What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most energetic Sativa

Gert Lush

Veteran
The Viet was called Vietnamese Black. I had the cut for a while. Meh kinda weed, but so obviously where Willie got her structure. Peace GS
That's interesting Green Sureme, thanks for the info. "Viet Black", that's it, I remember now.
My Willijuana is really euphoric weed, if not the most potent, - wouldn't call it "meh" by any means - but some of its siblings from the pack certainly were.

I think if I were to cross NepHighland now, I might use some rather speedy VietCrosses I have, or some good Lao, to create something similar to the legendary western singer.

Burt

Veteran
Trinity clone only
Durban poison from 1990’s
Kali mist
ECSD was a favorite for sports, hiking and sex too-got the ECSD blue balls bad right now

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Trinity clone only
Durban poison from 1990’s
Kali mist
ECSD was a favorite for sports, hiking and sex too-got the ECSD blue balls bad right now

Man I wish i could get the 90s Durban Poison!! Had me fealing light as a feather, running up walls like a gorilla.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Nepalese Highland dominant strains are great daytime get'er done kind of weed. I always enjoyed everything I was doing while high on Satori. It made going to work fun. It made taking a shit fun. Damn, I forgot all about that. I think I might need to add some NepJam seeds to my upcoming Ace order.

Burt

Veteran
Going to Kathmandu and outlying areas next year to collect the loudest fire
It helps when your Indian and can speak the language so I don’t anticipate getting ripped off by old village families holding the good genetics
May also try to do kyber pass and visit Peshawar hash bazaar and obtain seed there too
Looking for killer males to cross to west coast elites and do in inbred lines as well
Any helpful advice appreciated

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to Kathmandu and outlying areas next year to collect the loudest fire
It helps when your Indian and can speak the language so I don’t anticipate getting ripped off by old village families holding the good genetics
May also try to do kyber pass and visit Peshawar hash bazaar and obtain seed there too
Looking for killer males to cross to west coast elites and do in inbred lines as well
Any helpful advice appreciated

:greenstars::plant grow::prettyplease:
All I can wish is for you to have a safe & prosperous trip.

Also, in order to avoid customs getting everything you collect, send back several packages. I would split the different varieties into the several packages but you'll do what's convenient for you.
:tiphat:

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Nepalese Highland dominant strains are great daytime get'er done kind of weed. I always enjoyed everything I was doing while high on Satori. It made going to work fun. It made taking a shit fun. Damn, I forgot all about that. I think I might need to add some NepJam seeds to my upcoming Ace order.

+1 on the Satori. Not necessarily the most energetic high but very fun. NepJam has definitely caught my eye, too. Per dubi's recommendation for something to inspire creativity I just received Bangi Haze x Ethiopian. They're next in line after a cbd run. At least that's the plan right now. :joint:

Klompen

Wow this thread makes me even more sad about losing my grow a few years ago. I had C99 crosses, Purple Haze, Colombian Gold, Trainwreck, and a bunch of other good genetics. I went out of town for a couple days for a family function and the AC failed during a heat wave. I haven't had any really great genetics like that since then :( They were all one-off seed runs too that were gifted to me. Losing all that was like getting punched in the nuts a thousand times over. This thread is hitting me right in the feels.