What's new

Happy B-Day Mrs Babba

G

Happy Happy Birthday Mrs B :wave: .Hope you have a great day and many more. :friends: :joint:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have yourself a great day Mrs.B I bet the other half has a wonderful surprise in mind. Hope the harvest went well.

Mr.Wags

G

wow....another Aqaurias eh? told you all the sexy people are Aquariuas :biglaugh: have a fine birthday my fair lady

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well the dates here at ICmag are a little funny .... today is MrsB's birthday :) so anyways .Happy Birthday sweetie ...hope you have a great one honey ... we will smoke it up tonite :)

G

Wishing a Very Happy Day for you Mrs.Babba!!.. My son's Birthday was yesterday so we are still in the birthday spirit around here... Balloons and Streamers still hang from my ceiling today :D
:joint: here's to you!!.. :friends: May you have many more.....

G

Mrs Babba honeyyyyyyyyyyy.....Happy Birthday!!! :smile::smile::smile:

How nice....mine's coming up, so you're pisces too?

Have an awesomely fantabulous birthday! Big hugs from me :friends:

Happy Birthday to little H3ad Ms. G :wink: give him a squeeze from my son and myself! :smile:

:wave:

Willie

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Mrs. Babba.....wait a minute..fffffffsssssss cough,cough, whew...Oh, Happy Birthday to you!! :wave:
Peace, Willie

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew there was a reason I didn't get to saying it yesterday! Happy Birthday Mrs. Babba!

Drive safely and watch out for cops and robbers! Although, at least you might be able to reason with robbers...

cc

Xtrakritical

Mrs B in da house!!! :D

Happy Birthday Mrs. Babba and may you have a great day today, let Mr.B do all the work... it's the least he can do! lol :D

Have a great one!

One is blazin as we speak to celebrate with ya's.

All the Best!
Xtra

G

Damn.......

Happy belated birthday.......sorry for the delay I owe ya one