What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy B day Sin

G

Happy Birthday Sinfuldreams! Ya got me by one year now. Hope all your sinful dreams come true!

OH HELL YEAH!!!!! Sinful......you petulant little garden Gnome......we love you here....the world got a little better on this day.....many years ago. :WAVE:

WISHING YOU THE BEST ON YOUR DAY...

WISHING YOU THE BEST ON YOUR DAY...

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIN...

May your day be filled with the freshest fruit and the happiest of memories. Thanks for all of your much appreciated help and assistance.

G

Happy Birthday to you,HHHHHHHAaaaappppy birth day to youuuuuuu.(sung like marilyn to john)

Rellikbuzz

I would also like to chime in and wish you the . . .

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!

and may there be many, many more to come

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
you rock Sin

you rock Sin

:smoke::yes: happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy :joint::yes:

badmf

:friends: Well you went and did it! Had another B'Day, don't dispair you still look the same; Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Haaa ap apy Birthday to Youuuuuu! Now its Birthday Cake!!:yummy:

I guess this will teach you to divulge information to IC. Happy Birthday Sin. I'm lookin for natty and goin to chat to give you a Nasty Spankin. Peace and enjoy Your day. The Party crashin HERB

G

Happy birthday buddy, look forward to many more years of reading your grow journals...all the best mate, your birthday pressie is on the way! :joint: :wave:

WooHoo I have to tell ya'll.....I was sworn to secrecy but I just gotta break ya'll off some.......There were naked dancers in chat last night with fat nugz and the finest bubblehash and we got Sin a lap dance and did phat hits from mad Jerome Baker glass "pieces" and we made him wear the Gas Mask until he puked and passed the fug out. All trembling with his eyes rollin back. It was off the hook. Sin that was one slammin Party. You got some cool but seriously fugged up friends man. A real freak show. You know I'm there next year. Peace Herb (Did I mention It was OFF the Hook?)

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yo sin

yo sin

happy birthday to ya a little late but what can ya exspect from the
resident :moon: hope ya had a good bro .i know you had some good smoke.
peace chucky :friends:

G

Happy Belated Birthday Greetings to you :smile:

May your stash jar always be full, and your wallet never empty!

Abby :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts