What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday NATTY

G

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday Natty Natty Gurrl Gurrl :D :D

Same day as Bob Marley...did ya do that on purpose? :biglaugh:

G

Happy birthday to a very special and kind soul. May it be a stony one. Peace natty .

G

Happy B-day Natty!

Happy B-day Natty!

Happy birthday Gurl... you're the best! My psychic powers tell me that you are gonna have a SUPER week! :headbange MG

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
oh my goodness!!! u guys!!! :redface:
this was soo nice of u all!!! i was not xpecting this at all!!! :smile:

i love u guys, so much!!! thk u, thk u!! i feel so bless'd to be apart of such a wonderful group of ppl!!!! thk u!!!

(((HugS))) & Kisses, to u all!!! Mmuuuaaahhha, mmuuuaaahhha!!! :wave:

Hope this finds u all, do'n & feel'n well!!!
Have a beautiful day, my friends!!!

Take care, stay safe & be peaceful~
~natty natty gurrl

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ASwwww, I mised it, look slike u got the same b'day as my sis, lol, unless i got the time differnce wrong, hehehe.
Happy b'day anyway hun, hope u had a great one. mine on thursday, party ooooon, Im off th the gro-shop soon to buy myself a prsent, haha

G

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Natty, Happy Birthday to you. Wish you have many more to come and that you get what you wanted for your Birthday. Take care Natty and hope your day is grand,

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
i knw..how cool is it to be born on Bob's B-day!!! :smile:

on purpose?? ya, i had it all plan'd out in utero!!! lol!! :biglaugh:
i was sing'n "Exodus" as i enter'd the world & made my grate escape!!! :laughing:
this 1's, for Bob.. :joint:

Hope this finds u all do'n & feel'n well!!! :smoke:
Have a beautiful day, my friends!!! :wave:

Take care, stay safe & be peaceful~
~natty natty gurrl

G

knw..how cool is it to be born on Bob's B-day!!!

on purpose?? ya, i had it all plan'd out in utero!!! lol!!
i was sing'n "Exodus" as i enter'd the world & made my grate escape!!!

LOL natty :wink: I had no doubts at all :D

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
ok nattie...srry im late to the party, but um...umm..oh dammit I spaced on your bday...Im such a stoner...lol We love ya!!!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
nattynattygurrl said:
i was sing'n "Exodus" as i enter'd the world & made my grate escape!!! :laughing:

:laughing: :D :rolleyes: :biglaugh: :eek:

Natty - that has to be the funniest thing I've read in a looooong time!!!! You could sell that line to C Rock! -MGJ

Latest posts

Latest posts