What's new

Happy b day to me

Okie grown

Veteran
:wink:

Well everyone i turned the big 30 at 7 am this morn.I know not much of an announcement but i could use a few happy b day okies.I started chemo last week so its prob. not gonna be a b day i look back fondly on :chin: But as of now I FEEL GREAT!!! and thats all that matters!! Thanks for being a great groupe of friends for the past yr.I hope there will be many more to come! OG

G

Hey Okie Happy B'Day. Enjoy yourself and have fun. It's officially your day ... :D

Mo, :wave:

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks Alot EVERYONE! Its gonna be a nice day! Got plenty of nice nycd nugs.And got half a pack of jack herer , rms newbery and ghp i just put in to soak last mite (need to see how many have cracked already).You all know how to make a guy feel loved lol.

G

:moon:Ben over & take it like a man birthday boy:whip:

:biglaugh:

Happpy Brithday!

Life can suck - can't it? :confused:

I prayed for you - I have several friends that have had chemo- some have made it.......some have not :frown: it's not an easy path but you are walking it with dignity ..& a fat Joint :joint: :smile:

Take care & may you always have
Love-Peace-Joy & good crops
Fredster

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy birthday! If I were able to, I'd spark up some of my best stash with ya!

This KQ bud is for you! Come smoke it! hahaha It's good too! Get heat even close to this bud and it'll go up in flames! Burns so nice :smile: Wish I could help you celebrate! Perhaps one day...

peace & HBD,
cc

Last edited:
G

Happy B-Day Okie!! :friends: My birthday is exactly one week after yours.....28 at midnight.....30 is around the bend :eek: lol.
Enjoy your day and your gifts! :wink:

Okie grown

Veteran
Thank you all VERY MUCH! I must say i didnt know i had this many friends here (knew i had alot!) It touches my heart... Thanks guys (and gals lol).Going to go to a uddys house in a few.He has a supprise for me .I bet i know what it is lol.Thanks for makeing this a great day for me!

Happy birthday Okie.....my dad went through chemo and came out a different person and thus made me and my brother different people because of his experience....it's like your awareness of life and all things important are suddenly in focus. Kinda like smoking some good sativa dom herb!!! :biglaugh: