What's new

Mr. gwfh1974 Birthday!

gwfh1974

:joint: :wave: :joint:
Hey there my IC :friends:
Today is my hubbys' birthday, the big 30! He decided to go work for a friend today only cuz "he offered 60$ and thats a new reel honey!" :biglaugh: Fishermen so easily pleased! He is one of those worker guys you want to say slow down to, your makin the rest of us look bad, kinda workers, bust ass all the time. I am a lil worried that he'll over do it. Please send him your positive thoughts and birthday wishes my IC :friends:

sillyphilly

Tell him happyb-day from sillyphilly!

Tell him happyb-day from sillyphilly!

hope he gets to have many more! sillyphilly :wave:

G

Happy b day Mr. gwfh! Now stop working so hard your making the Mrs. worry. :smile: Hope you take time to have some fun. cheers!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy birthday to your hubby gwfh!...give him a special gift girl!!..hahaha..have a great day!

Happy B-day Mr gwfh1974. Now take a moment smoke a bowl and enjoy yourself........don't push tooo hard you will burn-out.....believe I know!

gwfh1974

Thank you all!

Thank you all!

:wave: Hello everyone I just wanted to say Thank You to all for the b-day wishes, and positive thoughts! You all made my day. My woman always talks about how kind the people are here on IC and you all proved her right. :wink:
Ok all I got my new rod and reel so I'm off fishin. And once again Thank you!
Mr gwfh1974

G

A good work ethic is rare these dayz... Take it easy though, you are 30 now, ya know.... :biglaugh:

A couple who tokes together.... is.... well,... stoned together.... :biglaugh: Happy Birthday MR. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts