Anyone run the Blue Coffin?

They are next up for me ....Blue Heron X Colorado Cough

BigSmokey

Wow am I glad I bought some packs of dynasty gear. Great run man! I was surprised when the huckleberry mostly stayed green! I thought that was a purple plant through and through. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your hard work brother

Latest posts

Latest posts